Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Hmm, I thought she testified UNDER OATH that they were down to only 1 or 2 locations for their business?

http://www.maxi24.us/76126-tammifaysmith/user_listings.html

All listings for tammifaysmith

Contact Name: tammifaysmith

Address: Chandler

Phone: 623-687-1887

Total: 1 items
|
Page 1 of 1
« Previous
Next »

Sort by Date Sort by Price Sort by Title DescendingAscending

Healing Waters Colonics
0.00$ | United States, Arizona, Chandler

Posted on May 02, 2012 to Health & Beauty

Healing Waters Colonics has 5 convient locations throughout the Valley to serve you better! All of our therapists are Certified and very professional.....If you are suffering with...

I was watching IS this morning, there was an criminal defense attorney from AZ explaining a rule that might apply to Tammi.
He was talking fast, but what I understood is that Tammi has been convicted for TWO different crimes.
On the first conviction (interference) she'll get probation.
The second conviction (fraud) is mandatory prison time.
The way the judge explained it to the jury, this will apply to Tammi.
The defense is against this, they will talk about this on June 18th in court.
Depending on how the Judge rules, Tammi might be taken to jail on June 18th.
This criminal attorney was very surprised that Tammi was not taken into custody yesterday.
He said she will do prison time, anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3 years!

I have to wonder if the fact she wasn't taken to jail is an indication of how the judge is going to sentence. Why should she get sentenced any differently than others convicted of the same crime. Will the prosecutors tell the judge about the assault charge and more than one forgery charge on her record. Even if they were reduced to misdemeanor, shouldn't he take into account she committed those crimes and sentence accordingly? I don't understand why she got special treatment.

How can they afford staff like this is business is down????

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Healing.Waters.Colonics.Tammi.Peters.Smith.623-687-1887

Last updated 12 months ago

Healing Waters Colonics is located in Peoria as well as inside our sister Company (Havilah Medical) located on Camelback Road, across from The Biltmore Fashion Park downtown. At Havilah Integrated Medical Center & Med Spa
We have 3 Naturopathic MD's an Aesthetic Nurse, a Registered Dietitian, a Phlebotomist, and 4 Certified Colon Hydro Therapists. We treat the whole family and whole body inside and out! Our goal is to eliminate the "root cause" of your symptoms, not mask them! We believe that when you take medications to mask your symptoms, it may mask them for a little while, but then it could cause other symptoms to occur. Then years down the road, you may be taking a hand full of pills to mask all of these symptoms. Therefore, finding the "root cause" of these symptoms and fixing it once and for all, should cause "no more symptoms." Feeling Healthy, Happy and Beautiful is the way we are supposed to feel at any age. Our team of professionals are here to help you achieve those goals! Some of our Doctors or Professionals Specialties include, but are not limited to Bio-Identical Hormone therapy, Lab testing, Natural Oncology, Prescriptions, Homeopathy, Colonics, Colon Hydrotherapy, Family Medicine, Female health, Male health, Teen health, Pediatrics, HCG, weight loss, Medical weight loss, detox, Vitamin therapy, homeopathy, acupuncture, IV therapy, IV Chelation, Meyers, Meyers push, Ozone, Ozone therapy, Vitamin therapy, Vitamin drips, Vitamin B injections, B-12 injections, fat burners, slim shots, Far Infrared, Far Infrared sauna, botox, Dysport, dermal fillers, juvederm, restyling, Pearline, lipodissolve, lip enhancements, liquid lip fillers, liquid face lift, liquid eyebrow lift,etc...Give us a call today so you can be on your way to a more Healthy, Beautiful, Youthful YOU! (602) 952-9000 OR (623) 687-1887

I have to wonder if the fact she wasn't taken to jail is an indication of how the judge is going to sentence. Why should she get sentenced any differently than others convicted of the same crime. Will the prosecutors tell the judge about the assault charge and more than one forgery charge on her record. Even if they were reduced to misdemeanor, shouldn't he take into account she committed those crimes and sentence accordingly? I don't understand why she got special treatment.

I'm hoping it's because he's sending her away for a long time and he's letting her get her affairs in order. I don't think she deserves it.

So if Jack's going to tell the kids that mommy is on a Mission trip ,is he going to take them for visits? How will he explain that? Or maybe they're planning a mission trip for the whole family to a place without extradition.:waitasec:

This is weird - are they delivering bottled water now???

