VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And gosh, now we're hearing somebody might be taking kids away from these people. Probable cause?

From the SKR fan pics:

l_1e1e169319ac4ea59f941608984e3b4e.jpg

Well... you wouldn't take kids away from them for that. I mean, are you just showing that they have kids?

If it is true that PiXy's kids were taken away, and if it is true that it is related to her involvement in horrorcore, then there would have to be very specific violations and evidence of endangerment.

The interview does not bode well for this, but it's still not specific enough to explain what is really up with that.

That would have helped fill the time for him while he waited to head out for the airport.....

Oh ****, that's what he did. Posed the bodies, desecrated them as he did with other things in videos, filmed it.

I am sorry I even brought that up... I hate to plant that kind of stuff in anyone's head.

Well... you wouldn't take kids away from them for that. I mean, are you just showing that they have kids?

If it is true that PiXy's kids were taken away, and if it is true that it is related to her involvement in horrorcore, then there would have to be very specific violations and evidence of endangerment.

The interview does not bode well for this, but it's still not specific enough to explain what is really up with that.

Are we sure Pixy isn't referring to Emma and Mel as "her kids?"

piXy filled me in on what happened but I will leave it up to her whether she wants to share details with the forum. I will say that she is going through a very rough time and I for one do not think it is fair to speculate or her situation right now. I don't mean this towards you or anyone specifically (it's impossible to "read" the tone), and I don't want this to come across as me attacking, I just feel strongly about what she's going thru.

My intent was just to show that all sorts of people listen to horrorcore including families with kids. You may not agree with their aesthetic choices or lifestyle, but really do we want to take these kids away from their parents because of the music they listen to?

It really should be no surprise to anyone that this argument would get used in family court. Sad.

My intent was just to show that all sorts of people listen to horrorcore including families with kids. You may not agree with their aesthetic choices or lifestyle, but really do we want to take these kids away from their parents because of the music they listen to?

It really should be no surprise to anyone that this argument would get used in family court. Sad.

I agree with you.

That's just rotten if it is the case..... Hopefully it will be resolved quickly and LE can LE can focus on the people who should really be punished; not just those who are associated.

I smell a witch hunt being brewed up....

I think it's much more complex than just that, but I'll let pixy tell you if she wants to. edited to say i do indeed think that the music could have played a role though. which is ridiculous.
BUt you're right it doesn't surprise me that they would bring this up in court.
Also dangrs... I just wanted to say that I don't think pixy minds us analyzing the interview, after all she did post it. She didn't tell me that, I'm just making an assumption.
The only thing I really had a problem with was how you kept putting pixy's actions in the picture.
As someone else stated before I do enjoy your imput and you are a great contribution to this thread, you usually have a different angle to throw out there and that really helps us to see all sides of this case.

You know what I've thought about? How do we know that all of this didn't occur over a matter of a couple days or at least hours? I mean maybe he went crazy and before killing them he somehow held them captive. It would probably take him only hurting one of them for everyone else to cooperate.
Also it could have started with an argument with emma, and then things got out of hand, he hurt her, and then his true self came out. Think about it, the mother would've cooperated at this point.
I mean for all we know they were tied up.

I had a horrible thought earlier today....What if Emma had toyed with Sam over the internet about killing her father. When he comes all the over to visit, she gets cold feet but he doesn't. He starts to go through with the plan, she tries to stop him and he kills her too. It could have gone slightly differently but something to this effect. Maybe she even saw or helped? her father killed before she died. Yeah I know its not nice to say.

Yes I think for the safety of the children they should be removed from exposure to this "music"/lifestyle/whatever you want to call it.

Death, dismemberment, abortion, etc... doesn't create the healthiest environment in which to raise kids. You tend to up with more people with problems and warped ideas of normalcy.

Isn't it obvious?

Yes I think for the safety of the children they should be removed from exposure to this "music"/lifestyle/whatever you want to call it.

Death, dismemberment, abortion, etc... doesn't create the healthiest environment in which to raise kids. You tend to up with more people with problems and warped ideas of normalcy.

Isn't it obvious?

My biggest problem is the fact that Sick and Raz are talking about the fact that they fantasize about raping little kids and killing them and compares it to *advertiser censored*.

