VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was be so annoyed and outraged if they went through all the members of jury, asking them individually regarding their decision. and one changed their mind, and needed more time.

Thank you! I tried but i have to have cable tv to use it. Or that's what it said. Guess I will use Ustream. I would be lost without all of you at websleuths.
What a day. Praying for TA's family.

I don't have Cable TV, only over the air old fashioned broadcast.??.

After the verdict, I will try to figure it out with you.

Please remember, no matter what the jury decides, God is the ultimate judge and he knows the truth.

Here...rapid heartbeat, sweaty palms, hoping and praying we don't get Pinellased.

Ryan Smith ‏@ryansmithtv 3m
Travis family arriving, hugged supporters. No sign of #JodiArias yet. 20 minutes until verdict
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 3m
Family members of both #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias are now in the courtroom ready to hear the #Verdict 20 mins away!

Seems like a good sign that the jurors were actually able to eat lunch.

I told y'all that if I went to my neighbor's the verdict would come. LOL - and it did!

OK - my heart is totally racing and my stomach is doing flips!!! Need to keep my cool!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Family is being let in now. #JodiArias family just went in.

question: I didn't really watch much of the casey anthony trial either, but it seems that just about everyone here is convicned ja is guilty of m1. Was it the same in the threads for casey? Just wondering...

yes! Yes and yes

Is JA sweating it out, or is she still in denial? Watcha think?

M1 for Arias - Peace for the Alexanders.

I was calm until about 10 minutes ago. Now I'm feeling nauseous. I was going to pour a glass of wine, but afraid I won't be able to keep it down.

Anyone having probs with links? Wild about Trial seems to have crashed, as has AZ Central. I'm on AZ Family right now, and have CNN on the tele.

I even have friends messaging me on FB asking me for links :) Yikes!

20 minutes -- my palms are sweating.

Mel

I just keep reloading the AZCentral feed and it comes back. I also have a tab on http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

Candle lit, HLN muted on tv, and WS and livestream WAT open in two different windows - I think I'm ready! Prayers for justice for Travis, for peace and comfort for the Alexander family and friends, and for all those who have come to know and love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member