VA - Virginia Tech Shooting, 32 murdered, 23 injured, 16 April 2007

I just noticed that, too, Maura. Very sad for the entire family, but it will be devastating for his twin.

Yes he has pictures of himself with tons of guns. Someone on another message board found his page early today. I don't know how. He also says some really odd things on the page.

Is this suppose to be the 1st killer? Thanks Sweetie. I know that sounds like a dumb question!

I just read through 11 pages - wasn't online earlier and didn't have the t.v. on - didn't hear about this tragedy until around 7 p.m. and am just catching up.

This is unbelievably sad, and it sickens me to read that other people out there (the other MySpace account) use this kind of stuff as a way to get attention. If the MySpace account is a hoax, then I hope that person gets some serious psychiatric care - if it's true, then I hope LE nails him for all they can.

I saw Dr. Phil on LKL and he made such a good comment about kids today being our future and how they're exposed to violence in video games and movies and it "numbs them" (I forget the word he used, that's my own description). I sadly agree with that and I wish more parents would take the time to care about what their children are seeing and playing. IMO, too many parents nowadays just take the "easy way out" and let their kids play whatever they want and watch whatever they want, just so they're out of their hair. I fear it's only going to get worse in our world as this next generation grows up.

Prayers to everyone affected by this terrible tragedy.

ETA: The thread is still "off" - I posted this around 11:30 p.m. EST and the post time states 9:30 p.m. ??

Just a quick note about bomb threats. Every single place I've worked, there have been numerous reports of bomb threats called in, mostly to high schools, and mostly on test days. Governments get their share as well, but it's really rampant at high schools.

I don't think a string of three bomb threats would truly would make anyone suspect something like this.

Is this suppose to be the 1st killer? Thanks Sweetie. I know that sounds like a dumb question!

Well he's asian if that means anything. I think they are still saying there is just one killer. At least on my local news.

The first picture makes me think it is him... he was reported as being a member of the VTech marching band. What a handsome young man he was...

I found that myspace earlier today when I looked for Ryan Clark. I wasn't sure if it was him or not though.

Does he have photos of himself with guns and he is Asian? Geraldo won't name him because it is not confirned {can you believe that ;} but FOX News is in the process of checking this out real thoroughly!

Hi BEAN!
HI scandi!

Thanks Absolut. What kind of person can this guy be? they are trying to get him in an interview on my radio But I am not interested in hearng from this guy.

Well apparently this guy is alive b/c he posted that he is not the shooter. I think someone just found his space, he is asian and likes guns so they assumed he was the shooter.

Well apparently this guy is alive b/c he posted that he is not the shooter. I think someone just found his space, he is asian and likes guns so they assumed he was the shooter.

There have been many posts throughout the day that are apparently gone now.

Wow, this poor guy.... look at the way they are carrying him! :eek:

ap_va_shooting3_070416_sp.jpg

Yes I know. That's what I mean when I ask what kind of guy must he be?
He intentionally left that to appear as though it belonged to the shooter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back