VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors have only been out of that room two or three times today. They have worked through lunch. They are working hard. Maybe a couple of them smoke or just want a breath of fresh air. Let's cut them some slack.

You all just left me over on the first thread!!!!!!!! I kept waiting and wondering why no one was posting! hahaha

You weren't alone, when I noticed it was closed there were still 354 viewing it. lol

I think those holding out are holding out due to the guilt trip Nurmi sounded like he placed on the jurors.

OKIE good news is, you didn't miss a thing!

I really wasn't expecting this from this jury. I haven't given up completely on a DP verdict, but well...I only hope after this is over that the jurors speak and say they didn't buy any of the DT b******t, and if it's not the DP, they have other reasons for their decision. That at least will be easier to live with than that the DT's perversion of justice actually worked.

:seeya: I have to leave for now ... but will be back later !

:( JMO but I do not think there will be a verdict today :(

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

Opinion alert only from me. I believe that the split is closer to 10/2 for death..the hold outs imo are the two blonds..young juror especially and the one that was acting hinky during KN closing and saying would you kill this girl..this juror had her head down and frigidity. I do NOT believe any believe that TA was a pedo or an abuser. I believe they do believe DR DeMarte (BPD) and that could be the issue and that juror or two believe she is so sick (that she must be mental) because look at the pics of what she did.

In addition my mom though that NO family or friends speaking up for Jodi could bring sympathy for JA and think maybe she was abused and still being abused from family because they will not even testify for her. (we know why the family would not speak/stick up for JA, but the jury doesn't. Add in the fact that this jury did not see how "scared"/not JA was on the stand for 18 days with Juan. Just my two cents.

I think it might be closer to a 10-2 split too. I think one of those might be the one who wanted off the first day. I'm wondering if the judge knows what the split currently is

With the day ending soon -
1) I would expect that either they decide they want to finish this today and will vote soon.
or
2) They think they can come to an agreement tomorrow with just a little more deliberation.

When it was tweeted that the jury had questions on #5 and #6 was that on the mitigation that was listed? Anyone remember what 5 and 6 were on the list?

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 32m32 minutes ago

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez leaves bench conf Tues after Judge Sherry Stephens gave more instructions to jury #JodiArias

B_NE3REVEAAyLv5.jpg

:grouphug: for :juanettes:

God love him he looks like he'd like to finish her off himself.
Don't do it Juan she's not worth it. Leave it to large marge in perryville.

I don't think you are going to get people who don't believe in the DP for her to change their minds. I think this ends up LWOP. I think that is the end of it and I will be glad.

:seeya: I have to leave for now ... but will be back later !

:( JMO but I do not think there will be a verdict today :(

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

There may be one, but it won't be announced.

JSKS said so yesterday.

When it was tweeted that the jury had questions on #5 and #6 was that on the mitigation that was listed? Anyone remember what 5 and 6 were on the list?
I think it meant this was questions 5 and 6 from the jurors..we had 4 the other day..although we did not hear these two questions. IMO.

I thought they were labeling their questions as number five and number six from the time jury's deliberations began. We had four last week I thought. I could be wrong.

I took it to mean it was their 5th and 6th question in general while deliberating.

I think it might be closer to a 10-2 split too. I think one of those might be the one who wanted off the first day. I'm wondering if the judge knows what the split currently is

I don't think JSS know or counsel..But, AZ could tell us.
I am revising what I said earlier..haha..I still think the one blond juror and the other blond or cowboy...but, who knows, I could be way off base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lhaithco