VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the two women pass from right to left. Dreads guy appears to raise his hand as he enters the frame on the left as of to talk to them. They walk past.

Now watch dreads guy. He crosses the courtyard and ends up behind the group of men who are following behind Hannah. He is not with them but is a few paces behind. He changed directions and deliberately followed after seeing her from the other side of the walk.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely following you there. It's def the same guy that crossed at the front of the screen from left to right, then turns around, and follows the group of guys behind Hannah. You are dead on there.

Watch the two women pass from right to left. Dreads guy appears to raise his hand as he enters the frame on the left as of to talk to them. They walk past.

Now watch dreads guy. He crosses the courtyard and ends up behind the group of men who are following behind Hannah. He is not with them but is a few paces behind. He changed directions and deliberately followed after seeing her from the other side of the walk.

I see a blur cross the courtyard that might be dreads guy or might be somebody coming across the mall on a side street.

So the guy in the rolled-up pants with what looks like dreadlocks in a ponytail...is not the black guy? So confused...he looks like a young black man to me.

I like your theory but my only issue is if she was drunk enough to not be able to walk, & them accept a ride from a stranger, would she be able to read street signs while moving in a car then text those exact names? Maybe she "sobered" up when it dawned on her what was happening.. Fear can do that, I suppose.

I agree he does turn around but he would have to run past white guy in order to catchup to HG....I hope they have more videos!!

I see a blur cross the courtyard that might be dreads guy or might be somebody coming across the mall on a side street.

So I suppose dreads teleported to behind the group of men in the video? It's a man wearing the exact same outfit with the same hairstyle. What are the odds? I agree his entire path across the courtyard is not 100% clear in the video, but it has to be the same guy.

JoCoKSEyes - Is that video the 1:06 video or the 1:08 video, do we know?

Creepy white guys is WAY ahead of Hannah at first...in fact, there is another white male between him and her. Why did he pull over and wait for her? She was so far behind him, how did he know she was in distress of some sort?

I wish there was a way to slow down the video but I do see what you're saying, you can see him again walking back the other way with the group of people behind her.

But the little guy stopped and waited and then followed right behind Hannah. That's the guy who said he was concerned because she seemed to be distressed?

So the guy in the rolled-up pants with what looks like dreadlocks in a ponytail...is not the black guy? So confused...he looks like a young black man to me.

My theory is that it is the black man described by the witness. Police are using some misdirection with how they are putting out info. We've seen this before and it has been a successful tactic.

Tracey4AU

You and me both (frustrated that is). I cannot seem to see all these people on the videos that everyone else is seeing. I have yet to see anyone in the foregroud of any of the videos. I only see Hannah and the white older guy and then a group of younger guys. I do not see 2 women or a man with dreadlocks. I still don't understand why in this day and age, we cannot get better, clearer surveillance video? WTH, my smart phone takes better videos and I bet it cost a whole lot less than any surveillance these restaurants have! smh

Yes I agree with your last sentence. Some of these places out here . just don't care they''ll do anything to save a dime and nickel, they don't understand a real life is on the line..

. I think people hold there horses. I have seen these video I don't see any black guy walking the street any where I see a white guy walking the same street .. He should be seen right.. How do they know if its off camera.? This would be hard to say where all the camera's are in the are. how do they know. This is what gets me here. I think some are being dishonest here.

I do not see that on the video. I simply don't.

eta: referring to the supposedly clear image of Dreadlock Guy crossing the courtyard and following Hannah.

Make sure you're watching the full video. Some news outlets are cutting the first twenty seconds or so out thinking it's not relevant.

This shows the entire video here:

http://www.wric.com/global/Category...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098

At about the 25 second mark, dreadlocks guy comes in front left (and most definitely high fives one of those women) and crosses across the screen. At around 40 seconds, you see him re-emerge from the right side of the frame (near the top) as he passes across the center of the mall area, merges in with that large group of guys coming from the top right, and starts heading in the direction Hannah had previously been walking.

I looked at the video again. The white guy is 30-40 paces AHEAD of Hannah. What caught his attention? Was the group of boys catcalling?

As for the dreads guy, I think he was just walking. He does make most of a square going right across the screen, then up, then left. But I don't think he has anything to do with Hannah disappearing.

Creepy white guys is WAY ahead of Hannah at first...in fact, there is another white male between him and her. Why did he pull over and wait for her? She was so far behind him, how did he know she was in distress of some sort?

And these are very good questions! How would you know someone BEHIND YOU is in distress?? Not buying it.

Guys, I hate to believe this but I personally think this is the work of Morgan Harrington's killer. This area is not very far from John Paul Jones arena and I don't think it's any coincidence when another college-aged inebriated white girl goes missing so close to the scene of Harrington's disappearance. It's also very close to the same time of year. This happened on September 13 and Harrington was taken on October 17. We know the perp was an African-American male and that's why I think it's important to take a close look at the black man on the videos. The man on the video is overweight with very long hair, but I don't recall Harrington's perp to be described as overweight or to have long hair at all. That stated, a man could certainly grow his hair to that length in the time since Harrington's disappearance.
I believe the Harrington perp to be described as older than college aged, and that's why I'm disinclined to believe this dreadlocked male could be the guy because his attire on the videos leads one to believe he is closer to college aged. Harrington's perp would have to be closer to being 30-40 years old. I also think a man of such weight would be clearly noted by the surviving rape victim of Harrington's perp, and that's another reason why I don't think this is the guy.
All in all, I don't think anyone on the videos we have to be involved in her disappearance. As in Harrington's case, I believe a man in a car was cruising the area and looking for an inebriated girl all alone to ask if she needed a ride (or if she wanted to go to a party, etc., etc.). It will be important for police, IMO, to take note of all the cars passing in the videos. I really believe this explains her sudden disappearance from the area.

Exactly, and here is the continuation of that video that shows dreads guy at the end walking directly beside her stride for stride:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

Also, "creepy white dude" in your video looks like he merely stops to text or something. Seems oblivious that she's even behind him until she passes. In context, not so 'creepy'.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member