I think it's much more complex than just that, but I'll let pixy tell you if she wants to. edited to say i do indeed think that the music could have played a role though. which is ridiculous.
BUt you're right it doesn't surprise me that they would bring this up in court.
Also dangrs... I just wanted to say that I don't think pixy minds us analyzing the interview, after all she did post it. She didn't tell me that, I'm just making an assumption.
The only thing I really had a problem with was how you kept putting pixy's actions in the picture.
As someone else stated before I do enjoy your imput and you are a great contribution to this thread, you usually have a different angle to throw out there and that really helps us to see all sides of this case.

I'm going to wait to see if she would prefer I remove these materials before posting anything further along these lines.

Unfortunately this is exactly the sort of scenario I was concerned might ensue from the inevitable horrorcore witch hunt. Some may not consider horrorcore art, they may not want to look at Duchamp's fountain or consider it's import to this story (maybe I should have posted a Caravaggio?) They might not want to see how the ideas and techniques employed in this type of music have developed from other modern musical movements such as heavy metal and punk and from the horror movie fandom world of Fangoria magazine et al. I note for example, the willingness to believe that most of the people at these events are covered in real blood when clearly upon careful examination of photographs most of what you see are in fact not very good costumes.

The sad reality is that indicting an entire genre of music and those associated with it because of a single tragic event leads you right here to PiXy's sad story. And propagating this myth not only will harm more innocent people, it is in fact the murderer's best defense: the music made him do it.

<SHAKES HEAD>

Isn't it obvious?

No it isn't.

Should we take children away from horror movie fans too? What about people that watch CSI with their kids?

I'm not advocating that this content is OK for kids, not at all, but I think you need to show that there is actually some danger to the children not just a theoretical possibility based on nothing.

Oh, for the love of Pete. Exaggerate much?

Just wait and see what happens. Black music, young white girls, and a murder.

(and for the record it was another poster that originally used the term "witch hunt" to refer to this aspect of the story I just riffed off of it)

My biggest problem is the fact that Sick and Raz are talking about the fact that they fantasize about raping little kids and killing them and compares it to *advertiser censored*.

Now that I agree with. I went back and listened to that part of the interview (painful) and PiXy's reaction to it as well.

Not pretty.

Oh, for the love of Pete. Exaggerate much?

I actually agree that this could become a witch hunt, so to speak (well, being that it's claimed that 90% of SKR dabbles in the occult, a witch hunt could be linguistically correct...lol (Which is one way in which I chose to express which witch I was referring to ;) It's late

Not that I am going to shed a tear... if the government kicks over Sicktanick's house of cards and takes out a few of the other twisted bastards in the process. I just would like to see the more benign listeners treated fairly. What's next, we take kids away from parents who watch horror movies when there kids are in the next room, still in partial earshot?

Just wait and see what happens. Black music, young white girls, and a murder.

(and for the record it was another poster that originally used the term "witch hunt" to refer to this aspect of the story I just riffed off of it, so yeah, you have a nice evening too)

Ok, you have mentioned this now about three times. This has absolutely nothing to do with a black and white thing. Hello, all the victims and players in this case are white. Good grief.

Ok, you have mentioned this now about three times. This has absolutely nothing to do with a black and white thing. Hello, all the victims and players in this case are white. Good grief.

I said "black music". Horrorcore is a subgenre of rap or hip-hop and it is based on musical forms that originate in the African American community.

Read something about the history of Elvis Presley's rise and how people felt his performance of "black music" to white girls was dangerous as an example of what I am talking about. This theme started in the 20s with the flappers and jazz and has been retrieved periodically ever since.

I said "black music". Horrorcore is a subgenre of rap or hip-hop and it is based on musical forms that originate in the African American community.

Read something about the history of Elvis Presley's rise and how people felt his performance of "black music" to white girls was dangerous as an example of what I am talking about. This theme started in the 20s with the flappers and jazz and has been retrieved periodically ever since.

And so now YOU THINK because LE thinks that this is a subgenre of rap and the black culture they are targeting it? Come on!

Edited to ad: NOT that LE cares its a subgenre of rap at all. Again, that has nothing to do with this case.

And so because LE thinks that this is a subgenre of rap and the black culture they are targeting it? Come on!

Edited to ad: NOT that LE cares its a subgenre of rap at all. Again, that has nothing to do with this case.

I wasn't talking about LE or the reasons for investigating this case, I was talking more generally about what happens when white kids get in trouble in America while listening to black music. This theme has a long and sordid history in America as I have indicated, most recently surrounding suburban white youth listening to gangsta rap.

Racists even have a special name for kids like that; they call them "wiggers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769