VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on the jury and heard Kate Moss testify to refute what AH said would make me question everything AH said.
I think her testimony was effective and to the point.However because she did not experience this side of him at a different time in both of their lives does not mean it did not happen during the relationship at question. Maybe they brought out the best in each other as I think VP did with JD. The relationship of AH and DP was toxic almost from the beginning. Again I see why they brought her in and I think it was good for JD but don't know who much weight I would give it as a juror. I would love to see VP testify as to a REAL long term relationship with him and did she ever see that side of JD. She has not been mentioned and I am sure JD does not want the mother of his children on the stand or video.

Ooh, AH is really smirky this morning. Humility might be a better choice.
I agree, but I don’t think someone who might have narcissistic tendencies can help themselves :rolleyes: Unfortunately for AH she divulges so much with her body language and that’s not a good thing for her IMO … hopefully the jury is able to see it as well.

I think her testimony was effective and to the point.However because she did not experience this side of him at a different time in both of their lives does not mean it did not happen during the relationship at question. Maybe they brought out the best in each other as I think VP did with JD. The relationship of AH and DP was toxic almost from the beginning. Again I see why they brought her in and I think it was good for JD but don't know who much weight I would give it as a juror. I would love to see VP testify as to a REAL long term relationship with him and did she ever see that side of JD. She has not been mentioned and I am sure JD does not want the mother of his children on the stand or video.
She does dispel the rumour that AH brought up however - that Kate was pushed down the stairs by JD.

"I believe with all my heart that these recent accusations being made are outrageous. In all the years I have known JD, he has never been physically abusive to me and this is nothing like the man I lived with for 14 wonderful years."

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20220524141042/

Sky News

'No evidence of PTSD' in Amber Heard

Forensic psychologist Dr Shannon Curry is continuing her testimony, disputing evidence given by another psychologist, Dr Dawn Hughes.

She does not agree with Dr Hughes' diagnosis of Amber Heard suffering from PTSD as a result of alleged abuse by Johnny Depp.

Dr Curry, who is appearing in court for the second time as a rebuttal witness, has previously told the jury that Heard suffered from "histrionic and borderline personality disorders" and "grossly exaggerated symptoms of PTSD".

Speaking in court today, she says "feigning is exaggerating symptoms of a disorder" and that Heard scored highly for this.

She says Dr Hughes "misrepresented" tests and results that she used in her evaluation of the actress.

Asked if she agrees that Heard has PTSD, Dr Curry says: "I do not."

After observing Heard's behaviour over 12 hours of assessment and reviewing "copious" notes from prior therapists, as well as the legal documents, "there was no evidence of PTSD", Dr Curry says.

She says psychologists would be looking for "identifiable changes" in a person as PTSD is "extremely disabling".

She continues: "When a person has true PTSD it is difficult for them to work... it causes extreme levels of distress and impairment... extreme alcohol abuse... they become homebound... they're certainly not going to events, they're not having success in their film career, usually."

Here is our report from Dr Curry's first appearance as a witness - you can see our report from Dr Hughes' appearance in the 2.34pm post.

She does dispel the rumour that AH brought up however - that Kate was pushed down the stairs by JD.
Also, though it doesn’t do anything for the research-banned jury, Vanessa already gave a statement in the UK trial; which in a timed-limited availability trial where we’re strongly implied Depp cares most about clearing his good name, seems to me to be enough for the general public…

OMG back to her having a dinner meeting with JD and team.
It's so useless. Having drinks with the lawyers doesn't mean the Dr is not an expert. This whole cross just makes AH look bad, if that's even possible - she's already in deep grumpies. EB is way out of her league. The Dr knows her stuff. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93