VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing it. The last clip of the close-up of her walking - in full screen - pretty clearly shows her walking with a girl with white pants and a blue blouse/t-shirt.
girl, or a guy with long hair?

if hannah is still alive, i am very worried that her captor will see all this stuff being released, panic and kill her.

In no way shape or form is that her reflection. It is another person who most closely resembles the man with dreadlocks we saw from a different camera shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first and second screen shot are one frame apart from each other. Notice in the first how much lighter the black legs are compared to the following frame. In the video those two images of her merge into one of her. You have to play and pause to find the exact spot I am talking about.

Guy with the dreads is walking in the foreground in an entirely different direction and cleared the area before she/they could even be seen coming into the background. Don't think he's the 'black male' being talked about, if he even exists. JMO.

If it's him, he ends up walking around the square in the middle, so left-right, bottom-top, then right-left.

Next step will be looking at the cars that exited the garage and see if there is a match with either of these guys.

I know I sound like a crazy person, but please indulge me.

First video: Dreadlock guy @27 seconds. White (long) shorts, grayish?/slightly darker top?

Second video: @3 seconds? White (long) shorts? Darkish hair? Grayish top? Arm around Hannah?

yep. they're one and the same. the 'girl' walking next to hannah is the dreadlocks dude. the dude walking in the foreground is the dude with dreadlocks.

The guy with the dreads is in the foreground. He walks past in the opposite direction just after the two heavyset women go by, early on.

I'm not convinced the second guy is the same person. Looks to me like he has a different walk. But as I said, I can't make out much even on the good video.
I finally noticed him, thanks. However, he didn't seem phased by Hannah walking by. The other guy did. I do think it's the same guy following her. His reflection in the mirror makes him appear to have a somewhat of a gut, but freeze framing it shows where the reflection starts.

Now I'm not so positive about Dreadlock guy, but if you look at the first video -- again -- totally ignoring the red-herring heavy-set women, look in the upper part of the screen. The guy who eventually steps out of the doorway is alone. He walks across the top of the screen right to left. He steps back into a doorway. Hannah can then be seen from the right, top, walking toward the doorway. Cut to the second video, he steps out behind her. Very, very creepy.
I wonder if he could be security.

they need to release the other videos!!! this is crazy

I feel pretty sick and I hate to be a drama queen, but I am pretty sure we witnessed the moments that sealed her fate.

I know I sound like a crazy person, but please indulge me.

First video: Dreadlock guy @27 seconds. White (long) shorts, grayish?/slightly darker top?

Second video: @3 seconds? White (long) shorts? Darkish hair? Grayish top? Arm around Hannah?

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 11.52.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 11.57.42 PM.png
After he walks up this side of the street he cuts across the median to the other side of the street right behind Hannah. The person walking beside her in the jewelers video looks to be wearing the same thing with the same sort of hair. Very, very creepy!

I wonder if he could be security.

Good thought...hadn't even thought of that. I would hope, though, that if he was security he would've come forward long ago. I'd assume he would be aware of the case.

i can't imagine her alive at this point. and if she is alive, the captor will know that LE is closing in on him. and that would not bode well for hannah. at the very least i think we will find out who did this.

yep. they're one and the same. the 'girl' walking next to hannah is the dreadlocks dude. the dude walking in the foreground is the dude with dreadlocks.

I recant my next to last post! You all are right.

I feel pretty sick and I hate to be a drama queen, but I am pretty sure we witnessed the moments that sealed her fate.

What really gets me though, is that if you're right, she seemed to be charging directly into imminent danger with what appears to be a sense of purpose and urgency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's not realistic. But that is what would have resulted in a better ending for Hannah. Not stalking her and then ultimately still failing to help her. Supposedly she looked vulnerable enough that he was 'worried' enough to follow her.

Then waiting days to come forward right before you are about to be outed in the media.

bbm

Exactly what I was thinking. Just so creepy watching the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny in Oz