From her Healing Waters website:

Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic has Two Arizona locations

Peoria

HEALING WATERS COLONICS
at DOLCE SALON and SPA

8385 West Mariners Way
Peoria, AZ 85382
Across from Arrowhead Mall

Phone: (623) 687-1887

But from Manta:

http://www.manta.com/c/mtgnbzd/healing-waters

About Healing Waters
|
Phone: (623) 687-1887
|

Is this your company? Claim This Profile

Business Categories
Bottled Water Delivery in Peoria, AZ
Direct Retail Sales
Beauty Salons

Healing Waters in Peoria, AZ is a private company categorized under Bottled Water Delivery. Our records show it was established in 2007 and incorporated in Arizona. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.
Products or Services: Bulk Bottled Water, Voss Bottled Water, San Francisco Bottled Water, Deer Park Bottled Water and Fiji Bottled Water.

New on Angie's List

I thought she didn't work on Sundays???

http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/az/phoenix/healing-waters-colonics-reviews-6460845.htm

Healing Waters Colonics

Is this your business? Claim your profile

2801 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(623) 687-1887
www.healingwatersaz.com

See Angie's List Reviews

Business Description: We have been around for 10 years now and the owner has trained and certified most of the therapists here in the valley including numerous others from all over the world!

Services: Allergist, Alternative Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinologist, Colon Care, Colonic Irrigation

In Business Since: 2002

On Angie's List Since: 1/30/2012

Office Hours: Sun 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Mon 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Tue 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Wed 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Thu 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Fri 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Sat 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, By Appointment .

Licensed: Yes, I am appropriately licensed for my trade
(All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)

I thought they had moved to Tennessee? :waitasec:

Do they still have all these businesses and the big house in Arizona?

How can they afford staff like this is business is down????

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Healing.Waters.Colonics.Tammi.Peters.Smith.623-687-1887

Last updated 12 months ago

Healing Waters Colonics is located in Peoria as well as inside our sister Company (Havilah Medical) located on Camelback Road, across from The Biltmore Fashion Park downtown. At Havilah Integrated Medical Center & Med Spa
We have 3 Naturopathic MD's an Aesthetic Nurse, a Registered Dietitian, a Phlebotomist, and 4 Certified Colon Hydro Therapists. We treat the whole family and whole body inside and out! Our goal is to eliminate the "root cause" of your symptoms, not mask them! We believe that when you take medications to mask your symptoms, it may mask them for a little while, but then it could cause other symptoms to occur. Then years down the road, you may be taking a hand full of pills to mask all of these symptoms. Therefore, finding the "root cause" of these symptoms and fixing it once and for all, should cause "no more symptoms." Feeling Healthy, Happy and Beautiful is the way we are supposed to feel at any age. Our team of professionals are here to help you achieve those goals! Some of our Doctors or Professionals Specialties include, but are not limited to Bio-Identical Hormone therapy, Lab testing, Natural Oncology, Prescriptions, Homeopathy, Colonics, Colon Hydrotherapy, Family Medicine, Female health, Male health, Teen health, Pediatrics, HCG, weight loss, Medical weight loss, detox, Vitamin therapy, homeopathy, acupuncture, IV therapy, IV Chelation, Meyers, Meyers push, Ozone, Ozone therapy, Vitamin therapy, Vitamin drips, Vitamin B injections, B-12 injections, fat burners, slim shots, Far Infrared, Far Infrared sauna, botox, Dysport, dermal fillers, juvederm, restyling, Pearline, lipodissolve, lip enhancements, liquid lip fillers, liquid face lift, liquid eyebrow lift,etc...Give us a call today so you can be on your way to a more Healthy, Beautiful, Youthful YOU! (602) 952-9000 OR (623) 687-1887

This is the woman that played dumb when it suited her up on the stand. She didn't know what a John Doe was,didn't know she was at a courthouse,didn't know the paperwork she was filling out would be used in court........:rolleyes:

New on Angie's List

I thought she didn't work on Sundays???

http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/az/phoenix/healing-waters-colonics-reviews-6460845.htm

Healing Waters Colonics

Is this your business? Claim your profile

2801 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(623) 687-1887
www.healingwatersaz.com

See Angie's List Reviews

Business Description: We have been around for 10 years now and the owner has trained and certified most of the therapists here in the valley including numerous others from all over the world!

Services: Allergist, Alternative Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinologist, Colon Care, Colonic Irrigation

In Business Since: 2002

On Angie's List Since: 1/30/2012

Office Hours: Sun 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Mon 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Tue 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Wed 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Thu 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Fri 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Sat 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, By Appointment .

Licensed: Yes, I am appropriately licensed for my trade
(All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)

When she was explaining why they dropped adoption classes she said she worked 7 days a week . I wondered why she wanted kids if she was never home.

I thought they had moved to Tennessee? :waitasec:

Do they still have all these businesses and the big house in Arizona?

Big house in AZ was foreclosed on. It's been up for auction for a few months now - nobody is bidding what the lender wants for it, so it goes back up every few weeks or so.

I am asking one more time, does anyone know what does TS and JS need to prove to the court about their finances to receive their free lawyers.

Tammi Smith's advertisement on National Association Of Professional Women for her business: Healing Waters Colonics and Havilah Intergrated Medical Centers.

http://www.napw.com/profile/10527293/Tammi-Smith/

Under: "ABOUT TAMMI"
Her second sentence states: "I have a soft spot in my heart for single mothers as well as children growing up with a single parent."

WTH does single mothers, single parents and their children have to do with cleansing colons?

MOO

I am asking one more time, does anyone know what does TS and JS need to prove to the court about their finances to receive their free lawyers.

Don't know - it was already a done deal when Phillips and Lee were assigned to her.

Tammi Smith's advertisement on National Association Of Professional Women for her business: Healing Waters Colonics and Havilah Intergrated Medical Centers.

http://www.napw.com/profile/10527293/Tammi-Smith/

Under: "ABOUT TAMMI"
Her second sentence states: "I have a soft spot in my heart for single mothers as well as children growing up with a single parent."

WTH does single mothers, single parents and their children have to do with cleansing colons?

MOO

bbm

Nothing ,but it has everything to do with her defense so she announces it publicly and often ! Since she's been found guilty she's become the misunderstood martyr who just wanted to help. :maddening:

It's hard to explain.
I wish there was a lawyer here to explain it.
Tammi might not get any jail time at all, she might just get off with probation.
It all depends on the hearing on June 18th.
There will be a hearing on a 703 something........
She was convicted on two charges.
They can combine the two charges, and might just get probation.
Or
She's convicted on the first charge, interference, be sentenced and get probation.
So then she's a convicted felon with a probation on her record.
The judge can then say, she's a convicted felon on probation, but she committed an other crime (while on probation), fraud, and because she's a felon on probation, there will be a mandatory prison sentence.

Does that make sense?

She will be on probation, and a minute later she has an other crime on her record and because of that she will be automatically sent to prison.

Tammi will find out on the 18th if she'll go to prison, and so will we.

It's a kinda backwards way to go.
They should have resolved this before trial.
I remember the defense wanted to do this, but the judge said lets wait and see.
If I remember correctly, he said let's see if we get there (conviction)

Please someone, correct me if I'm wrong.

This is the woman that played dumb when it suited her up on the stand. She didn't know what a John Doe was,didn't know she was at a courthouse,didn't know the paperwork she was filling out would be used in court........:rolleyes:

And people bought it! Beth Karas bought it.

I will not give her credit as to some kind of mastermind, but she's not so stupid she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. Why, because there's a baby crying? She and her husband have both run successful businesses, and she has "always used attorneys" in everything she does. She KNOWS what court paperwork looks like. She is not stupid. She is not intelligent either, as evidenced by her failure in her verbal tango's.

She thought she was outsmarting the system and LM. She was caught in lie after lie because she was recorded, and has been nothing but spiteful since. Her friends and family have done nothing but attack the victim. I sure hope all her venom will be shown at sentencing so she is shown in her true light, not the poor me light she wants people to see.

Did anyone else make the "religion" connection with Tammi saying the 13th wasn't a good day for her sentencing? I did right away because I knew that the number 13 represents Rebellion...then when the judge said "okay...the 6th" I almost fell out of my chair...the number 6 represents man, beast, satan.

I don't know that she was responding to the representation of the numbers but if she was it certainly backfired on her.

http://www.christcenteredmall.com/teachings/symbolism/numbers.htm

Did anyone else make the "religion" connection with Tammi saying the 13th wasn't a good day for her sentencing? I did right away because I knew that the number 13 represents Rebellion...then when the judge said "okay...the 6th" I almost fell out of my chair...the number 6 represents man, beast, satan.

I don't know that she was responding to the representation of the numbers but if she was it certainly backfired on her.

http://www.christcenteredmall.com/teachings/symbolism/numbers.htm

:floorlaugh:
I would take rebellion any day!

Hmm, I thought she testified UNDER OATH that they were down to only 1 or 2 locations for their business?

http://www.maxi24.us/76126-tammifaysmith/user_listings.html

All listings for tammifaysmith

Contact Name: tammifaysmith

Address: Chandler

Phone: 623-687-1887

Total: 1 items
|
Page 1 of 1
« Previous
Next »

Sort by Date Sort by Price Sort by Title DescendingAscending

Healing Waters Colonics
0.00$ | United States, Arizona, Chandler

Posted on May 02, 2012 to Health & Beauty

Healing Waters Colonics has 5 convient locations throughout the Valley to serve you better! All of our therapists are Certified and very professional.....If you are suffering with...

you can tell TS wrote this due to all of the spelling errors . . . .

.....If you

"are suffering with Constipation, Bloating, Naseau, Gas, Aches and

pains, Fetigue, etc....Colonics may be exactally what you've been

looking for. Take a look at our website for more information on our

company and how colonics can help YOU!

www.healingwatersaz.com "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics