VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH has just had an aha moment in court and for the first time remembers that the bottle in a photograph she has placed in evidence is the one she was allegedly raped with. We are looking at a Makers Mark bottle.

Give me a break. I'm done with this witness. I don't think I can hang with this any longer but I want to have evidence of her lies so I know when Cross is ripping her to shreds.

Good question. Where are the photos of all this physical abuse?

This is what I struggle with - I'm an evidence person. I'm interested in what you can prove. I know logically that many abuse victims don't seek medical attention. But from what she's describing, it seems like she shouldn't have had a choice at some point.

Today has been very difficult to listen to for a lot of reasons. Horrendous, IMO.

I'm trying to figure out AH team evidence. I think right now we have heavily redacted reports and some vacation type pictures of the house that haven't been referred to. I was trying to figure out how the driveway would come into play but I guess it was just to add to their "stack" of evidence.

And, aside, is it common for doctors to give patients beautiful nightgowns? And why was this brought in? I'd like to think that there is a reason for everything in this script.

Well, I think you know the "nightgown" reason, don't you?

Amber was desperate to make us think that Dr. Kipper wanted to see her in it. (In reality, I imagine the old one was ruined by the spouting Vesuvius of JD's finger, and he thought of it simply as a nice gesture which would calm her.)

The "good Southern" girl who purports to think you can't accept flowers and have to turn back guitars if they come from unmarried men, absolutely hopes that people who know the "old rules" of "no jewelry and certainly not lingerie before marriage", are imputing lascivious motives to the doctor... I bet he's glad he was never asked to see AH alone.

I remember thinking yesterday, that some clever person has easily figured out that JD can be more easily made docile if you give him something pretty and platonic to look at, lol... both Nurse Debbie and Nurse Erin were very attractive women; as is Attorney Wasser, Dr. Curry, and of course Camille. Betcha cash money that Amber was jealous of the pretty nurses any time they walked near JD...

AH has just had an aha moment in court and for the first time remembers that the bottle in a photograph she has placed in evidence is the one she was allegedly raped with. We are looking at a Makers Mark bottle.

Give me a break. I'm done with this witness. I don't think I can hang with this any longer but I want to have evidence of her lies so I know when Cross is ripping her to shreds.

Oh. Em. Gee.

... I hate that this will hang in the jurors' minds over the break, I absolutely hate it.

Dr. Curry is absolutely going to make mincemeat of her upon Dr. Curry's recall.

Real human beings on the witness stand do not "suddenly, immediately, same-day" recall a prop (yes, I said prop); that they somehow miraculously knew enough to pre-process/submit into evidence, before they knew its significance.

This is pure movie fiction... do you think it's somehow possible Amber has convinced Elaine that "a batch of POTC nuts" don't know movies from RL?

This is what I struggle with - I'm an evidence person. I'm interested in what you can prove. I know logically that many abuse victims don't seek medical attention. But from what she's describing, it seems like she shouldn't have had a choice at some point.

Not to be mean or disgusting, but it certainly doesn't seem like AH has spent very much time being penetrated by, well, anyone, or any object, even those intended for the purpose made of silicon; thus the fact that she thinks the vajayjay is some type of mysterious silicon pocket that can survive any- and everything; but you would like to think an MD would have stepped in once as part of the Bredehoft gang, with an interjection of some sanity.

I mean, it's resilient... it's not THAT resilient.

And she told her therapists all of this and not ONE of them recommended criminal charges? TRO? And now she has a child????????? Hope someone is very aware of what goes on in her mind and her house at all times.

Methinks this is the biggest role of her life. And no matter what, no matter how this trial ends, she's ruined him emotionally.

There are pictures of him at the hospital on the gurney. Where are the injuries on his knuckles from punching her and the wall so many times?
And the nurse who gave her a sedative didn't see all of these cuts on her arms and feet?

Oh yes, the BOTTOMS of her feet were cut. Ben King also said she was walking fine, acting fine.

"My feet cut to pieces on the glass, as I slipped and slid around, trying to find a purchase, shrieking "You're hurting me Johnny, you're going to kill me"... I'm almost sure that's her UK statement verbiage.

She's also got some part of the testament about how she "woke up on the bed the next day covered in glass shards, alone".

Because that happens to everyone, right... someone showers your prone body with some source of glass and you fall asleep in the middle of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018