WA WA - Glenn Eugene Thompson, 33, Quincy, 28 Dec 1989

Romulus

Reaction score
Missing Person / NamUs #MP20399
Glenn Eugene Thompson, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: December 28, 1989
Missing From:Quincy, Washington
Missing Age: 33 Years

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Disappearance: Glenn had just been released from the American Lake VA hospital in Tacoma, WA two days prior to going missing. He was residing at The Quincy Inn and left on foot and was not seen again. Some of his clothing was located about 10 miles west of Quincy near the shoreline of the Columbia River. No other signs of him were discovered other than his clothes and crutches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna let all of you know that the man in my profile pic is my father who was Glenn Eugene Thompson.
Have you sent a DNA sample? Wishing you the best on finding him

I did send it to 23 and me they have my DNA and people on his side of the family who took that DNA test showed up on maybe they can use 23andme to get my DNA because they have been using those sites for cold cases.

I wanna let all of you know that the man in my profile pic is my father who was Glenn Eugene Thompson.
Hi Stacybuck,
Welcome to Websleuths. I'm so sorry that your father is missing. We would love to help.
One of the things we do on Websleuths is to verify family members. This way, Websleuths members know they are discussing the case with the actual family member and not someone pretending to be in the family.
If you would like to become a verified family member in your father's case please email wsverify@yahoo.com and include the case name and who you are and ask to be verified.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member