VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true that it was 11 to 1 in favor of death then I feel better. I hope CMJA knows this too.

ANyone who has been truly abused would be able to see that Jodi's accusations were false, no really abused woman goes and chases down her abuser...when they have a chance to flee and be away they do ..not the opposite..Stupid if this is true..
That is not true. There have been more than a few woman who kill their abuser instead of running when they had the chance.

B_Wh_fjVEAAZqZJ.jpg

via Tammy rose
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Wh_fjVEAAZqZJ.jpg

OMG I can't even imagine

What was really sickening was all three of them, KN, JW and MDLR all stood there and smirked when he said "victory", then walked away.

It's sickening to us, but they did their job. They prevented her from getting the DP. Classless to call it a victory, but you can see why they are pleased.

:seeya:

BBM: And you can mark my words she will give her LWP :gaah:

I don't believe she will but I love how you and Amster have been so adamant and vocal about this for so long and especially about how lame and ineffectual and callous the judge has been. You were right about the judge, IMO. I just hope you're not right about the sentence.

I did not know this....

Immediately after the murder, Jodi had dinner and drinks with friends including Dave Hall.
Now that it is over, I want to see every bit of evidence they had but was considered 'too prejudicial' for the killer. :facepalm:

of course she is.... and now she has 30 more days to 'buy' friendship there. Seriously....... someone needs to counteract this carp. Time to find those Perryville forums and find a few friends that need some of their own 'support'.

well if it's 11-1 split than I don't blame the jury, but I do blame the ONE juror AND the judge and I want to know WHY that ONE juror would not budge. What was the mitigator that outweighed what she did? Tell me please!

Based on the jury questions, I think this juror really thought Jodi was abused.

That is not true. There have been more than a few woman who kill their abuser instead of running when they had the chance.

Yes but they don't drive 1000 miles TOWARDS them to do it

Both defense and state had a chance to question potential jurors during voir dire. WHY did the state allow ANY juror on the panel who disclosed they had DV in their past? The state knew Arias was claiming she was abused by TA. This phase was decided when the jurors were seated. Jury selection is the most important time in a trial.

All it took was one. And who let the defense team go on and on with their lies?

JSS

When they have no way out or feel they do or in a heat of passion. Jodi moved to CA and was living there at the time and planned his murder.

Not someone who had at most 2 or 3 small events of abuse (which we know didn't happen). Those women have lived with their abusers for year on end, see no way to get away etc...to compare the two is an insult to women who have been truly abused.

I'm bothered that KN called this a victory following the hung jury. All things considered it would have been classier to not say anything to the media today out of respect for Travis' family.

JMHO

What was really sickening was all three of them, KN, JW and MDLR all stood there and smirked when he said "victory", then walked away.

So he considers 22 out of 24 jurors wanting her dead a victory ? Well, alright Nurmi.

I am just devastated. The Alexanders were so close to having true justice for their brother and this ONE jury snatch it away from them forever.

I think this split is worse than the last 8-4. They were so close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member