Found Deceased VA - Sheldon Lee Stacey, 29, Roanoke, 14 Feb 2022

j_in_c

Reaction score
According to the Roanoke County Police Department, 29-year-old Sheldon Lee Stacey was last seen by his family around 5 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 14 in the Berganblick Lane area on Bent Mountain.

Somona Stacey, Sheldon’s mother, says he came over to visit on Valentine’s Day like he usually does. However, his usual big appetite just wasn’t there.
1258b437-e215-4c93-9cc6-7815cf50a8d1-large16x9_stacey1.PNG

Roanoke County family not giving up on man who went missing on Valentine’s Day | WFXRtv

Hoping that this one has a good outcome. Family has organized searches and is trying to spread the word. Here is the original news story about him going missing:

Man missing from Roanoke County last seen on Monday

This update quotes from the facebook page his family started in order to help find him:
Update: missing man spotted in SE Roanoke.

ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. – Sheldon Stacey, 29, has not been seen since Valentine’s Day. He disappeared after walking out of his mother’s home on Bent Mountain at about 5 p.m. that day.

“He didn’t run. He just simply walked casually to the door and I thought ok, he needed some fresh air,” explained his mother, Somona Stacey. “I got up maybe two minutes later to check on him and he’s not out there.”

Call it a mother’s intuition, but his mother said she felt something was off with her son but didn’t know what it was.

“When he didn’t come back by dark, I was concerned,” said Stacey, adding that she immediately called the police.

More at Valentine’s Day Heartbreak: Family of missing Roanoke County man not giving up hope

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5