VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but how did LE obtain a sketch in Morgan's case? Was it from surveillance videos or did someone see them together?

The WG seems to be texting or calling someone just before she goes by, do you think they asked for his cell phone records?

Watch the two women pass from right to left. Dreads guy appears to raise his hand as he enters the frame on the left as of to talk to them. They walk past.

Now watch dreads guy. He crosses the courtyard and ends up behind the group of men who are following behind Hannah. He is not with them but is a few paces behind. He changed directions and deliberately followed after seeing her from the other side of the walk.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see what you are seeing. TY/I]

I would like to pick apart the identified white guy's description of the series of events, or perhaps the police's summarization of them -- what does it mean when she appeared in physical distress? She seemed to be walking fine, with purpose. Crying? That would be emotional distress. Visible injuries? If so, that's something we would like to hear more about. What exactly is "physical distress" code for?

I've been so muddled on this video, along with a lot of others. I was watching other cuts and just had a hard time making anything out. I just watched the clearer versions and after (as my farmer dad would have said) not being able to "make hide nor hare" out of any of it, it very clear to me now. I clearly see the what everyone is saying about the guy that high fives the woman being across the street later following the group and then later walking alongside her.

College towns frequently have people of an older set hanging around where students congregate. Some are trying to hang on to their own youth, others are trying capitalize/take advantage of the student population. I see it constantly.

A little off topic but how did LE obtain a sketch in Morgan's case? Was it from surveillance videos or did someone see them together?

Sketch is from a dna-linked case in Fairfax. DNA not in the system associated with an individual, only associated with the Fairfax case.

The WG seems to be texting or calling someone just before she goes by, do you think they asked for his cell phone records?

Heh. I bet they asked for everything under the sun. I would have, just to see how cooperative he would be.

If I'm remembering correctly, there was a DNA match to a perpetrator of a rape in Northern Virginia. The sketch is from the victim, who survived.

DNA recovered from Morgan had a hit on DNA in a rape- the sketch is the suspect from the rape. No one saw MH with anyone.

Seems to me he just pulled it out and looked at the screen to appear busy while waiting for Hannah to pass. Enough time didn't pass for a phone call, and probably not even for a substantial text.. it was a couple seconds. IMO, he pulls it out and looks at the screen as another male passes. Then while waiting for Hannah to pass, he continues holding the phone in front of him but is actually looking at her.

There should be at least one witness, including WM, who saw the dreads guy running to meet up with Hannah if that is dreads guy walking beside her. The two videos are pretty close to one another and he is pretty far back, behind a group of people, and Hannah seems to be moving fast compared to everyone else. He would have had to run or at least jog by the group of people and the WM to catch up with her. Curious if WMs account states this or if the group of people have come forward yet to say this as well.
maybe she stopped (to get her bearings,phone,etc) and he caught up to her...

The focus seems to be on the little guy and the dreadlocks guy but what about that group behind Hannah that dreadlocks guy seems to be walking with?

LE obtained a sketch in Morgan's case from a woman who was attacked by the same man in Fairfax, VA in 2005.

The video outside of Sal's is on the main, straight part of the mall. Not looking out onto the square courtyard. I also believe now, that the dread guy was likely panhandling. There are TONS on the downtown mall. I think one of the females rebuffed him at the beginning of the video. Her friend kept walking, looking back at her friend as the friend put up her hand in dismissal.

Exactly what I saw. Looks like he put up his hand to signal the women to stop and asked them for a cigarette or change. The woman awkwardly high-fives him with her phone in her hand while her friend looks back at her to see how she'll react. Definitely doesn't look like they know dreads guy.

The white guy on the video concerns me the most, as others have stated here as well. When he is initially walking, you can see him turn back and look toward Hannah and the people behind her. Now either something caught his attention (like the group of boys hassling Hannah or something) or he was checking to see where she was in relation to him. When he dips into that cove, he seems to pull out his cellphone and look at it just as the other lone male walks by and then immediately puts it away once the lone male passes and Hannah walks by, he falls right in line behind her and in front of the group of boys. Now, if I'm a good citizen, and I am concerned about a stranger's well-being, I'm not sure I would follow her, but rather stop her and say something to her to make sure she is ok. If he was following her to ensure she did not get hassled by anyone and wanted to keep his distance before intervening if necessary, he could've caught up to her and walked with her before the group of boys caught up to her.

it's also possible that he just thought she was hot and wanted to look at her some more.

Wow. After watching this full screen and frame by frame I'm certain she's walking with dreadlocks guy. Same outfit he had on before, same ponchy stomach. That is definitely not a reflection.

His arm is not around her. freeze the frame in video to 7 seconds then 8 second. You can see both his arms moving in a walking motion, he seem to be talking to her though. I also the same white guy as before in video with a white bag, look like purse of sorts not a shopping bag.. In which didn't see that before.

They both sped up to be in her range.. look how far back the group of guys that are walking behind them are.

The group of young men were not necessarily cat-calling Hannah, I don't think we should assume that. Often, I will look behind me like that if I am walking alone and a group behind me gets a little loud or starts laughing. Just an awareness thing; or a touch of insecurity (hearing people behind you laugh and looking back to make sure it isn't at you).

I hope they can be found and speak to police, as they may have made some observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerryJenkins