Vigils for Kyron

[[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg"]YouTube - ‪Train - Calling All Angels‬‏[/ame]

Calling all Angels

Bring our boy home.

Kyron sweetie, we are all thinking of you today!

Praying for justice!

Thinking of Kyron today. Also thinking of Desiree, Kaine, Tony, and Kyron's baby sister.

I can't believe it's been a year....

My Loyalty is to you little Kyron.Your Case will not grow cold.That I promise you.

Remembering Kyron and his family especially today. Kyron, you will never be forgotten. We will make sure your life matters. May you be found soon so justice can be served. We love you, little guy.

Young Kyron, it's hard to believe you've been missing for a year. I pray you are found and brought home soon. I pray for your loved ones who love and miss you.

I pray that whoever it was that took you will be punished.

Father's Day is coming up soon~

Hopefully, someone with a heart & soul will now realize this precious boy/young man needs to be at home with his family.
That secrets & evil must be conquered.....And, it can be. {{{PRAYERS}}}

i5zvkg.jpg

Thank you, free, for your beautiful vids. They are a loving tribute to Kyron and those who have given so much to search for him.

It's been gray and rainy here today - not at all like an early June day in California. My daughter and her husband cut short their camping weekend at Big Sur. What's going on? Then I remembered: it was a rainy day in Portland one year ago.... There are no daily reminders here of what happened one year ago. Life goes on.

I recall being caught up short when going into the Wal Mart in Bend, OR last month while visiting there and seeing Kyron's grin front and center as I entered. I do think of him every single time I see a car with Oregon plates - and I'll admit I look carefully to see if I can see anything that looks amiss with the vehicle. Yet, sadly, the thought of Kyron does not enter my mind daily. And so, this thread is a needed reminder. If nothing else, the desire to send hope, strength and love to his family on this day and all that follow is renewed.

If Kyron is still with us, we all hope he feels the tremendous love so many have for him. If not, we all hope he is able to bring peace to those who love him.

I was in NYC in March waiting for a friend in a Broadway show after the performance. There was a man from Portland waiting for his wife and daughter who were doing a backstage tour. When I found out that he was from Portland, I asked him if there was anything new with the Kyron Horman case. He said, "You know as much as I do. I live one mile from Skyline School." I hope and pray that those who know more will one day speak.

Thank you Free for all your work on this case and for putting together the videos. Most importantly, I'm sure Kyron would thank you wherever he is. I can remember sitting here listening to the scanners last year, just praying and hoping someone would spot him...somewhere. God bless all the little children and please God make it stop, they are so precious and innocent.

Kyron, I have never met you and never knew you, but over cords and wires, satellites and breaking news, you reached my heart.
See, I know someone like you, Kyron. I rise to them everyday and kiss them on the forehead to wake up and tote them off to school in the hopes that they will be and have better than I ever did.

You deserved that too, Kyron. You deserved the world, and in a way, you got it. You grabbed our attentions. We all looked for you, we all prayed for you, and we still, to this day, want you to come home to those that *love* you.

Kryon, I won't ever forget. We ALL won't ever forget... ever.

I could not articulate more beautifully than so many of the msgs upthread...

Just adding this one, to say thanks to all who have kept Kyron in our thoughts...

with wishes for strength and a whole lotta support for Desiree and Kaine. One year or more...no matter how long it may take...I truly believe in my heart that you will have your answers, and justice will be served.

This post is to honor Kyron's family, the REAL one.

For Kyron..

And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand
My bold

Thank You Free for the OT and your heartfelt words about Kyron. And to all who have written their thoughts of the endearment we all have for him and the strength we all have to pursue his case until he is brought home. I believe he will be found someday ~ it is just a matter of time. And like Kaine has said, he believes Kyron is close by. I do too.

Emeraldgem, When I read your post the tears just welled up in my eyes. Shades of Deja Vu, it took me back to 1990 when a dear friend's son came close to death in a motorcycle accident. I did a watercolor painting for them of an Eagle fishing in the northern waters and somehow found the bible verse from which the song you have given to us was inspired, and wrote it in gold ink in the bottom corner of the painting:

Isaiah 40:29-31:
"29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

The verse struck me so as it speaks of young men who will gain strength when faced with adversity and will be able to soar again. Wherever Kyron is tonight I know he is still being watched over.

When the time is right I believe he will somehow be allowed to show himself to the investigators, maybe thru a Divine Intervention as in Laci's case. Until then we will stay strong in the course to keep our minds always alert, Sleuthing for his return. Our hearts will never give up hope.

xox

ETA: BTW, The young man who almost died is alive and well today and all grown up. It was a miracle he survived.

Kyron...I :praying: pray you may find your way home to those who love & miss you!

Kyron was how I found my way to this forum. It's the first case I ever really followed. Poor sweet boy. :(

Thinking of you dear Kyron and praying that you'll make it home to your family soon.
We have not forgotten.

I never thought someone else could steal my heart, other than my own son...until Kyron. An innocent child, victim to evil that one day I know justice will prevail.

I think about you every day, Kyron. The pictures of you are so precious. They reflect so much love, life, innocence, fun, and laughter, in each and every photo. Each of your pictures are a reflection of how we should enjoy life and cherish are time here. Thank you for being you and it's so true "a picture is worth a thousand words".

My love and prayers for you and your family, always.

I wish for you
one more game of baseball
on a bright summer day
one more day of swimming,
friends gathered round

I hope for you
that you are safe and free
laughing and running
away from all harm
beyond the reach of pain

I want for yours
for justice to be served
you returned to those who love you
for the truth to be told
for there to be no more sorrow

If your journey has taken you
on to your other home,
hold on to Creator's hand
Kyron, he will lead you
remember no one has forgotten you

Safe home little man

Thinking of Kyron and those that love him on this day and many others along with all the wonderful, caring posters here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back