Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I. I think I'd be too skeeved out by her lip licking and tree frog fingers but I'd love to think I could get her in a room and FORCE her to spill it....the entire truth.

Crazy, I know. She will never fess up. She is not normal.

Oh my goodness, she will spin that weirdo web she has and get him all tied up and twisted and sucked in and he will be lost forever. lol

BBM~ Good point! He just kept taking her back. :facepalm: In the end, he may have said something again (after Jun4 sex); such as: "Get out of here, you the worst thing that ever happened to me".

That was it. She went to the rental and grabbed her weapons and off to the plan she planned since May 26th moo

<respectfully snipped for space>

His biggest failing is that he wouldn't give up on Jodi Arias. When everyone else saw her for a manipulative, vindictive Beeyotch, he still saw good in her. She milked that for every last drop, then when the good will was gone, (I believe) she rolled him and left town.

He threatened to end her milk and honey days being the Hottie Biscotti of Prepaid Legal, which was her only connection to the Next Man. If you look at her life, this tick jumped from man to man, roommate to roommate, and that's how she rolled. Prepaid Legal was a bonanza for her parasitic lifestyle and Travis had no right to take it from her.

The foreman has limited information and is under the delusion that he has MORE information than the public. He is obviously driven by ego and a feeling of power, becoming the benevolent fatherly figure who, from day one, could not even believe this young "girl" could do such a gruesome thing...why then she must a had a good reason...

Too bad the jurors didn't put him up for perjury during jury selection.

So the foreman says they think it's "unfair that 12 average Americans who aren't lawyers had to make such a crucial decision."

HELLO.

That is what our jury system is all about. Is he freaking kidding me? They should have mentioned on their juror questionnaire that they had a "problem" with making such a crucial decision. What is he talking about??

This day was doing bad enough. My power went out, I missed a hugely important appointment, I nearly froze and when I could sleep I had nightmares.

So when the power came on and I said basically screw today I'm getting online... I was in the middle of eating when I got that snippet of video of the jury foreman talking about Jodi being abused by Travis in multiple ways and that they had to take that into consideration.

Note: I AM NOT BASHING THE JURY, I am giving my MOO my IMO and whatever other things end in O.

I. Am. Disgusted. I am disgusted that actually worked. I hope to heaven they ALL take the opportunity they now have to get to know the whole scope of this situation. I know it must be hard hopping on TV to do interviews before blinking first but hey, maybe make a little time becuase Jodi Ann Arias lied about Travis Alexander and it worked? I am going to need the Advil today.

What would be the one secret JA wouldn't want to get out? That she was n*ts? Then, I'd agree. Travis was "threatening" to tell her family...well hadn't others? No, IMO, he's thinking like a normal person...and whatever JA was threatening to do would be worthy of his anger.

Maybe. Or that she was stealing from PPL or from Travis........

But you make a good point. iMO, the defense would have fared better with an insanity defense, and oh HELL-o, who wouldn't agree she is nuts? But they went with self defense. Ahem. So why would the defense go with such a shaky stand? Because JA is too vain to admit EVER how batsheet crazy she is.

i have java and it still doesn't work on the mac.

Dunno! I'm on a Mac too and it works for me. I'm not an expert. It would be nice to see you there, but it sounds like a fuss. The threads there seem to point to various Java issues. Maybe someone there can help you?
Chat Forum

Sleuth5 is in there now. :D

So do I. I think I'd be too skeeved out by her lip licking

Just for you. lol You're welcome.

8741967945_dc0913a25d_o.png

I guess the point I was trying to make, and missing badly, was this:

I am anti-DP (surprise surprise). If I were chosen for a jury based on my vehement assurances that I would not be able to sentence a person to death, but then saw in the course of the trial such evidence that completely shook my core and persuaded me that in some cases the DP is in fact the right punishment, and I then voted for death.....

Would I be a duplicitous liar? Or would I be a human being who made a decision based on the evidence I had been given? I think that every thing we experience in life changes us, and our views and our beliefs, even in the tiniest of ways.

My belief is that something, some statement, some picture, some who knows what gave 4 of the jurors pause and they were not able to in good conscience, vote death.

I cannot imagine what these jurors have endured for 5 months and hot dog! They gave Jodi M1! They haven't failed. Not by a long shot.

I agree. Thank you for this.

ktgirl said in part:
"Sometimes I wondered, since Travis said Jodi wasn't emotional during sex via his statement she saw him as a dildo with a heartbeat, that she wasn't realy into the sex but doing these things because she thought it would keep him around & keep him liking her"

I appreciated many points in your post, but I wonder if there is another side to the dildo comment. I did not see it as her being "uninvolved" in the act(s), but rather craving the acts and that his hardware was no different than the next guy's or the sex toy. That comment and others made me wonder if he was saying she was something of a nympho?? hmm. :dunno: Thoughts?

She's perverse and IIRC more than one of TA's friends described her as a nympho.

I think the media is trying to whip up a frenzy of hatred towards the jury, and I don't like it. This article is a good example of that.

And get this, he says he would actually like to reach out to Arias.

Boyd asked, "What would you say to Arias if you had a moment with her?"
Zevakos replied, "Yeah, I'd really like to talk to Jodi. But I'd like to ask her the questions that everybody wants to ask her. What really happened?"

No, he doesn't say he'd like to 'reach out' to Arias, he says he'd like to ask her the same questions we'd all like to ask.

http://m.insideedition.com/?redirurl=/headlines/6389-jodi-ariass-juror-opens-up-about-trial

Let's not get sucked into this here, 12 people found murder 1, 12 people found aggravation proved, they just split on LWOP or DP .. they're good people, and justice is still coming for Jodi JMO.

The bright side : if he wants to ask her what really happened, the fog did not manage to get him. But after 18 days of her drivel, hard to think for a moment that anyone could think for a minute the little bloody murderer is ever going to tell what really happened.

Okayyy here is what I'm thinking aobut Juror 18:

They had to pick the foreman when the FIRST got into deliberations during the guilt phase. The others had no idea what his views were. They picked him based on his personality.

Then, after deliberations began, I strongly believe now that Juror 18 was actually going more towards 2nd degree, but he was in the extreme minority (maybe only one), and so he had to come around to M1.During the aggravation phase, there was really no doubt whatsoever so he would have gone with the rest.

During penalty, he was one holdout.

MOO

ikr!!! she wouldn't tell the police, prosecutor, 2 dr's that were on her side or even her own lawyers, but she will tell him :facepalm:
...oh don't forget the reporter. If it's true that he has a radio show, I betcha he wants her to call-in...like DP did with that radio station in Chicago.

Hmm page unavailable.. why I asked about screen shot may delete her post etc after it hits web ya know?

<note> I did log into FB under duress LOL and able to view it thanks all!

Still there!

So the foreman says they think it's "unfair that 12 average Americans who aren't lawyers had to make such a crucial decision."

HELLO.

That is what our jury system is all about. Is he freaking kidding me? They should have mentioned on their juror questionnaire that they had a "problem" with making such a crucial decision. What is he talking about??

You know there have been people shouting from the rooftops of the possibility that someone on that Jury was not totally honest on their Jury questionnaire. I am not saying this is true however when I hear things like the interview with the foreman and of course go back to the outcome of this trial I really do wonder. I wonder if that could be true.

I knew the DP would be off because of her lack of criminal history. That was the only mitigating factor, no?

But, I guess lying on the stand or lying to Flores does not count? That it in self (perjury) should be added on top of the crime committed. Kinda like a "double crime".

Maybe the foreman wants to reach out to the killer to ask her.. how did it make you feeeeeeeeeeel to be found guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99