Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure their loved ones will greet them with the news....they will then have a sleepless night as they read the online media reports which will confirm that they made the right decision!!!!

They will be so relieved they got it right! I can't imagine how they would have dealt with being wrong.....

Im sure their loved ones will greet them with the news....they will then have a sleepless night as they read the online media reports which will confirm that they made the right decision!!!!

I think they will be comforted with the fact that they made the right decision and that they were the 12 chosen to convict a child killer.

God bless all if them and I hope they erase those images from their minds and know because of them justice was served!!

They just said something a minute or two ago on that radio station that has me absolutely reeling in stunned disbelief... unless I heard it wrong (which I don't think I did) I don't believe we have heard just how bad TLM's FULL statement was as to what MR did to Tori.

Are we ever going to find out about her full statement?

Thank you jurors for getting it right - rest peacefully Tori. Thoughts are with Tori's family and all who loves her. It has been a long, long journey and justice has been served.

Does this mean that 12 out of 12 jurors have determined it wasn't the banditos, after all?

(I have a hunch I might get a needle zot in my fine fanny for that, but I couldn't resist.) ;P

Michael Rafferty guilty of first degree murder in Tori Stafford case

“Tori was truly our inspiration for the past three years,” he said Friday.

“I know that we all found . . . inspiration and our drive from a very special girl and that was Tori Stafford,” said OPP Det. Insp. Mike Bickerton.

stafford-slaying-20120511.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...of-first-degree-murder-in-tori-stafford-case/

Does this mean that 12 out of 12 jurors have determined it wasn't the banditos, after all?

(I have a hunch I might get a needle zot in my fine fanny for that, but I couldn't resist.) ;P

OMG! You just made me LOL! Thank you!

Are we ever going to find out about her full statement?

I listened to part of her testimony for the first time today ... it sounds like it was an extremely violent attack that ended with a garbage bag being placed over Victoria's head shortly before she was tossed onto the ground outside the car. MR then proceeded to stomp and kick her.

I missed the verdict! YEA!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Did they get him on all 3 charges? Going back to read now.

OH - what a relief!

Salem

That bracelet is beautiful, see Tara smile like that and hearing Rodney's voice break as he spoke brought me to tears. I am so so happy for all of them and DS, their impact statements are going to be so emotional, I bet rafferty will be yawning or rolling his eyes, sick B...... he is.

Wow I got all that out without swearing (almost)

In March 2006, Rafferty also used his MySpace account to send multiple emails indicating that he wanted to marry an Asian woman. He wrote: “Hey, I’m Mike from Canada, I’m looking for a girl who really wants to move to Canada but needs to get married to do so ... I have a good job and a place of my own ... I am willing to marry someone just so they can move here and obtain a green card

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...tafford-trial-evidence-the-jurors-never-heard

I listened to part of her testimony for the first time today ... it sounds like it was an extremely violent attack that ended with a garbage bag being placed over Victoria's head shortly before she was tossed onto the ground outside the car. MR then proceeded to stomp and kick her.

Where did you listen to it at?
i don't know if I want to hear it. at least not tonight, but I am interested to know.

i missed the verdict! Yea!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Did they get him on all 3 charges? Going back to read now.

Oh - what a relief!

Salem

all three salem! That will more than likely classify him as a dangerous offender and he will never be free to walk free again. Thank god! Justice is served. Tori made sure of that and now she can rest in peace.

Had a very serious emergency crop up right as the verdict was coming in. Won't go into detail about me, but I had to forego all the celebration of justice for Tori. I did manage to catch a snippet of Rodney talking with the press. I'll read up and mentally have a glass of bubbly with y'all :)

What a day it's been, but we got the answer we needed to hear !!

Hugs to all from sb

xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members