Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again: Can we account for MH's whereabouts during the time period Dec 2007 to August 2009?

Which semester did she start at VTech, and which of the following semesters was she also in attendance? Specifically.

Again, where are the VTech pals, pictures, profs ...?

Hi again Walker,

I'm going to suggest that since Morgan's Facebook profile indicates that she was supposed to graduate from VT in 2011, that she started there in 2007 (since her father said that she spent her entire college career there). I do know that VT offers 2-year programs, but that's probably not likely, because then would have meant that Morgan waited two years to begin college after she graduated high school and that's not the norm. It's not impossible, but not the norm. DH also ruled out transferring when he said she was there her entire time.

Walker,

Also, please note that 17 of the first 50 (out of 655) of Morgan's Facebook friends have VT listed as their school. These are only ones that have listed it. I know from my own friends list that not everyone lists their college.

Walker, her FATHER said she only went to Virginia Tech; what more do you need?

Walker, do you ever visit the findmorgan forum? One of the admin's there is tied into Virginia Tech in a big way. He is constantly posting things the Hokie Nation is doing to remember Morgan. Do you expect her friends and prof's to be posting on here about her? What exactly do you want them to do?

I do not understand your need to know about Morgan's past.

Again: Can we account for MH's whereabouts during the time period Dec 2007 to August 2009?

MH's recent past is relevant to finding the murderer(s).

Her father's statement was vague. He could have meant that she started at VTech in Fall 07, got busted for possession, and returned (with college credits earned in a special program) to VTech in Sept 09.

As for the VTech, we don't even have one photo of her at one event during that time period. She seemingly jumped from HS to junior year.

Walker,

Also, please note that 17 of the first 50 (out of 655) of Morgan's Facebook friends have VT listed as their school. These are only ones that have listed it. I know from my own friends list that not everyone lists their college.

There are people on my Facebook whom I don't even know.

This isn't Mexico

Welcome to globalism.

and there's no evidence whatsoever that Morgan was a drug informer.

No, but it fits. Else why would anyone hate her that intensely. She doesn't seem to have been a mean person, and apparently there was no BF to commit a "crime of passion."

It's not a very efficient way to kill people in the east, either -- they're as likely to hang up in the trees as to smack into the ground.

Maybe they didn't care.

MH's recent past is relevant to finding the murderer(s).

Her father's statement was vague. He could have meant that she started at VTech in Fall 07, got busted for possession, and returned (with college credits earned in a special program) to VTech in Sept 09.

As for the VTech, we don't even have one photo of her at one event during that time period. She seemingly jumped from HS to junior year.

She was in school attending college. Now confirmed that she was at Vtech with no transfer from another school. I have seen mulitple pictures and video clips from her time at school. I have seen pics from 07, 08 and 09. All of which she was attending college parties. I cannot and will not link pics from private facebook profiles.

She was in school attending college. Now confirmed that she was at Vtech with no transfer from another school. I have seen mulitple pictures and video clips from her time at school. I have seen pics from 07, 08 and 09. All of which she was attending college parties. I cannot and will not link pics from private facebook profiles.

But yet not one of the VTech "friends" spoke to the media? Also, she may only have missed a few months, thanks to a plea bargain. Why haven't we seen a timeline? However, if she did inform on someone, LE probably knows the name of the organization. Did she successfully complete Fall 09 at VTech?

Because your mind is locked on blaming one person. Doesn't photo #14 point to something really weird going on?

My mind follows evidence, eliminates other possibilities and "locks" on the theory that holds water.

No, photo #14 looks to me to be a small part of a large artsy project drawn by multiple people with reference to whatever religion and deities they were attempting to capture. I don't think it points anywhere.

Here is a compare of the eyes. I agree the hole is too small to be the correct size for a real projectile but this was most likely drawn by her brother. Don't know how many facts of the case he knows. Maybe he was just trying to echo what happened to her without worrying about sizes etc? I mean, if he drew the actual size of a bullet, there wouldn't be any eye to see in the artwork, it would be a larger hole and detract from the image? Not sure how to make this bigger.

View attachment 9815

I agree and when I look at the pictures taken from AF, I see nothing. I think people have invested too much time in this. Even if someone thinks that the drawing looks like Morgan (though I do not) it could just be a local that had Morgan in mind. I think the drawings may have been something that was done collectively. Multiple people drawing on a large piece of paper. In fact, this is common when kids take a drug in a group setting. Sometimes under the influence of LSD. They may have been "feeling" enlightened, hence the religous undertones. JMO!

