VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to think I'm looking at different videos than y'all are.

I see a really preppy guy, clean cut with thin braids/dreads. I see nothing rasta about him at all. The coloring of his clothing is all wrong, he doesn't appear to have a beard.
You could be very right, I am having a hard time trying to figure out what I am seeing.

he sent in the tip himself. he's been vette.d i think he was just attracted to hannah and wanted to watch her. then the black dude w dreads actually abducted her
All I see is a black guy minding his own business and a white guy clearly following her at a delibirate pace and distance and at one point hiding and then continuing to follow her. Some posters are really confusing me. How are you focusing on the black guy and drawing up an excuse for the documented creepy behavior of the white guy. I'm gonna stop here, <mod snip>

See, that's just it, alcohol alone should SLOW you down, not speed you up, right? And yet, this gal was flying around. Speedy gonzilas speeding. Zoom, Zooom, ZOOOOOMM!!! Well, JMO....but making me feel slower than a snail.

You can see her in the very background at 42 seconds. She's kinda walking fast, maybe swaying a bit.

Kinda fast? Compared to the man who was following her she appears to be almost running.

I just hope they contact UVA PD and the VSP and compare this white guy to the white guy that Morgan supposedly kicked and the one, if he was different...can't remember... that said she walked off with the basketball players.

All I see is a black guy minding his own business and a white guy clearly following her at a delibirate pace and distance and at one point hiding and then continuing to follow her. Some posters are really confusing me. How are you focusing on the black guy and drawing up an excuse for the documented creepy behavior of the white guy. I'm gonna stop here, <mod snip>
The reason for the focus on the black guy is because the police said she left this area with a black guy. The white guy called police and reported that he saw her, followed her until a black guy that she appeared to know put his arm around her and they walked off together.

The dreads guy is wearing capri pants? Do men wear capri pants?

They could be a track suit with the legs pulled up "gangsta style" . Given the bagginess and reflectivity of the fabric, thats my best guess.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

This video shows a group of guys come in behind her on the right side, and walk to the left. Wonder who they are and if they saw anything?

Whoa. In this one you can see a black male with long hair (dreads?) just behind that group of guys. Seems to be walking with them, but they clearly move well ahead of him and aren't with him. Appears to be dressed similarly to the dreaded black male in the foreground of that other video. Now, if you look at the last video of her allegedly "walking by herself", he is walking stride to stride with her. JMO.

It's called grandpa style..high socks and the bedroom slippers. Listen to the song "poppin' tags." :) ETA: It's actually called "Thriftshop."

No thanks, I'll take your word for it.

Am I missing a part of a video? I don't see anyone following her. During the entire video all I see is a black man 2 white guys one bigger one smaller and Hannah. The black guy is closer to the screen the one white guy walks then stops. The heavier white guy walks past the white guy who has stopped and then hannah comes out of nowhere approaches said guy who had stopped and then it cuts out. Is that what everyone else sees?

She leaves dinner at the Corner at 11pm and goes to a party nearby in the 14th St area. She is seen at McGrady's at about 12:45am. She is next seen on the Mall about 1:06am-1:08am (Tuel's and Sal's video). It's a good 20 minute walk from McGrady's to Tuel's. And she texts friends at 1:20am saying she is lost IN THE VICINITY OF 14TH ST(not even close). So she has walked for 20 minutes and thinks she's still in her original location. Clearly, she is disoriented. So IMO she is not looking to buy drugs or looking for an ATM. She is desperately trying to reconnect with her friends. And here is something to always keep in mind: She's only 18 years old.

what an odd outfit.

I can see why this person was originally thought to be a female..

The pants look like female cut-off at calf pants....

and the shirt looks more like a blouse...

All... JMO...

what an odd outfit.

I can see why this person was originally thought to be a female..

The pants look like female cut-off at calf pants.... (Sorry... Can't think of the official term at the moment)

and the shirt looks more like a blouse...

All... JMO...

I don't think police have said she walked off with a black man. I believe that is the story that police say the white man told them. There's a difference.

<mod snip>

View this video, and then read my comment below.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

This video shows a group of guys come in behind her on the right side, and walk to the left. Wonder who they are and if they saw anything?

DocBrew said:
Whoa. In this one you can see a black male with long hair (dreads?) just behind that group of guys. Seems to be walking with them, but they clearly move well ahead of him and aren't with him. Appears to be dressed similarly to the dreaded black male in the foreground of that other video. Now, if you look at the last part of the video of her allegedly "walking by herself", he is walking stride to stride with her. JMO.

This is the guy, IMO.

Maybe the police know more than we do .. Maybe they have seen more video or have other eyewitnesses who put Hannah with the black guy ... Just some thoughts.

She leaves dinner at the Corner at 11pm and goes to a party nearby in the 14th St area. She is seen at McGrady's at about 12:45am. She is next seen on the Mall about 1:06am-1:08am (Tuel's and Sal's video). It's a good 20 minute walk from McGrady's to Tuel's. And she texts friends at 1:20am saying she is lost IN THE VICINITY OF 14TH ST(not even close). So she has walked for 20 minutes and thinks she's still in her original location. Clearly, she is disoriented. So IMO she is not looking to buy drugs or looking for an ATM. She is desperately trying to reconnect with her friends. And here is something to always keep in mind: She's only 18 years old.

Good time line with the exception of the text at 1:20 am, the police are now saying that it should be disregarded/reported in error.

Hannahs last known whereabouts are with this unidentified male @ 1:08 am. He appears to be someone she knows or at the very least "seems" to be comforting her with his arm around her.

Speculating here, but he could also have his arm around her to prevent her from getting away.All we can see in that video is his left arm, for all we know the right arm could be holding a gun or a knife to her side.

Okay now i see the guy following her. I didn't know there were 2 videos. I thought I was watching a different video than everyone else. lol

He is not dressed like security or in anyway behaving appropriately for a security guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl