Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way no way no way do we want any "jury misconduct" brought up or alleged to, or even crossing our minds.

WHAT that means is NEW trial from the start, the Guilty charges are wiped away. The next jury might not be so good.

So I would not even do any digging! This jury got it right.

The last item we'll deal with, its bad for Jodi either way!

I love all of my fellow websleuthers but what happened yesterday and listening to the foreman's interviews today...I think I've got to step away for a while from this coverage ...this trial has stressed me out big time... I know what im feeling isn't even close to what The Alexander family is dealing with.. Just going to continue to send my prayers to them so they can get through this.

I went to bed giving kudo's to the jury. I really felt they did their best and had their own opinions. But now, holy makrel, I was so wrong. I was so very wrong. I don't understand how he even went with M1 and then with cruelty. I guess he didn't hear her parents in their interview with Flores. That told a big story. He said she was normal with normal up's and down's. I've had it with all of these high profile cases and their juries. I really am being harsh to all of them which is not fair and I apologize for that. This is directed to the Foreman at this point. He lied on his voir dire for sure, IMO. I don't understand him at all. He sounds like he wanted her to walk, which is not the way he voted. Is it me? WTH

How would he know that if he was avoiding the media as the admonition demanded?

BBM

“One of the reasons I’m doing these interviews, and I’m doing very few, is because after we got out of this we heard about the sensationalism…we knew it was a big deal…but we had no clue the scope of it, literally worldwide. We had no clue about how much vitriol and hatred there was for Jodi Arias out there.

now, let's just pray he is being truthful. MOO

Laughable he wants to visit her. He really should take a pamphlet along. Or a book. Or Samuel's. Or Alice :floorlaugh:

I've watched that clip over and over. I believe she heard Samantha's gasp, and then decided she too, should react. Hence the slightly open mouth immediately after Sam's gasp.
She's an imposter through and through.

Yes!

[video=youtube;ap-mJEeKZQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-mJEeKZQA[/video]

No fog. Another thing, shooting first does not fit within the timeline. In 62 seconds she had little time to switch from the gun to the knife much less run and get the gun. After the camera drop picture there were 62 seconds before the picture of Travis and Jodi as the end of his hallway to the bedroom. It's impossible to stab him that many times before cutting his throat if she shot him first and had to go find the gun and the knife. Her story does not fit the timeline.

Oh I know that! Remember, I don't believe a word she says. If she told me it was Friday, I'd go check a calendar!

I thought about not posting this because it really salted the raw wounds of yesterday for me.....but....it might give us some insight to what the hell happened !!

http://www.eveningsun.com/nationworldnews/ci_23314542/jury-arias-case-gives-up-after-no-consensus

snipped:

"You heard (prosecutor Juan) Martinez say she was only 27. ... She's old enough that she should have known better," Zervakos said. "I didn't look at it that way. I'm looking at 27 years of an absolutely normal everyday young woman that was living a life that was perfectly normal. Then something changed the trajectory of her life after meeting Travis Alexander, and it spiraled downhill from there."

snipped:

BBM

“One of the reasons I’m doing these interviews, and I’m doing very few, is because after we got out of this we heard about the sensationalism…we knew it was a big deal…but we had no clue the scope of it, literally worldwide. We had no clue about how much vitriol and hatred there was for Jodi Arias out there.

now, let's just pray he is being truthful. MOO

Pretty much how the world works huh. Ya butcher a human being and ya the world hates ya. Just bouncing off your post.

Thread is closed for review.

Aggressive Time Outs forthcoming.

Other threads will be reviewed as well. If you've posted anything on other threads that you think would be TO worthy, I suggest you take this time to edit or delete yourself before I see it.

*this post falls at random* just checking alerts and the ones I've had time to check have me so angry I can't speak further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough