Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, we're having some server issues today. We were hoping to move to two servers by 'verdict time' but it doesn't look like we're going to make it, but I promise, it's coming soon. Please bear with us.

It's my understanding that it is the weight of the hits that take us down. Another reason is the moving around, page to page and refreshing. It puts a lot of weight on the site.

Members can help if they will refrain from a lot of refreshing of the page. Another way you can help is to set your 'View Per Page' to at least 50.

Instructions are as follows:

Top of the page in the blue bar, click on

> User CP
> Edit Options

Scroll down to Thread Display Options

> Number of Posts to Show Per Page
> Show 50

Scroll all the way down to

> Save Changes

Making the above changes will help considerably. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we don't have any problems, but in the event, we do, please know we're on it and we're working at keeping the site up.

Our IT Tech, is our super hero and has already come to our aid at least once today.

Sorry, I had to lock the thread for a minute, but I needed your attention.

Thanks everyone and let's hope for swift justice in this case!

You guys are awesome and johnny on the spot. Thanks for all your work and knowledge to keep us up and running. Justice for Travis!!! ty

What, she couldn't take 2 minutes to proof-read this mess? Doesn't she have spell check? I'm sorry, but if you're writing a letter to a judge, don't make yourself look like an idjeet.

MOO

Mel

BBM--Your spot on comment made me think of something my mom used to say:
Sometimes things are as they appear.

I hope we all take a little time today, to think about Travis, his life. All the things he has had to overcome. The friends he made. Many, many people thought very highly of Travis, and I will always believe he was a good person. He made one major mistake, and that was befriending Jodi Arias.
I am praying for justice for Travis and his family today, and am thankful that they had Juan Martinez to see this thru for them.
If the jury makes a big mistake, then that is on them. But justice always comes in the end.

I agree.
(If other don't agree with my beliefs below feel free to scroll by... I am not trying to offend and won't be offended if you scroll by...)

I just think about all the good Travis did here on earth. It sounds as if he loved, inspired and lifted up many people; both those he knew and total strangers.
Although this horrible tragedy should have NEVER happened, I am excited to think of what good Travis can do while in Heaven. He must be so thrilled to spend his days with his Lord - praising Him and feeling His love. I don't know how things work in Heaven, but I have NO DOUBT that if in Heaven Travis has an opportunity to continue to do kind, loving and meaningful things he will. Everlasting life with his Lord is the gift that comes from such an awful tragedy. The reunions in Heaven when those he loves arrive will no doubt be filled with joy and love.

I've seen comments that make it sound like as soon as a verdict is read, if guilty, then the penalty phase starts right away. Like the minute after the verdict.

I would guess the lawyers have to have a day or so to prepare, get their notes and files together, witnesses have to be subpoenaed.....

Does it really start directly after guilt phase?

I think this may be my last trial. Of course I said that after the CA verdict also, but this brings back so many memories. It's hard, but I keep remembering how others were there for me.

I understand ... As soon as the case was given to the jury
I started having memories that I had not even thought of
In years.
Its hard and I feel so badly that Travis's family has to
go through this with all the media circus involved.
Poor little Samantha just tugs at my heartstrings...

@Sequek9+

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Mike B. is here in a nice blue top blue tie combo. Still in hallway with everyone else. #JodiArias

Yes, The Farm, I've posted this morning but nothing astrological. If that is where your curiosity lies, Mercury and Mars are both bang on the Foreman or Sun of the Submission to the Jury horoscope. This provides him or her with well formed concerns of the other jurors, including any questions they might have about the evidence or about conflicting information. This gives the foreman what he needs to move ahead. Cricket49 is right about the virtues of Taurus, where we find the foreman and all of the present activity. Venus in Taurus has been passing through some very dire Fixed Stars, including Caput Algol, the worst star in the heavens. This relates to the visual evidence of the case, which the jury was forced to examine and study again. We realise there is a lot to consider and to organise but let us hope the jurors form their conclusions and voting decisions before the solar eclipse. Of course, we are already under its influence. The eclipse is precisely on the victim Travis of the murder chart, which tells us the jurors are contemplating the agony and terror he suffered.

Good Morning WS Friends,

It's so nice to see the sea of Justice for Travis blue ribbons.

WS Solidarity for Travis and Family.

Glad to be here with you all during Verdict Watch. My friends just don't get it but you guys do.

DP for the 3HW.

Peace for WSers.
Just think of all those who aren't wearing TA avatars (for whatever reasons) but still carrrrrrre...and those who can't be online now (again, for whatever reasons). :heartbeat:

It's huge and pretty much unanimous.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Just saw Valerie leave the court room. #JodiArias

It is so true about animals being intuitive~ Our Bird yesterday ....let me know clearly that she knew I was really upset and not to touch her. I was so hurt...tried to play a game with her; but she was serious. Then I realized; wow my hands are literally shaking? My mom was under the knife getting a stent in a difficult place in her heart...and being so many thousands of miles away...I was trying to find out if she made it through this surgery and no one would tell me. I was more upset than I realized, and poor bird let me know about it too! So very intuitive!
I feel better today but mentally exhausted. I've had sleepless nights and bad sleepless mornings as well, and that has happened to me a few times watching and waiting for a verdict. Lack of sleep. It's bothering me; I won't tell anyone that but it is. Clearly it is.

I really need to hear, Guilty In the First Degree.

Our IT Tech, is our super hero and has already come to our aid at least once today.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all you do! :gthanks: :tyou: :yourock:

:thewave:

Ok . . .:werk:

Juan Martinez ‏@AskJuanMartinez 4m
Showing Ms #Willmott walking away from the #JodiArias Courthouse, HLN proclaims "Verdict could be any minute now". #TheBlindLeadingTheBlind

Before it gets TOO crazy here, just want to say thanks to the mods.

((((((((THANKS MODS!))))))))

I am pretty sure we will get a verdict this morning, and here is why. I have to take my elderly aunt to her bingo tournament and so I will be away from the computer.:eek: I will take my ipad and hope to grab some wifi somewhere. Anyway, I will take a hit for the team and step away so the verdict can be announced soon.

I think this would tickle Travis till the tears streamed down his cheeks. Aunt sounds like his kind of peeps, living out loud!

Has this one been posted? Letter from Arias to the Judge re: Nurmi's motion to withdraw -

@zou2 Here's a letter from #Jodiarias to Judge regarding Nurmi's Motion to Withdraw back in 2011 http://twitdoc.com/20PB

I can't watch JVM. It reminds me of her running down the street after JB and CM in the Amferny trial. And peeking inside the window while they were toasting with champagne for the NG verdict. Has she no shame for victims? Um....no. I say go back to being an advocate for animals JVM, and not humans.

MOO

Mel

Doesn't that remind you of the Casey Anthony trial. Jvm took off running trying to catch up with Jose Baez lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough