Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much @dotr !
My pleasure, thank you! Funny, although "Christmas Lady" does not look like Leona Sprang in the first pic. she resembles her more in the second one posted on that thread. Narrow miss with the dates, so close wondering if LE spoke to LS at midnight or end of shift or something to cause an error in date? speculation, imo.

My pleasure, thank you! Funny, although "Christmas Lady" does not look like Leona Sprang in the first pic. she resembles her more in the second one posted on that thread. Narrow miss with the dates, so close wondering if LE spoke to LS at midnight or end of shift or something to cause an error in date? speculation, imo.

Obviously she is official ruled out (can't check that but I trust my fellow sleuths on that) Just wondering where the rule out was bases on.

No matter how hard you try you can't completely erase your existence. She most likely attended school in her life so shes got to be in a yearbook somewhere. Though that's not going to help much due to how young she was during that time. Considering her estimated age range is 50-70, thats a lot of yearbooks you'd have to look through.

<rsbm>
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She had an 8-inch scar on her abdomen, probably from a C-section.
<rsbm>
I don’t remember it being specified that Annandale Jane Doe’s abdominal scar was thought to be from a C-section before now.

Does this make it possible that her connection to the cemetery, in particular the section where babies and children are buried, was a personal one or was that ruled out by LE?

The mention of her scar also has me thinking about a possible stillbirth, where full-term foetuses have sometimes been buried without a grave marker or name.

I don’t remember it being specified that Annandale Jane Doe’s abdominal scar was thought to be from a C-section before now.

Does this make it possible that her connection to the cemetery, in particular the section where babies and children are buried, was a personal one or was that ruled out by LE?

The mention of her scar also has me thinking about a possible stillbirth, where full-term foetuses have sometimes been buried without a grave marker or name.
I think investigators did a background check on all the children buried in that cemetery, and all their families confirmed that there was no red haired woman that looked like her in their lives.

I wonder what kind of profession/field of work this woman worked in. I feel like she may have been a teacher, nurse, or psychologist. Maybe we should look for women that went missing that work in those fields? Unless thats something sleuths have already been doing.

It would have to be 17th at the latest to allow her time to get all the way from Lincoln NE to Maryland. It's around 1200 miles and would take almost a day to drive.

I have also wondered whether someone else had stolen Shirley's ID, or found it after she had thrown it away.

ETA: scratch all that. Looking on Shirley's new thread, her Charley and Doenet pages show a 1996 photo that appears to be a side profile mug shot. If that's the LE contact, then no, she can't possibly be Annandale JD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member