But yet not one of the VTech "friends" spoke to the media? Also, she may only have missed a few months, thanks to a plea bargain. Why haven't we seen a timeline? However, if she did inform on someone, LE probably knows the name of the organization. Did she successfully complete Fall 09 at VTech?

None of Morgan's friends have talked to the media. This case is very unlike others in the sense that we have not heard from anyone other than her father and mother.

I agree and when I look at the pictures taken from AF, I see nothing. I think people have invested too much time in this. Even if someone thinks that the drawing looks like Morgan (though I do not) it could just be a local that had Morgan in mind.

So in other words, someone associated with AF knew her personally.

I think the drawings may have been something that was done collectively. Multiple people drawing on a large piece of paper. In fact, this is common when kids take a drug in a group setting. Sometimes under the influence of LSD. They may have been "feeling" enlightened, hence the religous undertones. JMO!

We already discussed this drawing a while back. JMO: the symbolism used is lewd and hateful, and the image is supposed to represent MH.

We already discussed this drawing a while back. JMO: the symbolism used is lewd and hateful, and the image is supposed to represent MH.

Again we are not on the same page here. I don't think the drawing is of Morgan.

I agree and when I look at the pictures taken from AF, I see nothing. I think people have invested too much time in this. Even if someone thinks that the drawing looks like Morgan (though I do not) it could just be a local that had Morgan in mind. I think the drawings may have been something that was done collectively. Multiple people drawing on a large piece of paper. In fact, this is common when kids take a drug in a group setting. Sometimes under the influence of LSD. They may have been "feeling" enlightened, hence the religous undertones. JMO!

I don't think it looks like Morgan either, except to the extent that all long-haired blondes resemble one another. Yes, it looks like a group magic mushroom or LSD experience to me too.

Welcome to globalism.

No, but it fits. Else why would anyone hate her that intensely. She doesn't seem to have been a mean person, and apparently there was no BF to commit a "crime of passion."

Maybe they didn't care.

If somebody was accusing my deceased daughter of being a drug informant like this, based on no evidence and wild speculation, I'd be consulting a lawyer about a libel suit.

With all due respect Walker, I think you are looking for something that isn't there. We now have confirmation that Morgan entered VT as a freshman, she was in her junior year when she was murdered.

Again, can we account for her EXACT whereabouts during the time period in question: Nov 07 -August 09?

She changed HS going into her senior year.

HS not important.

I do not know the reason. I also think it has nothing to do with her murder. Again, we all have our own opinions. Unless you can dig up something to prove otherwise, I think we are beating a dead horse here.

We have a large gap in her recent history, and no specific details as to her exact whereabouts.

Other posters claim that she an SS were gathering hallucinogenic mushrooms, and that SS shot her. Do you realize that trafficking/possession of that type of mushroom for those purposes is against the law? If it is plausible that she broke the law, then it's plausible that she got caught at some point.

If somebody was accusing my deceased daughter of being a drug informant like this, based on no evidence and wild speculation, I'd be consulting a lawyer about a libel suit.

But an informant is performing a useful service: helping LE to put away someone who is usually a dangerous criminal.

I don't think it looks like Morgan either, except to the extent that all long-haired blondes resemble one another. Yes, it looks like a group magic mushroom or LSD experience to me too.

Only #14.

Me and Morgan have a couple mutual friends on Facebook. I'll message a some of them to see if I can confirm that she spent her freshman and sophomore years at VT. I'll let you know when/if I hear anything back.

bbm...
I think I missed this... according to who?

eta: could you please provide a link where it specifically states that the drawing represents Morgan? TIA.

There are people on my Facebook whom I don't even know.

Yes, I understand that some people operate their profiles that way. However, if you continue to count the number of Virginia Tech students on Morgan's page, you will see that roughly 1/3 of Morgan's 663 friends list VT as their network. That's a significant portion.

On my page, 38 out of my 340 friends go to my college with me and I have been going to the same school since I began college. And yes, by same school, I mean that I was enrolled, since Fall 2007 (and every semester since) at the school I am currently attending and the one that is noted on my Facebook profile that I will be graduating from in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member