Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury followed the law and they DID the right thing.

I'm in shock.

MSNBC is fanning the flames right now. If there is violence it is on them, imo. They are saying that this verdict means that black men's lives are worthless in our society now. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS VERDICT MEANS.

By the way Zimmerman can take them to court now.

He may be on an anti-depressant. I take one for GAD (I refuse to take any type of benzo) and it is difficult for me to show emotion-am I "mental"? JMO

I take Cymbalta for GAD as well.. I did not mean mentally insane by anymeans.. Just that he is obviously suffering from something... feeling terrifed, anxious, etc etc....

I am glad it is over and I hope in the future that GZ or anyone else who carried a weapon, really think about what they are doing before they use it. There are no winners here. The Martin family lost a child and GZ has lost life as he knew it.

Very well said. The thank you button just wasn't enough.

:tyou:

Sharpton just announced the civil suit the family is bringing against Zimmerman and he is asking the feds to charge him with something. :frown:

Can we all agree that now it is best for GZ to fade away?
I do not want to see him "selling his story" on every MSM show.
To me it would just be rubbing salt into the wounds, so to speak.

It is over, let's hope it stays over.

He just has NO emotion.... He still has a flat affect... I mean he cracked a small smile, but I feel there is something that is going on mentally with him..... MOO

I don't know how he can smile. Self defense or not, Trayvon is dead.

I don't believe I could ever move past that but I've also been accused of being too soft-hearted, so what do I know.

He just has NO emotion.... He still has a flat affect... I mean he cracked a small smile, but I feel there is something that is going on mentally with him..... MOO

He probably knows that if he smiled broadly he would be vilified for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo