Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how AC just threw her start witness, RJ under the bus, calling her uneducated.

That has bothered me from the beginning. She is who she is. I think she was tossed under that bus and run over a few times by the state.

I am honestly not worried about riots. This case didn't have near the following I thought it would. Hard as the media tried, it didn't garner nearly as much attention (here at least) as the JA trial.

The media wants riots because it makes for good TV, which = ratings. I just don't think it will happen.

I agree. I think they are hyping up this riot thing. I don't think it will happen. I was reading the crowd reactions and they don't sound riotous. No reports of riots outside the courthouse.

It was nice to hear Kathy Belich ask a question... she rocks as a reporter.

I heard the parents plan on suing Zimmerman. Which civil law is easier to prove than criminal law.

I don't think a civil jury will buy what they're selling any more than the criminal Jury did. They'll end up spending their entire settlement and then some and will lose in the end. I suggest they quit while they're ahead.

I see another website I wont mention closed down, the owner obviously is so bias and has no respect for the posters on their site nor the justice system. I think I will stay right here from now on. I may not agree with people about this case but I knew Websleuths would not do such a childish stunt.

i am honestly not worried about riots. This case didn't have near the following i thought it would. Hard as the media tried, it didn't garner nearly as much attention (here at least) as the ja trial.

The media wants riots because it makes for good tv, which = ratings. I just don't think it will happen.

HO....:hug:

Anyone have a link for the Sanford FL Police Scanner? Hoping for a peaceful evening, but not sure they are going to get one:(

Not gonna happen crowds are already gathering. I hope the police take a careful approach right now, because if they do anything it better be very carefully, because it is not going to take much for these crowds to turn against the police. They need to realize that whatever action they take can have serious consequences.

I am so grateful that this forum is open...another one shut down to posters at the announcement of the verdict!
Posters were disallowed from posting and forced to 'silently reflect on the injustice to Trayvon Martin'.

Thank you, Websleuths! :)

Whole state bunch including Corey is just stirring things up. Shame on them.

IMO

There you go Angela, inflame the public by bringing up the race card. MOO

Holy chit...did Angela Corey just say this case has NEVER been about race!

Please dear sweet chocolate milkshakes in heaven tell me this woman is an elected official. She is .......what's wrong.

I am honestly not worried about riots. This case didn't have near the following I thought it would. Hard as the media tried, it didn't garner nearly as much attention (here at least) as the JA trial.

The media wants riots because it makes for good TV, which = ratings. I just don't think it will happen.

I am more concerned of flash mob type crimes.

I hope to see you all in the chat room of Tricia's radio show!

I see another website I wont mention closed down, the owner obviously is so bias and has no respect for the posters on their site nor the justice system. I think I will stay right here from now on. I may not agree with people about this case but I knew Websleuths would not do such a childish stunt.

Absolutely going to stay here from now on creampuff!

well, I hope he decides not to get out of his car, I'm sure he will be much more careful from here on out.

I think he learned his lesson IMO

One can hope he will be less rash in his actions,but he seems to think his actions were fine and wouldn't change a thing about them.
IMO

Angela, answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members