VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tired and don't have the energy right now to look up and compare timelines. So if anyone has the info at the tip of their brain go for it. Coy's article states a timeline of when JM purchased the last 2 drinks. Did JM take those drinks out and give one to Hannah? Could he have drugged her then? Not sure how fast a drug would work especially with Hannah who had already drank. Would it hit her quickly? What was the time when they were observed leaving? I guess my point is was there enough time to purchase the drinks, drug Hannah and off they go?

This is from 2012 but I found this an interesting read about Sexual Assaults at UVA http://www.c-ville.com/burden-of-proof-uvas-sexual-assault-policy-under-fire/#.VCTNshZ0YS4

all around college campuses there are predators who move and live in the area just for that purpose. A sexual predator always move to locations where they have easy access to victims. a pedophile near schools etc. or take jobs where they have access to their victims, a teacher, coach , etc etc.

young people with anti social disorders do not have a problem, they just have a different type of personality. It is not something that can be fixed or treated.

nor does have an anti social disorder make you a bad person. there are many productive people in this world that have anti social disorder than live crime free lives and even heroic lives. Many people in the military that are in Special Forces , or fire fighters etc do have anti social disorder.

my theory is its a spectrum, and many habitual criminal offenders as they age develop new perspective and change behavior. At one end of the spectrum are sociopaths out there, glad to say I'm not one, but I do not honor or glorify them as some TV shows or movies do, just recognize they exist.

How did HG get drunker as the night went by. Door man said she could not even walk without JLM holding her up as they left. Yet she was walking and running around town ?

Where did you read the door man say this?

And for a person with these kinds of problems, could alcohol cause the type of behavior assigned to Jesse in Tempo? Not respecting boundries and such? Maybe its why we are getting two very distinct pictures of this man. Co-workers see him as polite and helpful. And then you ask those that see him in a bar setting and he is described as aggressive pushy etc?

I've been wondering if the night was actually a perfect storm of alcohol fueled poor decisions made by BOTH JM and HG. It will be very ironic if it turns out alcohol is responsible for trashing both their lives.

I'm not exactly trying to cut the guy slack but alcohol can make people do things that are over the edge. Things where you look back and say omg did I do that?! (yes voice of experience). I'm also not on the "he's a serial killer" bandwagon. I think he was feeling good that night (and she was too), he wanted to take it to the next level and that's when she realized she was out of her league and put a damper on things. He may not have intended to hurt her but was momentarily more concerned about his own pleasure.

I don't agree with this behavior but I can understand how it could have unfolded.

WOW. Really? Does he think jail = a nice hotel w/ room service? What a jerk.

Some people might think a jail bed was an upgrade from sleeping on the ground in a tent. :crazy:

I mean, he was in a little car. It's not like he had a Sleep Number mattress along with him.

And while sure, he may have had a sleeping bag, and even an air mattress, dude's a bigger guy. Most air mattresses aren't great even if you're a tiny little short thing and he is neither! And unless he took a better (and/or bigger) one with when he left, if he picked one up along the way, he'd have been lucky if it was any better than most jail mattresses look to be. LOL

I think we've gotten ourselves the male Jodi Arias :jail: and will get a host of other sound bites along these lines along the way!

Just going to throw this out there. Eye witness is one of the least reliable. If only one person believes they saw Hannah inside I do question it. If several people did I would not. It seems the majority of the folks didn't see Hannah inside. For now I will go with that. Especially with folk at a busy establishment. Not saying the person is lying she just may have seen somebody who resembled Hannah.

who did he buy the second drinks for?
if Hannah waited outside, Abby, the bouncer didn't see her standing around waiting but Abby does remember quite well seeing LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham walking away outside about a half hour later. “A lot of people were outside then,” she says. “It was a typical, crowded Friday night. I guess it was about 1:40 or closer to 1:45. I remember because it was definitely after last call.”
so firs drink bought by JM 1.10am
leaving bar 1.40-1.45am

did Hannah stand outside for at least 30 min waiting?

I'm getting tired and don't have the energy right now to look up and compare timelines. So if anyone has the info at the tip of their brain go for it. Coy's article states a timeline of when JM purchased the last 2 drinks. Did JM take those drinks out and give one to Hannah? Could he have drugged her then? Not sure how fast a drug would work especially with Hannah who had already drank. Would it hit her quickly? What was the time when they were observed leaving? I guess my point is was there enough time to purchase the drinks, drug Hannah and off they go?

In a liquid it absorbs into the blood stream quicker. I would have to guess within 15 minutes.

A couple of JMO's here. First of all I've never agreed that rape is about power instead of sex. Power is not what sexually arouses the rapist. Thoughts of having sex is what causes the male erection, not thoughts of power. No matter what the so called experts say, a man has to have an erection to be able to rape someone, and power is not what causes an erection. Sexual thoughts and desires is what causes erections.

Second, if LE is looking for Hannah's clothes, that is a very good indication that they believe or know she is deceased. IMO nobody is usually found alive without their clothes on.

Franco- have had my own social disorder- social anxiety well enough in my day and in my family, but I meant to say personality disorder with anti social traits or sometimes I will say anti social disorder for short. Yes many people with social disorders such as social anxiety may do especially good things in the world!

I can respect that position. I would be inclined to think the same, but if HE was inside, why wouldn't she have gone in too? And if it's b/c there was a bouncer and she wasn't old enough, then wouldn't that bouncer have remembered her trying to get in.... ??

Not sure if the bouncer would remember. I'm sure night after night week after week under age College kids trying to get in are common place. JM was reported to be going in and out of Tempo. Did they meet up on the street? Did he zero in on her outside. I have always wondered if there was something that upset Hannah that night. Something say relationship wise and caused her to leave the last party. Was somebody suppose to meet her and didn't show? It may account for her leaving her friends and her wandering and running. Was she looking for someone? I guess perhaps we may never know.

if Hannah waited outside, Abby, the bouncer didn't see her standing around waiting but Abby does remember quite well seeing LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham walking away outside about a half hour later. “A lot of people were outside then,” she says. “It was a typical, crowded Friday night. I guess it was about 1:40 or closer to 1:45. I remember because it was definitely after last call.”

leaving bar 1.40-1.45am
Guess the bouncer just moved the timeline. I wonder if others corroborated for the police.

Looking back at the Sal's Pizza video - it appears that JM's shirt has rolled-up sleeves and you can see the distinctive outline of Crocs, IMO he did not change clothes. Before reading Coy's blog , I would have bet that he had on gym shorts and a t-shirt - I guess the video quality is not the best, the checked pattern on his shirt was not visible to me.

I know, what's up with the clothing change?? Is it possible the surveillance cameras just aren't picking up the shirt checked pattern and making it seem more grey/white?

That's what I was thinking .. Those images are grainy! I think it's showing as a light, solid colored shirt. JMO

leaving bar 1.40-1.45am

did Hannah stand outside for at least 30 min waiting?
Her memory got better about seeing her outside because she can't lose her job for that![emoji6]

I think the bar doesn't want to admit to serving underage kids.. But they also were busy.. I totally believe hannah was in there.. Don't know if she was slipped a drug but was intoxicated in some way.. Not so intoxicated that she wanted sex with jm and he wouldn't take no for an answer.. JMO!

I have mixed emotions about this guy.

He reminds me of the mentally challenged cashiers at the Walmart I go to. Smart enough to take care of himself, but not smart enough to be a serial criminal. . . .

Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, has an IQ of 82. He was convicted of killing 49 women. There are likely more, but he claims there were so many he couldn't keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cleo X