Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that seal up. There will be no live court unless there is a verdict. I hope people are not sitting staring at it. And I just wonder since so many can't stand HLN what station they are watching to get the verdict coverage? tia

I am signed up to get a text when the verdict comes in. I will log into one of the live streams when the verdict is read. I get all my other news from the net and Websluthes

I don't know...I wonder if there is a hold out? Nurmi was allowed to complicate the process by adding yet another option...one they never argued in the trial. That alone speaks volumes of how sleezy her defense team is.

We're just a little anxious and nervous:floorlaugh:

Where is Jodi during deliberations? Is she at the jail or is she in a holding cell at the courthouse?

I see what u're saying and I conclude HLN is media and the court minutes are more real.

I wonder what that means tho? JM no authority?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The THs in the media have been saying JM rejected the 2nd degree murder plea deal offered by the DT. (JM's fault in other words)

If the THs had looked at the court minutes during that settlement conference on July 15, 2011, they would have seen the court decided JM lacked the authority to accept or offer a plea. (Court's decision)

IDK why the Court made that decision, it just bugs me when THs don't have their facts straight.:seeya:

do we get to find out what the jury decided on as their schedule for deliberations?

I am having kittens waiting

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

The detail from CH that JA spoke of calling an atty during the May 26 texts is totally interesting. I guess I ultimately don't believe she brought up the sex tape. I don't because if she had done so I just cannot imagine he would let her take naked photos of himself, even with his own camera. Way too raw a topic, no matter what she could have said to him.

I think her explicitly denying the tire slashing and journal theft, in writing, just after the texts, suggests that his threat to make those things public scared her and she was threatening him with legal action for libel/slander if he followed through.

I think the Hughes' couldn't find the one great big thing that set him off on May 26 because there wasn't any one single one. She could have done that one more stalking thing that totally tipped the scale for him, that made his blinders fall off, and the tide of realizations of all she had done to him hit him all at once.

unless she held that gun on him the entire time she was there! I had that thought notice you don't see her hands in the pics

Sequestration tends to favor the defendant as the jury starts to feel like they are the ones in prison. Plus it's very expensive to sequester a jury, bailiffs to watch them, etc, etc. Does anyone hoping a defendant is convicted really want a pizzed off jury who resents the state?

Nyet.

I know if I was sequestered for 4 months I'd be so ticked off.... and I wonder if in actuality it might not mess with people's rational thinking. I can see where being sequestered that long would build up intense dislike for The State because the jury would know that it was the judge's decision to sequester or not.

i just can't believe this woman, she killed this guy over rejection or loss of her image? say what? her ego must be ultra fragile. if i were her if there was a choice of lwop or dp i would rather have death. being put to death involves a shot and that's it. big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member