VA VA - Sherry Lynn Quinn, 17, Woodbridge, 5 Sept 1980

Does anyone else think that her case could be connected to the Lyon sisters?

I am wondering why she went missing from Woodbridge. Ancestry has trees which show her birth in Ithaca, New York and her parents dying in Hazel Crest, Illinois. The identification is confirmed by numerous factors;
  • full name
  • date of birth
  • appearance in both parents obituaries (as surviving) but as the only child for whom no location is given.
It is possible that the family lived in Woodbridge at the time but there may have been some other reason as neither obituary of the parents mentions any connection with Virginia. It is probably irrelevant but there is a small chance that it could point to other reasons for her disappearance.
Any siblings or relatives toward fredericksburg or colonial beach VA ?

I am wondering why she went missing from Woodbridge. Ancestry has trees which show her birth in Ithaca, New York and her parents dying in Hazel Crest, Illinois. The identification is confirmed by numerous factors;
  • full name
  • date of birth
  • appearance in both parents obituaries (as surviving) but as the only child for whom no location is given.
It is possible that the family lived in Woodbridge at the time but there may have been some other reason as neither obituary of the parents mentions any connection with Virginia. It is probably irrelevant but there is a small chance that it could point to other reasons for her disappearance.
I am Sherry's sister. Our father's job took him to many states, hence her being born in one state, missing from another, and our parents dying in another. At the time of her disappearance, she was staying with our older sister in Woodbridge.

I am Sherry's sister. Our father's job took him to many states, hence her being born in one state, missing from another, and our parents dying in another. At the time of her disappearance, she was staying with our older sister in Woodbridge.
Was her disappearance completely unexpected? I have not heard very much about her. Was there an area she was thought to be heading? I hope you do get answers.

Bumping case up - Sherry's NamUs profile was modified today, but she still has no rule outs/exclusions listed.

@Sherry Lynn's Sister - do you know anything else about her disappearance?

NCMC1417534c1.jpg
NCMC1417534x1.jpg

Have you seen this child? Sherry Quinn

Both photos shown are of Sherry. She was last seen on September 5, 1980. Sherry may have travelled out of state. She may go by the nickname Frizz.

• full name
  • date of birth
Her Father traveled for his job. They lived in several states as a result of her father's job.

Welcome. We appreciate you coming forward. Any details are helpful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back