Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not shocked to hear that at all ... I got a hinky vibe off grandma and believe me, I tried to have sympathy I really did. I'd love to see a psychological history of that family, manipulation seems to be all they know.

Jean C. reported it. Not sure if she is credible.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Why does Jean C. CARE how JA is? The way she just said that on After Dark it seemed like she cared. Not like she was getting a story, but like she genuinely cares how JA feels. Makes me ill. I'm also disgusted that I actually agreed with Baez. Yuck!

Ok tried to find the greta interview with Ryan burns. Can you elaborate what was said in the interview! Don't tease us lol. It's torture not knowing.

Her stupid interview ALMOST convinced me. She is a snake and good at spinning a tale. For a moment I felt a sliver of sorrow for her .. Then I got snapped back to reality. She does not want to die...lier lier pants on fire!

Two questions.

Is the True Crime radio show from tonight available to listen to? And will the proceedings tomorrow be on TV? Thanks so much.

Hey Frayed, come over here and help me grade these midterms. I'll do a form for you. LOL

Sleuthy, I think these Montessori preschool rubrics are not quite up to the collegiate level with which you are accustomed. :floorlaugh:

I have forgotten, do you teach 20th century American Lit? If so, I'd love to help out with grading, especially in early 20th. My favorite writers are Dreiser, Lewis and to a lesser extent, Fitzgerald.

Do I get a red Sharpie? :rockon:

And I heart Boycie mucho! I'd grade your midterms just to give him belly rubs!

Good night all-- you wonderful WS'er's...I'm off to bed. This has been a profound voyage that I'm not sure I can ever face again. But as a Canadian, I got to see again, the true American spirit fighting for what is right, and I just love that about you.

See ya tomorrow.

The defense has no interest in getting justice for the victim whatsoever. That's the state's job.

Did Jose Baez get justice for Caylee?

I don't recall saying that the Defense has an interest in getting justice for the victim - that would not be doing their job, but they do have a role to play in seeing justice served. The court system in both of our countries is an adversarial system designed, in an ideal circumstance, to get at the truth. Sometimes like today it works perfectly and if JA can't win an appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel the Defense can be thanked for that - no matter how repulsed we are by the defense that they mounted. I, in no way, applaud this particular defense but someone has to defend these individuals - Casey Anthony included - and as much as we may not like it these attorneys have an important job to do. I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone - it was just an observation. In Canada an attorney is currently representing Luca Magnotta and I hope he mounts a rigourous defense, I hope the judges rulings are well thought out - even if they appear to go in favour of the defendant because,that way, when Magnotta is convicted he will never have the slightest hope of having his conviction overturned on appeal.

Wow, never knew this stuff about the letter that JA sent Ryan Burns where she told him he was never in danger, she's not a serial killer, and told him he was a *advertiser censored* for the state, by giving them the info about the license plate being upside down. I didn't even know he was the one who told them that.
What is this about???

Sleuthy, I think these Montessori preschool rubrics are not quite up to the collegiate level with which you are accustomed. :floorlaugh:

I have forgotten, do you teach 20th century American Lit? If so, I'd love to help out with grading, especially in early 20th. My favorite writers are Dreiser, Lewis and to a lesser extent, Fitzgerald.

No such luck, Frayed! Late Medievalist. Medieval Warfare, Chivalry, Crusades, etc. But...you could still handle these midterms, as I am teaching early modern courses this term (Age of Exploration, Golden Age Spain). We're doing Cervantes tomorrow, you might be able to at least weigh in on various literary issues!!!

Why does Jean C. CARE how JA is? The way she just said that on After Dark it seemed like she cared. Not like she was getting a story, but like she genuinely cares how JA feels. Makes me ill. I'm also disgusted that I actually agreed with Baez. Yuck!

Don't forget jean c. Was at the celebration party that was held at a bar by Baez mason and all the defence team participants , She was laughing it up with them.Also that was when mason flipped us all off.

So Donovan on probation isn't allowed to call or contact JA anymore seeing as she's a felon is that correct?
Also I just heard on HLN that JA's aunt and Grandmother just flew home. How weird is that with a mitigation phase days away?

Early in the trial I watched Jean C. say that Travis 'was a pervert'. She didn't say he seemed like one, sounded like one, but he WAS one. That was the day I formed a scowl at her and I've been wearing it ever since. I was shocked beyond belief but I was standing just a few feet from the TV and looking right at her when she said it. I have no respect for her whatsoever.

Squee! You teach Montessori school?!? Oh I heart you even more now!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

What a surprise : all the TH's on HLN are :back::back: now that JA has been found GUILTY of 1st Degree !

All for ratings ...

Defense attorneys would starve to death if they refused to defend everyone they felt was guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually, they don't ask their clients for that very reason.

Since everything has been already said and I'm blowing off some stress ..... I was thinking about all the companies that got a free shout out/free advertising from JA

Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Starbucks
U-haul
Budget rental
Priceline
Ky
Facebook
Twitter
Walmart

not to mention restaurants like Casa Ramos, Purple Plum ect
Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

I only bring this up because I heard Starbucks was giving 1/2 off Strawberry Fraps today, I'm assuming it was probably only in Maricopa County area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57