VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice for Travis and the Alexanders~

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7s7 seconds ago

Jury is not currently deliberating since the 3 female jurors are on break. #jodiarias

What time do they go to 4:00 or 4:30?

They can go up until 5:00 but any verdict after about 3:30 won't be read until the next day because they have to give an hour advance notice.

Sheesh so they needanother break an hour before they call it quits??? Probably hungry again....

I wonder why they take a break everyday with only one hour left to go. They've done this every day I think. Kinda weird. Makes me think they are done for the day and just biding time until 4:30.

Opinion alert only from me. I believe that the split is closer to 10/2 for death..the hold outs imo are the two blonds..young juror especially and the one that was acting hinky during KN closing and saying would you kill this girl..this juror had her head down and frigidity. I do NOT believe any believe that TA was a pedo or an abuser. I believe they do believe DR DeMarte (BPD) and that could be the issue and that juror or two believe she is so sick (that she must be mental) because look at the pics of what she did.

In addition my mom though that NO family or friends speaking up for Jodi could bring sympathy for JA and think maybe she was abused and still being abused from family because they will not even testify for her. (we know why the family would not speak/stick up for JA, but the jury doesn't. Add in the fact that this jury did not see how "scared"/not JA was on the stand for 18 days with Juan. Just my two cents.

The only way I can see them unlocking is if the DP's switch to Life.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 47s48 seconds ago
Jurors are back and we are at 19 hours deliberations #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias jurors back in jury room.

TNN: Trial News Now ‏@TrialNewsNow 26s27 seconds ago
19hr mark for deliberations. #JodiArias

If anyone on the jury is a smoker, I would imagine the tension would be excruciating.

I don't envy the jury at all.

My prayers are with them.

Tweets:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago

#jodiarias jurors back in jury room.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s42 seconds ago

Jurors are back and we are at 19 hours deliberations #jodiarias #3tvarias

You all just left me over on the first thread!!!!!!!! I kept waiting and wondering why no one was posting! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve