VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, right after DE was arrested someone on this thread suggested there would be more than one arrest. Not sure if that was based on rumor or hunch, but here it is. Unreal.

Why the heck would ANYONE help anyone else, dispose of a body?? And what the heck are they searching for in the water?

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of missing 13-year-old girl

nataliekeepers+web.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/31/virginia-tech-student-arrested-in-death-missing-teen.html

Also from the above link:

“The entire Virginia Tech community extends its support to (the girl’s) family and friends,” the Virginia Tech Police Department said in a statement. “The university is also reaching out to our campus community and the greater New River Valley community who may be affected by the events that have occurred over the past several days.”

Authorities from both Maryland and Virginia were involved in the case with assistance from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and FBI.

The teen vanished from her home in Blacksburg on Jan. 27 between the hours of midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. The Roanoke Times reported the family found a dresser pushed against the girl’s bedroom door. Fred Hawks Jr., the girl’s uncle, told the paper the family believes she climbed out of a window to get out of the apartment complex where the family lived."

What to make of this? I don't like the way it sounds.

[video=twitter;693870769215016960]https://twitter.com/RobManch10/status/693870769215016960[/video]

My guess is that NK or DE confessed to throwing key evidence in the lake.

Virginia State Police search for evidence in death of Nicole Lovell
By wslsrickmoll Published: January 31, 2016, 1:39 pm Updated: January 31, 2016, 2:12 pm

BLACKSBURG (WSLS 10) WSLS 10 has learned the Virginia State Police Search and Recovery Team spent Sunday searching a pond on the Virigina Tech campus.

WSLS 10’s Dawn Jefferies reports the dive team is searching the pond near the VT Veterinary school for evidence in the Nicole Lovell case.

Authorities aren’t releasing much more information at this time.

We’ll update this story when we have more information.

[video=twitter;693870769215016960]https://twitter.com/RobManch10/status/693870769215016960[/video]

Maybe looking for the murder weapon? I hope it's that. :(

That's a rough mugshot of her (yeah, mugshots are usually rough but...)...tooootally different from her Facebook pictures!

Ugh.

Poor Nichole. Bless her heart, having to be so strong as a kid with her transplant.

:furious:

I am on Tapatalk and all of your links, along with others, are appearing invalid.

I would be shocked if that "David A" on KIK wasn't DE. It really looks just like him to me. And the name being similar...

I am on Tapatalk and all of your links, along with others, are appearing invalid.
I'm sorry. That often happens with Twitter and FB. Mobile links don't work on computers, and vice versa. Maybe someone on Tapatalk will post the links.

Could Nicole's phone be in the pond? Maybe NK has given up info after her arrest.

I enlarged the image, it is looking like a hair out of place, but wow, she looks ..rough, for lack of better word.

She looks like she's been to hell and back. There is so much to this story we are missing.

(I'm not suggesting "oh poor her" I'm just saying, she's clearly done/been through something)

How in the heck did these two get mixed up in this thing? I guess it goes to show you that no one is perfect.

I was shocked to see her killer was a track star at Wilde Lake high school...that's where both my kids went to school, along with Edward Norton and Robert Kolker back in the day. What makes a seemingly normal kid go off the rails so badly? And Nicole. She was so young and so vulnerable. So so sad.

I'm sorry, NK is an arrested suspect, so I thought it was ok to mention. And I'm 200% sure it was her LI page but wasn't sure I was allowed to link to that site.

But people seem to be misinterpreting my comment anyway, so I'll just go back to lurking

No - don't do that! I totally understood what you meant and I believe 99% of the others here did as well. I thought the exact same thing. The two named suspects had everything going for them - I saw a photo of NK with her grandmother at her graduation and she was *so* proud of her! I think of how heartbroken she must be. You know both of the suspects' families had high hopes for their futures.

Then there was poor Nicole - who had quite a bit stacked against her it seems. She had these serious health issues and self-esteem issues...and I know her family loved her dearly and are devestated at this senseless loss.

I'm sure we will learn more about all 3 of these families before it is all said and done. For now I will pray for all of them :(

Oh, one more thing I just thought of...NK might look like that in her mugshot because she was up all night being questioned hardcore by police. Which would explain why she was finally charged and why they are now searching the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose