Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 264 users browsing this thread. (74 members and 190 guests) Justice for Tim, prayers and love for the Bosma family & friends. :heartbeat:

Police officers are sitting in the front row of the courtroom, where the Bosma family usually sat. This time there's a row between the family and the prisoner's box.
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

OMG- I am stunned that this moment is finally here. My heart and prayers go out to TB's family and friends as they conclude this part of the horrible nightmare they've been living with for 3 years. They have served the memory of TB well. I'm sure the anxiety in the Courtroom is absolutely thru the roof. I agree, DM will lose it big time. After all, he's DM and he's never been held accountable in his entire life. DM will lose it super big time if MS gets a lesser sentence. I'm sure that they'll both be heavily guarded. MOO

packed here too...72 members and 188 GUESTS...sigh...13 mins till 3;00..robynhood

There's a lot of tension on Sharlene Bosma's face.

:(

Police officers are sitting in the front row of the courtroom, where the Bosma family usually sat. This time there's a row between the family and the prisoner's box.

All ready to haul them off to the slammer!

Hang on tight everyone. We're almost there. :scared:

Thoughts and prayers with the Bosma family. Justice for Tim Bosma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so i hope they both never see the light of day, and i doubt they ever will...but if DM gets M1 and MS gets any less....imagine the meltdown DM would have!

I wonder if MS's mother will be there? And where MB is getting the news?

MOO

Innocent until proven guilty but I hope this is the start of justice for WM and LB's family too. And that people like CN held accountable.

Canadian courts do not broadcast verdicts. Anything TV station that say they are carrying the verdict "live" means they are just doing a live hit outside the court.

You are better off watching AC or SC twitter, as they are right in the courtroom and will tweet as it is read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33