VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
07c96c4005700447a6ea9bc8469e9968.jpg

Good old crock pot spaghetti and meatballs.

Hopefully the jury should be long today [emoji113]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would feel better if she has mandatory solitary if she doesn't get the DP.

Do we know if she's ever shared a cell since the altercation with a cellmate at the jail years ago? I think she'd rather have solitary than have to share a cell with someone which may be why she had the altercation in the first place. To manipulate herself into a "private room". So if she's going to get the perks of GP then she better get the disadvantages as well.

MOO

I think today will be the day this trial is over. One way or the other. If they hang I think they will call it over today. Hopefully they reach a verdict one way or the other.
I agree, probably today, if not tomorrow. I don't think they'll take an impasse into next week.

Congratulations!! You made me look an I am toddler on the 8th will be my 3rd anniversary. Time goes fast here! Here's to another 5!!!

This month marks 9 years for me here at Websleuths. I must be a grandma to you! LOL!

07c96c4005700447a6ea9bc8469e9968.jpg

Good old crock pot spaghetti and meatballs.

Hopefully the jury should be long today [emoji113]

YUM!@@ Ha I just made a big pot of Chicken and Dumplings soup to go with the gloomy weather and will throw it in my crock pot to keep it hot and simmering all day. CROCKPOTTERS UNITE!!
I feel like each Juror should get a crock pot as a parting gift..

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s15 seconds ago

Another woman who walks in by herself a lot walks in with earphones. #JodiArias

FYI as we await a verdict...

History of the Death Penalty (in Michigan)

Only 13 executions were carried out in Michigan's history, just 6 of which occurred after Michigan officially became a territory in 1805. The only execution carried out in Michigan after it gained statehood was the federal execution (outside state jurisdiction) of Anthony Chebatoris in 1938. The death penalty has been constitutionally banned in Michigan since 1963.

Other interesting facts

Michigan became the first English-speaking territory in the world to abolish capital punishment in 1847. Treason remained a crime punishable by the death penalty in Michigan despite the 1847 abolition, but no one was ever executed under that law. In 1962 a constitutional convention passed a proposal to abolish the death penalty for all crimes in Michigan by a 108 to 3 vote.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/michigan-0

@TrialDiariesJ: All 12 have made it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tweets ... All 12 Jurors have arrived !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 48s49 seconds ago

All the jurors have arrived. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 21s22 seconds ago

Looks like 12 jurors now here back to deliberating. #jodiarias

Of course, its human nature to want better...better living conditions..

Maybe but I don't think it's a matter of 'better', I think it is being 'free' with all the good and bad that that entails. After decades in prison the thought of freedom must be something of a double-edged sword - desirable but daunting with no guarantee that your life will be better or easier. It may well be much harder but it is your life and you can make your own choices rather than having them made for you 24-hours a day. That is why I think prison is a punishment and why for all her bravado JA will never come to like or even fully accept the twilight life she lives in there. All JMO of course.

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

The Alexanders are taking their spot back.

They are on the 5th floor. They have not done that in the morning. #jodiarias

:great: Good for them ! :grouphug:

:gaah: It was despicable what the Arias clan did yesterday !

Good morning! I am at my daughters middle school volunteering for the choral concert presentation of Bye Bye Birdie from 9:00am- 1:00PM today- of ALL DAYS! I usually only volunteer at the night performances- go figure.

Anyway, I'll try to check in on my phone, but Nash Bridges- if you are here, could you text me please- if anything happens while I am gone.

Hoping and praying for a verdict- not a hung jury or mistrial- however long it takes.

Thanks everyone, I'll be back this afternoon~ Frigga

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 20s20 seconds ago

Send thoughts, prayers, whatever your preference...to the Alexanders today. #TravisAlexander

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

YUM!@@ Ha I just made a big pot of Chicken and Dumplings soup to go with the gloomy weather and will throw it in my crock pot to keep it hot and simmering all day. CROCKPOTTERS UNITE!!
I feel like each Juror should get a crock pot as a parting gift..

I highly recommend the West Bend non-stick 5.5 qt. one. Very basic, easy to clean, lightweight. I own two and use them weekly.

I will always think of the Jodi Arias jury as the "CROCK POT" jury and the Casey Anthony jury as the "CRACK POT" jury. :drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire