GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would they just leave the body of TS in the house knowing she would be found soon? You would htink they would have tried to dump her body some place (sorry it sounds harsh, but just thinking). I think maybe he/they did not mean to kill her but in a fit of rage at having to leave it turned to that. But you really never know how a pervert thinks when he has his mind set on a child. ...(snipped)...

I've wondered that, too.

- Was she beaten and left, dying later of the injuries?
- Was she tied up/gagged and then later suffocated?
- Did JE have someone else go finish the job after he/BS left?
- Was she beaten and they realized it went to far, panicked, decided to leave then came up with the plan to "steal" the other things to make it look like a robbery gone bad?

Trying to figure out how to put this tactfully..

I believe when she changed her last name to easely the pretend marriage had probably already been consumated (he raped her). I think it got worse for her based on the history of the "friend" they were with or in contact with at least...

(((HUGS))) to my WS friends. <3
I also suffer from PTSD from an event that happened to me. It creeps up on me when I least expect it and it is awful. :(

Back on subject:

Do you all think that Brittany and the got married somehow??

I believe when she changed her last name to easely the pretend marriage had probably already been consumated (he raped her). I think it got worse for her based on the history of the "friend" they were with or in contact with at least...

OMG... I hope not TS, too...:( (<--- thinking out loud, no evidence of this)

(((HUGS))) to my WS friends. <3
I also suffer from PTSD from an event that happened to me. It creeps up on me when I least expect it and it is awful. :(

Back on subject:

Do you all think that Brittany and the got married somehow??
Given her age.. i don't think so, but then again wasn't there talk of a fake ID.. maybe they used that ID and got married for real in vegas or something before they hit CA.

The picture of the pervert laughing in court creeps me out. I did notice he has a female atty, so do you think he may have been trying to flirt with her somehow? He is just NOT really a good looking man, IMO. Have we heard from his family other than his mom before they were caught?

5108052.jpg

:furious:

Given her age.. i don't think so, but then again wasn't there talk of a fake ID.. maybe they used that ID and got married for real in vegas or something before they hit CA.

There was talk of a fake id, which is why I am wondering if that is why she had it. To get married? Ugh.

Wonder how she got that fake ID? do we have anything that said she have one a fact.

If she does it could be so they could get her a plane ticket. IDK

I know I'm from VA and got married 2 years ago.. I never had to show an ID just had to give my soc and dob.. so I doubt the ID was for that unless other states you have to show some type of ID???

Wonder how she got that fake ID? do we have anything that said she have one a fact.

If she does it could be so they could get her a plane ticket. IDK

I'm still not buying the store clerk's statement during the interview. I'm not saying he's lying but I'm not convinced she has the fake i.d.

I'm still not buying the store clerk's statement during the interview. I'm not saying he's lying but I'm not convinced she has the fake i.d.

hey im thinking just like you.. I think the ID was a lie..

They seem to relate the "disturbing things" to Brittany having "already" changed her name to Easley on FB... Of course, I'm just speculating and trying to read between the lines. Willing to be wrong - and hope I am.

I never put much stock in the name change thing on FB or MS when it came out. I didn't think it's that important except to lead one to believe she really "loved" JSE. Let's assume..... BS did think she and JSE were an item/married (shuddering); the name change doesn't stand out as a big deal if in their minds they are married. She is a kid he is an adult (bad wrong...shuddering again) and they may have "done the deed" prior to the kidnapping. So what could be so "disturbing" after the abduction? Going back to drug theory. Male drug addicts share their females to offset cost of drugs. Female drug addicts use themselves as payment for drugs. This is common in this part of VA. Not saying that is what happened. The "disturbing" phrase can refer to physical/emotional abuse, actions such as stealing or robbing while on the run. So many things can fall into what the statement eludes to.

I think he is laughing because he thinks that Brittany went of her own free will and that he thinks he didn't force her into anything. He thinks he has nothing to worry about. I just hope that his defense attorneys don't try to destroy Tina or BS characters to a jury to make it look like everything was Brittany, including the murder.

This is just my opinion. But I feel like he used up BS and now will throw her under the bus.

MO

I never put much stock in the name change thing on FB or MS when it came out. I didn't think it's that important except to lead one to believe she really "loved" JSE. Let's assume..... BS did think she and JSE were an item/married (shuddering); the name change doesn't stand out as a big deal if in their minds they are married. She is a kid he is an adult (bad wrong...shuddering again) and they may have "done the deed" prior to the kidnapping. So what could be so "disturbing" after the abduction? Going back to drug theory. Male drug addicts share their females to offset cost of drugs. Female drug addicts use themselves as payment for drugs. This is common in this part of VA. Not saying that is what happened. The "disturbing" phrase can refer to physical/emotional abuse, actions such as stealing or robbing while on the run. So many things can fall into what the statement eludes to.

Name change is what little girls do when they have a crush - before computers we would write our names in a notebook and change our last name to the boys. Same thing here except on a computer for the world to see. It could just be the imaginings of a child.

MO

Name change is what little girls do when they have a crush - before computers we would write our names in a notebook and change our last name to the boys. Same thing here except on a computer for the world to see. It could just be the imaginings of a child.

MO

That could be the case. It could also be that she saw him as a friend. I've seen statements where people said that they will use a friend's name instead of their own. Point is we don't know the reason and may never know it. I remember her posting on her brother's memorial page .... something to the effect that she and her brother were handcuff buddies. This is why I didn't put much stock into her reference to JSE as hcb. It's another kid thing that we could analyize forward and backward and never know to what context JSE fits into that phrase.

The other disturbing thing could be he was pimping her out for drugs, money etc.... Or planned to sell her in sex ring/child *advertiser censored*.
I really hope we know the truth soon because w/o knowing I assume the worst (which is not good).
I suppose he could have married her in order to change her identify her name and age with a fake ID.
ugh. very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member