GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

Here's a look at the scene on Forest Hill Avenue that has closed traffic in both directions. Northbound traffic on Chippenham Parkway is shut down as well. #RVAtraffic

View attachment 211997

Twitter

511 Traffic says traffic backed up 7 miles. I bet Richmond is a mess with work traffic.

ETA...closed all entrance ramps onto I 95 to this area. Per 511 alerts.

Imo

Last edited:
Sounds like the Lady did know them. Enough to recognize he was clean shaven. Or she has a very good eye from the alerts. I wonder what they said to her?

I don't think they would issue a full scale manhunt without very reliable information. They are shutting down traffic in morning rush hour. This is a main route. Jmo

Police activity shuts down Chippenham Parkway near Forest Hill

All northbound lanes of Chippenham Parkway near Forest Hill in Chesterfield County are closed due to police activity.

The incident, which 8News has learned is a possible mental health situation, has created major backups on both Chippenham and Powhite parkways, as well as Midlothian Turnpike and Forest Hill Avenue. The backups on Chippenham are currently 7 miles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back