Still Missing VA - Heather Hodges, 22, Rocky Mount, 9 April 2012 *arrest in 2022* *Guilty*

282212_10151813407595093_494576679_n.jpg

HEATHER HODGES UPDATE - 12:30 PM Monday, June 4, 2012 - (Exclusive) SEARCH WARRANT EXECUTED IN THE CASE OF MISSING HEATHER HODGES TURNS UP **NO KEY EVIDENCE**. I just spoke directly to Franklin County Sheriff Bill Overton, who was quick to dismiss the rumors that have been swirling about Hodges being found Friday Night. In fact, Heather Hodges was *NOT* found and is still missing.

The Sheriff's Department DID execute a search warrant Friday Night at 339 Doe Run Road, the home of Jordan Paul Revins and Peggy Radford... the parents of Heather's boyfriend Paul R. Jordan II.

Sheriff Overton says he was "quite amazed" at how quickly the rumors, which included arrests and a body being found in a freezer spread through the county this weekend. These rumors, says Overton are "not at all true".

The bottom line, Overton says, is that the investigation is continuing. Heather Hodges is still missing, and no arrests have been made in connection with her disappearance. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Franklin County Sheriff's Department at 540-483-3000.

As for the questions regarding the age of the the two and length of the relationship: Mrs. Hodges says she tried to press charges for the relationship but that the family couldn't get Heather to cooperate in such a prosecution.

Does a kid actually have to cooperate in the prosecution for the parents and police to end a pedophilial relationship?

Does a kid actually have to cooperate in the prosecution for the parents and police to end a pedophilial relationship?

I was told by a police officer when I was raped at 15 that if my rapist was over 18 that was all they would need to prosecute him. I wouldn't have to testify.

Another boy in our area(18) had consensual sex with his 16 yo girlfriend. Her parents found out and reported him. He's now a registered sex offender.

I don't know if it's different for other states, but that's the way it is in VA.

Something should have been done back when she was 12 and he was 29. MO

I was told by a police officer when I was raped at 15 that if my rapist was over 18 that was all they would need to prosecute him. I wouldn't have to testify.

Another boy in our area(18) had consensual sex with his 16 yo girlfriend. Her parents found out and reported him. He's now a registered sex offender.

I don't know if it's different for other states, but that's the way it is in VA.

Something should have been done back when she was 12 and he was 29. MO

I'm so sorry Mamashawn...Hugs to you!

Heather Hodges case takes 'grim' turn

The disappearance of 22-year-old Heather Hodges, reported more than two months ago as a missing person case, is now considered a criminal investigation, Franklin County Sheriff Bill Overton said Monday.

Lt. Todd Maxey said that the change was necessary after police discovered forensic evidence that suggests Hodges' disappearance was related to a "violent event."

"The outlook is starting to look grim," Maxey said.

More: http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/310367

Heather Hodges case takes 'grim' turn

The disappearance of 22-year-old Heather Hodges, reported more than two months ago as a missing person case, is now considered a criminal investigation, Franklin County Sheriff Bill Overton said Monday.

Lt. Todd Maxey said that the change was necessary after police discovered forensic evidence that suggests Hodges' disappearance was related to a "violent event."

"The outlook is starting to look grim," Maxey said.

More: http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/310367

It took them over 2 months to find evidence that a violent event took place, (date on article.) Now more than another month has gone by and still NOTHING?? What are they doing???
Starting to look grim??? I would say they passed that a long time ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back