VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the jury has been in the jury room for 4 days taking naps and playing games saying "Have we let Jodi get up enough hope yet?" LOL We can all dream, right?

hWild (@WildAboutTrial) would say they're in there Candy Crushin'. I think I'll stick with the image that they've decided on the DP but they're chillin' and candy crushin' so CMJA gets her hopes up...kind of like the cherry on top of the sundae for me :)

they are back on the 5th floor.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 6m6 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ

Alexander family in full force at the other end of the hallway on the 5th floor, waiting. #JodiArias

Troy is live and stating the Alexanders left after coming out of court...then just said more or less to watch out for crackpot tweeters & follow him. lol

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s48 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Alexander family in full force at the other end of the hallway on the 5th floor, waiting. #JodiArias

Sounds like the waiting area is cramped and not very big to begin with. I think the media is making something out of nothing. They have to wait somewhere. Full force? They are a large family, waiting for justice. I come from a large family and when we go places, it looks like a huge event is happening.

From Kraft:
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias judge's "dynamite charge" to break jury impasse doesn't seem to have produced the intended result as of yet.

What an astute observation.

I've been lurking here since the original trial. As things finally seem to be coming to an end, I had to join just to say: AZL, thank you so much for your patience with us and for explaining things in a way that is easily understood. Plus you have a great sense of humor to boot. :tyou:

:wagon: Nice to see a few new voices!!

they are back on the 5th floor.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 6m6 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ

I know, just posted that a few minutes ago. That's why I laughed at Troy's statement.

When tweeters say "so and so left" I wish they would clarify what they mean. Left the room, left the floor, left the building, left the state? What?

Can someone tell me who the male commentator on HLN right now is, on "The Daily Share"?? Forgive me, I generally don't watch this show but does he always shout like this? It's terribly distracting...

I haven't watched HLN since they began airing a six hour show dedicated to what's trending on Facebook and Twitter.

Some college graduate must be in charge now.

Can someone tell me who the male commentator on HLN right now is, on "The Daily Share"?? Forgive me, I generally don't watch this show but does he always shout like this? It's terribly distracting...

I have no idea who is currently on, but every single time I have ever turned on HLN, without exception, the personality has been screaming. It doesn't matter which show it is. I don't know how anyone could watch it regularly and not go mad.

Could JSS be censured after this trial is over?

Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof) ]. C'mon guys!! You got this!

I thought there was a room the family could wait in....

We wont get a verdict today.jmo

I was just thinking that it's getting late and would there still be enough time to give 1-hour notice, assemble everyone in courtroom, announce verdict, etc. Only @90 minutes left if jurors stick to regular schedule with 4:30 quitting time. Maybe not today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua