GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's new information that they had a fling before college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, typed a long response and I lost it!!

That IS interesting about the "fling".

What I find fascinating is the party that was mentioned. It raises so many questions for me.

If Nicole went to this HS party, would she not have gone with a friend; otherwise people at the party would know her and would have commented about how they saw her with David. And if she went with a friend, wouldn't the friend have come forth leaking all the information about how she and David were making out? I've heard about a party before in the past year, but I always brushed it off because of the lack of witnesses.

Or, perhaps David invited her to meet him there and no one at the party knew who she was. She would have had to have met him there, because he allegedly blacked out and woke up in a ditch- doesn't seem like he'd have the wherewithall to drive her home. Where was the ditch anyway?

Or, perhaps Nicole was never at this party. If he was as screwed up as he claims, he could have made out with anyone, and paranoia set it and maybe he ramped up his conversations with Nicole (and maybe other online aquaintances) to try to figure out who he made out with that night and how far it went? Maybe Nicole, being so naive and so eager for his conversations, played along.

Or maybe there was no party and David made the whole thing up to string Natalie along in a murder plot?

Filled with a lot of questions right now.

Ugh, typed a long response and I lost it!!

That IS interesting about the "fling".

What I find fascinating is the party that was mentioned. It raises so many questions for me.

If Nicole went to this HS party, would she not have gone with a friend; otherwise people at the party would know her and would have commented about how they saw her with David. And if she went with a friend, wouldn't the friend have come forth leaking all the information about how she and David were making out? I've heard about a party before in the past year, but I always brushed it off because of the lack of witnesses.

Or, perhaps David invited her to meet him there and no one at the party knew who she was. She would have had to have met him there, because he allegedly blacked out and woke up in a ditch- doesn't seem like he'd have the wherewithall to drive her home. Where was the ditch anyway?

Or, perhaps Nicole was never at this party. If he was as screwed up as he claims, he could have made out with anyone, and paranoia set it and maybe he ramped up his conversations with Nicole (and maybe other online aquaintances) to try to figure out who he made out with that night and how far it went? Maybe Nicole, being so naive and so eager for his conversations, played along.

Or maybe there was no party and David made the whole thing up to string Natalie along in a murder plot?

Filled with a lot of questions right now.

There is always truth weaved in with a lie. Nicole was found in a ditch. The ruse to get her out of the house was probably to attend a party. He most likely had sex at some point with Nicole and was worried about her being pregnant. Previous reports said that Keepers and David went to a restaurant and "planned" this, and she was "excited" about being a part of it. There was no party. The Tinder and KiK apps are more likely, and there is evidence to show David and Nicole communicated that way.

That was interesting... I wonder what the boyfriend knows, if anything? What story did she tell him? I kind of feel for the guy, since he likely didn't know what a psycho she is...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder as well. I can't believe there actually was a boyfriend, considering all the time she spent with David.

There is always truth weaved in with a lie. Nicole was found in a ditch. The ruse to get her out of the house was probably to attend a party. He most likely had sex at some point with Nicole and was worried about her being pregnant. Previous reports said that Keepers and David went to a restaurant and "planned" this, and she was "excited" about being a part of it. There was no party. The Tinder and KiK apps are more likely, and there is evidence to show David and Nicole communicated that way.

I tend to agree there was no party, at least one that involved Nicole on a previous date.

I also tend to believe there was no sex between Nicole and David, ever. I could most certainly be wrong about that, as this case is so bizarre.

I'm thinking Natalie was there to witness/partake in the murder.

New date for DE's trial...

The man accused of murdering Blacksburg teenager Nicole Lovell is scheduled for a 10-day jury trial beginning Nov. 6.
Attorneys still are scheduled to be in court on Monday to make arguments about allowing media cameras into the courtroom for future coverage of the case.

Also Monday, Turk is scheduled to hear arguments from attorneys for Eisenhauer’s co-defendant, Natalie Marie Keepers, 20, of Laurel, Md., about moving her trial from its scheduled March 27 start.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgin...cle_e59e5b68-573c-5a24-adfe-4d7b017f46fb.html

Curious to get everyone's opinion:

David's trial was moved back to Nov. 6; Natalie's is reported to be "hoping to be" moved back later as well. Based on the limited info we have on these two and the evidence reported...

Who stands the better chance to prevail (survive) based on who gets tried first?

Natalie's sort of been an open book for David's defense team in the sense that she's a train wreck and a cutter and in therapy and so quick to go along with a murder....so they could easily twist to say she fed him this as his only way out...was there... coaxed...kept souvenirs of Nicole's so it was her fantasy and until her control.

Natalie's defense, on the other hand, has not much to go on in regards to her involvement (in the sense he's said so little). Are they going to suggest to a jury that the same guy that asked a fellow video-gamer "how to kiss a girl" is the same guy that coerced a fellow college student into killing a teen she didn't even know?

Who's playing their hand first (trial date first) will help the other out the most in your opinion?

No doubt Natalie will be called by prosecutors in David's trial, but I wonder if David will be called in Natalie's? We don't really know what if anything he has said to detectives and prosecutors. We don't know what he has said to his attorney. Most everything we have heard has come from Natalie's version of events. There either will be evidence to make that version believable, or there won't be evidence to support her claims.

I'm still not sure why both charges of being an accomplish before and after the crime aren't there. According to Natalie's story, she helped planned the murder AND was there for the disposable in NC.... yet she claims she didn't witness the murder. Whether that's true or not, we don't know.

Natalie isn't charged with murder, right? So having her trial first probably won't have much impact on David's trial. She can continue to claim whatever she wants at this point, however, I cannot see how she was this withering flower when she admitted to meeting at CookOut and planning this whole thing! Nope, she wouldn't have made statements that it was exciting! She was basking in the spotlight. She was eager to be a part of murder. No...that's not the signs of a withering flower. It makes her appear as a mastermind.

IMO, both will be found guilty, so doesn't matter who goes first, their lives as they knew them are over! David had the motive, and there must be evidence besides Natalie's story. From what I can remember, *memory is awful, and I'm trying to keep up with too many cases!* there was no evidence that we know of that Natalie and Nicole had ever communicated or met. Right? If so, David was the link. There's evidence he was in communication with Nicole, and I bet LE has lots more of that than we've heard about or seen.

For a guy who asked a gamer, someone he had never met, how to kiss, maybe David thought any sexual activity could get a girl pregnant. Maybe he thought that they had sex *RAPE* and therefore she was pregnant, when she wasn't. IF he was scared about a pregnancy, and used that as a motive, it could have been his imagination....with nothing said about it by Nicole. At 13, sure she could have become pregnant, but we don't know if she had ever had a period or not! Some people don't have one until later. Some much earlier. Could Nicole have thought she was pregnant because a period was late? I'm doubtful of that. Most girls I know didn't have normal periods as soon as they started. Some took 2 yrs or so to become monthly. Others, so irregular that it was every 2 weeks, with others every 3 months.

I am currently of the opinion that this duo wanted to kill someone, and Nicole unfortunately became their victim. Two people that were like a lighter and gas. Neither dangerous without the other, but combined, explosive. Having watched episodes on ID of couples that meet and murder, I feel that's where this case is.

