VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, they could be looking fora gun that might have been disposed in that area that would have gone with all that ammo. He's convicted felon right? I have to do the research but I wouldn't imagine they could posses a gun.

Also, they could be looking fora gun that might have been disposed in that area that would have gone with all that ammo. He's convicted felon right? I have to do the research but I wouldn't imagine they could posses a gun.
No research needed, they can't. If I recall correctly unless a judge goes and expunges it off the record or something like that which is rare

I wonder if they placed a GPS on his vehice?

I can't imagine that they didn't (unless they've had undercover folks monitoring him 24/7) - you've got someone with a past with incidents that could be similar (depending on how this ends), someone who has conveniently been at (or related to someone at) a location of at least some previous evidence that's been found, and someone that was involved in some degree of incident just days after she went missing.

If they hadn't done it prior to 3/6, I have little doubt they did it after that!

(Especially depending on which of WH's stories about the jacket end up being "true" - if LE found it like he said in the CH interview, or if he "happened" to also have found that, as he's now saying in the jail interview)

Nope, definitely cannot. He can't even posess the ammo, which is why it is on his charge list.
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-308.2

He can explain breaking and entering as vigilance but he can't explain having ammo, no gun, and the jacket story evolving from LE finding it in the kids closet after he tipped them off to him finding it himself behind a couch cushion.

The kid was not arrested, WH was.

Especially since he's contradicting himself.

Such as w/ this interview - and the jacket business - contradicting the long CH interview when he says LE found the jacket!

AND,,,, he said it was his wife that told him they found the jacket....

AND we don't even have a confirmed jacket in evidence according to LE (although that could have changed today)

The father of missing 18-year-old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell is locked up on six charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

WAVY seems to be trying to play semantics and thinks that they can coast on "unrelated" since they're not directly kidnapping or other such charges... :facepalm:

B/c WH himself is admitting they're related to the case. He's not denying any of the charges and he flat out said he broke into the home of someone he thinks is involved - which means the charges ARE related. :banghead:

They need to stop saying they're charges unrelated to her disappearance, the only thing that's really true about them is that there are NOT charges (yet) saying he is responsible for her actual disappearance.

I'll bet a judge would reconsider custody now! And honestly, if I warned my ex about a rattlesnake he was keeping, and one of my kids got bit, I would be angrier at the ex than I would at the snake. MOO

Scroll to 17:58:50 for the 6:00 news coverage on Wavy.
http://wavy.com/livestream/

The search is covered first.

WH coverage begins at 18:01:00

Interview with WH begins at 18:01:30

Thank you SB, some grabs of his expressions
Screenshot 2015-03-21 at 8.10.11 PM.pngScreenshot 2015-03-21 at 8.02.49 PM.pngScreenshot 2015-03-21 at 8.14.45 PM.pngScreenshot 2015-03-21 at 8.16.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-03-21 at 7.36.21 PM.jpg the most direct look from among screen shots

Both times he touches his neck area he's saying things about 'his wife and kids and doing anything for them' and the sort.

Soooo... he breaks into someone's house, strews trash everywhere, rips up carpeting, tosses furniture and punches out their dog and now he's painting himself as some sort of justice crusader? Ugh. This man is a danger to society.

:puke:

Special Request!! :) Does anyone feel up to updating the timeline?

I am getting so confused with everything in relation to the arrest and this new search.

And it's too bad that Joe Fisher didn't ask WH how:

“I found my daughter’s jacket in his couch rolled up behind the cushion,” said Hadsell.
Fits with:

I said, "Wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughter's jacket."

Maybe someone should ask Joe to ask that if he interview him again... :thinking:

Aside form the things we basically know about body language, the thing that stood out to me the most was that WH seemed to bite the inside of his lip/mouth when he lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lhaithco