Vigil set for Haleigh Aug 10th - Balloon release Aug. 17. for Haleigh's 7th Birthday

And the Cummings family has made it very difficult for everyone to get together because there is so much hatred, and most of it stems from Crystal probably daring to leave Ronald. Ronald lost her child, and lied, and married the gal who lost her, defended her, hardly searched for her, she had to sit there and listen while they said Look at Crystals side, and the scary sad thing is, more than likely, the Cummings know this child is dead and her fate, and they have the audacity to act the way they do, they should be kissing Crystals behind. And why celebrate a year and a half of her being gone, and presumed dead, I can see a year or two, but a year and a half reflection? I am sick of the self serving spectacle by the Cummings side, thats for sure. Does anyone know if Rons truck made an appearance at the vigil?

jmo

Chablis, this is a stunningly true post IMO. You ask why a celebration to mark 18 months of Haligh's disappearance. Good question. I think the timing may be centered on the fact Ron will be sentenced soon. Perhaps his family wanted a positive image put forth to the public and media just prior to his day in court. A public vigil as a reminder that he is, after all, a poor grieving father of a missing child. JMO

Chablis, this is a stunningly true post IMO. You ask why a celebration to mark 18 months of Haligh's disappearance. Good question. I think the timing may be centered on the fact Ron will be sentenced soon. Perhaps his family wanted a positive image put forth to the public and media just prior to his day in court. A public vigil as a reminder that he is, after all, a poor grieving father of a missing child. JMO

Exactly!

Excellent post AZ! You've hit the nail on the proverbial head. JMO

Were they invited? And honestly, I wouldn't want to even be in the same company as TN and AS, I wouldnt blame Crystal, I wouldnt be able to stomach being around them, not after last years classless poem from Annette Sykes.

I never saw the last years poem from AS, does anyone have a link to it?

I also cannot blame Crystal from not attending this Cummings event.

Somehow an armed guard, inside a church, at a memorial service for a missing child, that only about 50 or so people attended, seems unsettling to me.

Yeah Papa I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture. Why would you need one for a missing little girl or any child for that matter.

I never saw the last years poem from AS, does anyone have a link to it?

I also cannot blame Crystal from not attending this Cummings event.

Here it is, notice she left Crystal out, and read this right in front of her. I consider that a malicious action. Also note the inclusion of "brothers"

"...Someone took our precious little girl, broke our hearts and shattered our world. Haleigh was taken in the middle of the night, scared and terrified and full of fright," Sykes said. "They searched the river, they searched the ground. Still, our Haleigh was not found ... Haleigh needs to be here with her daddy and brother, grandmas, grannies, papas, sisters and brothers."

The poem continued with a plea to God to return Haleigh. The girl's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also called for prayers for her safe return.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100211/articles/2111008

http://www.news4jax.com/video/24588027/index.html

Did anyone notice GMS in this video and how when she talked of HaLeigh being alive she shuts her eyes? She did this both times...hummm. Wonder if the Eyes for Lies could analyze it? JMO

Yep, everytime she has stated that to be the case in the last 18 months she closes her eyes...IMHO.. It's due to the FACT she knows that is a LIE...JMHOOTS..

CP.. I didn't notice a security guard in the video where did you get that information?

If I thought for a second that my "other half" or his family had something to do with my daughters death there is NO WAY IN HADES I would step foot any where near them. How any one could expect CS to is beyond me. That being said I would love to see some action from ANY family member searching for Haleigh.

I wouldn't either..
And I pray CS has wised up to the additional needless heartache and pain Ron C , his mother and his grandmother have inflicted upon her with their LIES and their diabolical tactics all in order to protect Ronald Cummings and keep the truth from ever being revealed.....JMO

Watch: Family of Haleigh Cummings celebrate her life one and a half years following her disappearance http://jacksonville.com/video/enter...amily-haleigh-cummings-celebrate-her-life-one
AS, TN, CC, and other speak. At the 2:18 Mark there is a man hugging on GM and he looks to me like he is smiling. Creepy look in his eyes. Maybe it's just me?

Is he TN's boyfriend? This man is wearing a wedding band. I have never seen TN with her boyfriend. Did he attend Misty and Ron's wedding?

Attachments

• PoliceChief-F.jpg
    PoliceChief-F.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
BBM

No, he's not.

I knew it was a stretch to think this guy was TN’s boyfriend because I have yet to see her boyfriend accompany her to any event in order to lend her emotional support. TN is crying at the vigil and he does not come forward and stand by her to comfort her during her time of sorrow. JMO

Re the 'guard' at the vigil...he is in uniform and standing along the wall the way guards often do at such gatherings. It's hard to say for sure why he is there but in the photo he appears to be on duty rather than just in attendance. IMO.

I'm aware of who he is, but I don't see why his support required being armed in a church. As I said in my post, it just seems unsettling to me, that's all.

Sorry if I misunderstood your post, I read it to mean that an armed security guard had been hired or was there on his own time for this specific event and you were not aware of his identity at the time of your post, that's all. :)

The balloons are away; much love to HaLeigh on her birthday. My Prayers and thoughts are with you.

The balloons are away; much love to HaLeigh on her birthday. My Prayers and thoughts are with you.

WOW! Thank you DVDR. You're post uplifted me and really touched my heart. Happy Birthday HaLeigh! We love you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back