GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the vibe that she went willingly. I'm not sure why, but that's why I referenced the Valessa Robinson case. If Brittany was indeed infatuated with this guy, then I could see her, in the moment, thinking her mother is disposable. Especially if her mother was catching on to something untoward. Maybe Brittany was terrified of having her HCB tossed out.

Valessa was 15 when she held her mom's legs down as Adam Davis killed her. Not much bigger or older than Brittany. Girls hit puberty faster and faster every day.

I'm not saying Brittany isn't desperately scared now, but if she was obsessed with JE and suffering mental issues after her brother's death, then I don't think it's farfetched that she'd decide to make a decision to be with him, no matter what.

I know you can't judge a person by their photos all the time, but Brittany seems to be a young girl who desperately wants to be older. She looks older. She seems somewhat provocative in a few. Taking the last name of her mother's boyfriend after they broke up? Was she taking ownership?

I don't think BS scared HIM off with the last name bit. I think she "screwed it up" by changing it so her mother could see. Her mother puts her foot down and forbids BS to see JE--decides to toss him out. Now BS messed it all up and it has to be fixed. Bye, mom.

Maybe she realizes what's happened now and the finality of it all, but my first reaction was that this wasn't an abduction in the sense that she was dragged kicking and screaming. Still one in the sense that she's a 12 year-old little girl.

I have a lot of thoughts about what happened, and my thoughts, while looking at everything as a whole, tells me that she is willingly with him also.

But she needs to be found and ASAP. Things right now, as bad as they are, can get worse for her. She needs help. When she is found, we can all look at what her actual involvement is in all of this... but the last thing she needs, as she has proven (to me) to be emotionally unstable, is to continue to be in the care of this dangerous predator.

The last thing I want to see is her digging herself into a bigger hole. Going on some kind of fantasy Bonnie and Clyde crime spree with this guy. An "Us Against the World" type of thing.

Hope this isn't a repeat.

Brittany Smith , 12 WANTED: JEFFREY EASLEY
POLICE DEPARTMENT UPDATE: PER LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY HAVE BEEN LAST SIGHTED
AMBER ALERT (update) Brittany Mae Smith, 12 and abducter JEFFREY EASLEY, 32 (VA - Florida)

IN FLORENCE AT THE *RITE-AID* AT FLORENCE BLVD AT 534PM HE CAME ALONE THE GIRL WAS NOT THERE* *BUT LOST THEM* *LOOK FOR A 2ND VEHICLE A RED FORD OR DODGE PICKUP WITH A VIRGINIA PLATE

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/am...e-smith-12-and

When was this posted? I didn't see a date on the website (link didn't work for me). Obviously it wasn't today. Have they checked security video, I wonder? Also interesting that they say to look for a red pickup with VA plates. If this is true, they would have had to get that vehicle from someone which would mean they have/had help.

Rite-Aid strikes me as kind of odd. Ours are never very crowded. I'd think he would want to blend in...but then again if there's not a lot of people at a store, there's less chance of him being seen.

This is the first I've heard of this. A red pickup? Has this notice been dispersed anywhere else???

I can't find it anywhere else.

When was that sighting? If it's legit, it would have to be known to LE after the presser, otherwise I'm positive they would've mentioned it.

I was thinking about what appears to be an axe handle behind his back. Maybe he did purchase an axe and was holding it in his hand as they were leaving. He points out the camera to Brittany (which explains her looking directly at the camera) and hides the axe behind his back....

Just realized TS's MS is completely public, even on my mail computer. Pictures of her house on there, too. Not sure why it took me this long to figure that out.

Don't forget we can't bring anything from scanner thread up here...don't want to have thread closed...:(

Brittany can also cut her hair, dye it or bleach it-which can change how she looks drastically.

Ok, can someone help me out. I pasted the url, is there some other 'trick' to inserting an image on here. Newbie can't figure it out!!

Just realized TS's MS is completely public, even on my mail computer. Pictures of her house on there, too. Not sure why it took me this long to figure that out.

So we can talk about her comments right???

Ok, can someone help me out. I pasted the url, is there some other 'trick' to inserting an image on here. Newbie can't figure it out!!

Right click on pic, select "Copy Image Location". When you "Go Advanced" in your reply, click on the "Insert Image" button (looks like mountain w/sun or moon in right corner). Paste url there, click ok.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I saw this comment on another website:

If anyone is looking for more pics of both Brittany and Jeff, follow the 'Rate Him Back' button on Tina's myspace page (as someone posted previously). Make sure you are logged into myspace and then accept the application to be added. It will bring you to a long list of pictures of Jeff and his family (two children I believe?). I dont know why they have not made these photos public?

2wqr0jm.jpg

Is this from his FB?

I am new, sorry for multiple post. Above story updated at 4 oclock pm CST

I just woke up not long ago went to bed at 8am est. Anyway I do not know what time it was maybe around 10 am but I woke up to the sound of helicopters around my area. It could be nothing in that it could be Ft Eustis however I never head them around my house before.

Rite Aid in FL or VA; sorry, don't have time to figure it out myself.

The only Florence Blvds., in cities named Florence are ALA and NM. Googled Rite Aid on Florence Blvd, Florence (no state). The only search result was Florence Blvd., Florence, Alabama....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member