CANADA Vancouver, BC - BlkFem, 30-40, found floating, wearing backpack, kayak and lifejacket found nearby, Sept 2022

This missing woman caught my attention..
View attachment 426130
''FREDERICKSBURG, VA (WWBT) - Police need your help to find a woman who has not been seen by family for more than two years.

Fredericksburg Police are searching for 37-year-old Sonya Williams. She went missing in January 2016.

Williams is a black woman with light complexion, five-feet-nine-inches tall, weighs 140 pounds, has black hair, brown eyes and freckles.

If you have seen Williams, call the Fredericksburg Police Department at 540–373–3122.''
Apologies, mp is presumed located, imo.

bump!
Still surprised she has not been identified. There are not many black people who live in BC (smth like 1% of the population) so I thought people might have remembered her. My guess is either homeless and not reported missing, or traveling and may have been reported from her local jurisdiction.

She heavily resembles this MP from Guatemala missing 2020 (though this lady has wavy longer hair, not curly), but I don't think its really a possibility I'd call in given the lack of info about the MP, and no reason she would come to Canada. Interpol suggests she may be in the US, though. Frustrating how little info interpol provides.
1709495810482.png1709495849798.png

She heavily resembles this MP from Guatemala missing 2020 (though this lady has wavy longer hair, not curly), but I don't think its really a possibility I'd call in given the lack of info about the MP, and no reason she would come to Canada. Interpol suggests she may be in the US, though. Frustrating how little info interpol provides.
View attachment 487771View attachment 487772
The lady in the photo doesn't seem to have the same proliferation of freckles, just a couple of tiny beauty marks, on her lip and cheek and forehead.

The way they illustrated them in the recon makes me think the freckles are a distinctive identifier of this Doe. That they are numerous and stand out against her dark skin tone, like, say, Morgan Freeman's do.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back