Booo
8d182563c629357e9769859ff978ccd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keepers, 20, of Laurel, Maryland, was slated to begin her trial on March 27. Turk said that he may use a hearing that day to set a new trial date if he has not done so before then.
One of Keepers' attorneys, John Robertson of Blacksburg, said Monday that he and his legal partner Kris Olin need more time to "untangle the wheat from the chaff" amid evidence that includes audio and video recordings, a recent psychological evaluation and more.
Both Eisenhauer and Keepers were in court Monday but sheriff's deputies kept them well apart. The defendants did not seem to look at one another or try to converse.
Also Monday, Turk heard arguments about whether to allow television and newspaper cameras into future hearings. Turk said that he would weigh considerations like the public's interest in understanding the workings of the court and the possible inhibiting effect of cameras on jurors and witnesses and make a decision soon.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...58e-3fd9-50e8-ac61-da4488f05a30.html?mode=jqm

No doubt Natalie will be called by prosecutors in David's trial, but I wonder if David will be called in Natalie's? We don't really know what if anything he has said to detectives and prosecutors. We don't know what he has said to his attorney. Most everything we have heard has come from Natalie's version of events. There either will be evidence to make that version believable, or there won't be evidence to support her claims.

I'm still not sure why both charges of being an accomplish before and after the crime aren't there. According to Natalie's story, she helped planned the murder AND was there for the disposable in NC.... yet she claims she didn't witness the murder. Whether that's true or not, we don't know.

Natalie isn't charged with murder, right? So having her trial first probably won't have much impact on David's trial. She can continue to claim whatever she wants at this point, however, I cannot see how she was this withering flower when she admitted to meeting at CookOut and planning this whole thing! Nope, she wouldn't have made statements that it was exciting! She was basking in the spotlight. She was eager to be a part of murder. No...that's not the signs of a withering flower. It makes her appear as a mastermind.

IMO, both will be found guilty, so doesn't matter who goes first, their lives as they knew them are over! David had the motive, and there must be evidence besides Natalie's story. From what I can remember, *memory is awful, and I'm trying to keep up with too many cases!* there was no evidence that we know of that Natalie and Nicole had ever communicated or met. Right? If so, David was the link. There's evidence he was in communication with Nicole, and I bet LE has lots more of that than we've heard about or seen.

For a guy who asked a gamer, someone he had never met, how to kiss, maybe David thought any sexual activity could get a girl pregnant. Maybe he thought that they had sex *RAPE* and therefore she was pregnant, when she wasn't. IF he was scared about a pregnancy, and used that as a motive, it could have been his imagination....with nothing said about it by Nicole. At 13, sure she could have become pregnant, but we don't know if she had ever had a period or not! Some people don't have one until later. Some much earlier. Could Nicole have thought she was pregnant because a period was late? I'm doubtful of that. Most girls I know didn't have normal periods as soon as they started. Some took 2 yrs or so to become monthly. Others, so irregular that it was every 2 weeks, with others every 3 months.

I am currently of the opinion that this duo wanted to kill someone, and Nicole unfortunately became their victim. Two people that were like a lighter and gas. Neither dangerous without the other, but combined, explosive. Having watched episodes on ID of couples that meet and murder, I feel that's where this case is.

IMO, the story about meeting Nicole at a party and possibly impregnating her is false, concocted by DE when he decided to discuss his relationship with others. How would Nicole have access to friends who would invite and drive her to a party with high school kids? She didn't have a lot of friends, even in her own age cohort. The ones she had, who spoke after she was missing, were her age, not old enough to drive. None of them ever mentioned her going to a party. They only said she met this guy online. Early in the investigation, members here found her SM accounts and linked to messages. There weren't many messages with DE and none that indicated she had a physical relationship or thought she was pregnant. There were no messages to other older teens about going to parties or hanging out. IMO, DE fabricated the high school party story to justify to his questions, bragging and requests for assistance to others. His attorneys (and NK's) keep repeating the story in hopes it will make them appear less culpable, as if they "went too far" in trying to protect DE from NL.

DE sought out a relationship online with Nicole online for a reason, IMO. He liked young girls because they could be easily manipulated. In spite of his hanging out with local high school kids (odd for a college student IMO) there's no evidence he had a relationship with any high school girls. His only other dating activity was with NK, an immature, problematic woman who was easily manipulated.

DE had a plan. He played a game, lived out a fantasy and brought in someone else he hoped could cover for him. It's very likely his trial will reveal the story about meeting Nicole at a party is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015