Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

My guess is, she's left willingly with Chad and the children, and her house burned down because a space heater was inadvertently left on.

I am curious about Moira Lamping, who states that Kai is her stepson. So Kai's father now has a new wife - and the baby also named Lamping that is Monica's isn't the same father of Kai? So there's a kind of recent man there who fathered Oria but he didn't even give her his name?

Monica's plates captured on 264W downtown tunnel Portsmouth cameras 2am Sunday. And they say the fire started a little before 3:30 Sunday Morning. I do not know if they can see her in the car?

Monica's plates captured on 264W downtown tunnel Portsmouth cameras 2am Sunday. And they say the fire started a little before 3:30 Sunday Morning. I do not know if they can see her in the car?

So the car was headed southwestish away from VA Beach into Portsmouth, potentially toward North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way the cameras are angled, it's impossible to see whose driving. They can only see the vehicle.

Where did you get that info from? Just wondering. I am a local near this area and I haven't heard of this yet.

Monica Bogart Lamping is the woman missing.
Kevin Lamping is her ex-husband and father to her son, Kai, who is also missing.
Moira Lamping is Kevin's new wife and stepmom to Kai.
I'm not sure who the father of Oria is, he has never been in the picture.
Moira Lamping and Monica's family (the Bogarts) have both been distributing information about her disappearance.

This info was released to the families just a few hours ago. It should be on the 11:00 news tonight in Hampton Roads.

Where did you get that info from? Just wondering. I am a local near this area and I haven't heard of this yet.

The info about info was released to the families just a few hours ago. It should be on the 11:00 news tonight in Hampton Roads.

This case just came across my FB feed from a friend of mine who knows Monica. They went to school together and my friend lives down the street from her residence that burned. She and her other friends are very concerned.

Ex-husband of missing Virginia Beach woman searches for answers
A woman and her two kids are missing and on Monday police called her disappearance suspicious.

News 3’s Margaret Kavanagh sat down with the oldest child’s father.

Kevin Lamping doesn’t know where his 9-year-old son is or where his ex-wife Monica Lamping is. He is desperate for answers and extremely worried.

When Kevin got word that his son didn’t show up for school Monday he knew something was wrong. “I saw that on the ship and get my heart sank. We were counting on that to be a clear indicator that he was safe,” Kevin said.

The military flew Kevin home from Florida after he received the news.

Monica and her two kids haven’t been since around midnight on January 22, according to police.

missing1.jpg

http://wtkr.com/2017/01/23/ex-husband-of-missing-virginia-beach-woman-searches-for-answers/

i pray this has a positive outcome. So hoping the family can get information and resolution quickly.

It is too much of a coincidence that there was a fire and she and the children are missing.We all know fires can be used to remove evidence,dna.

It is too much of a coincidence that there was a fire and she and the children are missing.We all know fires can be used to remove evidence,dna.

My friend said Monica was a big animal lover, so I gather she would not have left them unattended for any length of time.

Also, has there been any more info from the roommate or is she missing too?

<My question, where is Chad now?

Do they know who Chad is? Do they know if Chad is his real name? I hope they are safe.

A few questions/thoughts.

It would be nice to know the content of the last texts she sent to her friend.

Surely someone, possibly the friend who babysat for her, knows where/how she met Chad. I would assume LE is working on tracking him down.

What was her relationship with her ex & the new wife like? He claims she is good about updating him about things like missed school days, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was a civil relationship.

Has LE said much? It seems they are being fairly quiet about this. While little bits of info are coming out, like her car being tracked, they really haven't made any real statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back