Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I checked the local paper and now they say no cause of death released. I swear though that initially, before GG was arrested, there were articles that said she had been raped, strangled and beaten but that the CoD was the blunt force trauma. If I can find a link I will but if anyone else remembers, please look.

I remember reading something like that in an article, but I am wondering if they were premature in reporting that. Or just plain incorrect.

Excerpt from 8/6/14 NG transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/07/ng.01.html

IMO they were checking out a rumor.

This is kind of weird. Was the rumor that two young girls were at BK alone? Yah, employees would notice that. But what about one or two young girls with a teen or group of older kids? I doubt that would strike anyone as strange on a Saturday night in summer. I have no idea if this rumor is true, but this lame interview doesn't shed much light either, except to confirm LE took it seriously enough to check on it. We don't know what LE actually discovered when they checked it out.

IMO.

Hmm, I checked the local paper and now they say no cause of death released. I swear though that initially, before GG was arrested, there were articles that said she had been raped, strangled and beaten but that the CoD was the blunt force trauma. If I can find a link I will but if anyone else remembers, please look.

What I think could be interesting with this is if the blunt force trauma is released to be post-mortem. THAT would point to rage to me.

She had been outside playing all day, so I can't imagine that she would sneak out again after 10:00 to go to BK. A teenager might do that, but would a child so young be so deceptive? I think that she would have slept like a rock ... if she was in her bed.

I am not sure that we can count on 10 pm as being totally accurate. :no:

I hear you,but could he be certain he could return home in muddy clothes without being seen in the daytime?
IMO no way. He may have us scratching our heads, but this crime was commited prior to sunrise on August 3. moo
I am sure he thought the parents wouldn't start searching for Jenise and let it go unitl dinner time, but he didn't know for 100%.

Had they called LE when she didn't show up at lunch time, they would have had several hours of daylight to search.
I feel certain the dad would have called and asked him if he had seen Jenise. He probably said yea I seen her today.
To buy more time. I hate that they waited until dark to call.

I want tobknow wherebhe was all day Sunday!

All posts are MOO

Bringing these posts over from the last thread:

quote: Momoffourboys

"During the interview, when detectives were outside the room but watching on a closed circuit camera, a detective wrote Gaeta had been stretching, yawning and “moving about” the room. He also rolled up a Kleenex into “what appeared to be a flower.”

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-...adult_29281406

quote: "georgiasblu
I thought the flower thing was quite bizarre.
"

Yes, I thought it was bizarre as well. It also could have just been a nervous thing, though, something to do with your hands, you know like doodling. I actually have a thing with wadding up napkins too (ugh, grossed out to have something in common with this creep). But then again, who knows, maybe the flower is significant. Who knows. I'd lean more towards it just being something to do with his hands during a highly stressful interrogation. jmo

I remember reading something like that in an article, but I am wondering if they were premature in reporting that. Or just plain incorrect.
Yep, I think they were incorrect or premature and edited their story. Because I googled further and found other articles that say court documents indicate cod as blunt force trauma but I just reread the probable cause statement and it does not say what caused her death, specifically. So I think yeah, a case of one reporter reading into it and then more papers used the exact same wording.

IMO no way. He may have us scratching our heads, but this crime was commited prior to sunrise on August 3. moo
I am sure he thought the parents wouldn't start searching for Jenise and let it go unitl dinner time, but he didn't know for 100%.

Had they called LE when she didn't show up at lunch time, they would have had several hours of daylight to search.
I feel certain the dad would have called and asked him if he had seen Jenise. He probably said yea I seen her today.
To buy more time. I hate that they waited until dark to call.

I want tobknow wherebhe was all day Sunday!

All posts are MOO

Exactly. I want to know what he was doing Sunday. What time did he get up? What did he do? Did he answer the door when Jenice's family came knocking (assuming they knocked on his door as a friend). And...did he help search?!?!

News articles released that the coroners cause of death was due to the blunt force trauma.
Do you have a link, please? It seems like I have read every article five times, but never seem to get the one that says this. Thank you.

ETA: The only one I found looks like they misinterpreted the only court document that has been released to my knowledge, the Certificate of Probable Cause. Are there more court documents other than the Certificate of Probable Cause? Anyone?

Without looking online for photos of the area, just going off the description...mobile home parks are positioned with them running side by side, like cars in a parking lot. And if his was only two homes away from the trail, yeah I do think he could have emerged from the woods and gotten home without being noticed. Also, who is to say he even used the trail. He could have entered and exited the woods directly behind his own home.

There is a show on netflix, ID's "Real Interrogations", or something like that, for anyone who is interested.

Without looking online for photos of the area, just going off the description...mobile home parks are positioned with them running side by side, like cars in a parking lot. And if his was only two homes away from the trail, yeah I do think he could have emerged from the woods and gotten home without being noticed. Also, who is to say he even used the trail. He could have entered and exited the woods directly behind his own home.

It's possible, especially if his parents weren't home. It's not easy to sneak in muddy in a mobile home, I wouldn't think.

:gaah: It happened again! A few hours behind in reading, go to respond and the thread is closed :banghead:

Love that things are moving so fast, and I really need to learn how to bring over a comment into a new thread. Time to :findinglink: to learn! or perhaps just :eek:fftobed:

This is kind of weird. Was the rumor that two young girls were at BK alone? Yah, employees would notice that. But what about one or two young girls with a teen or group of older kids? I doubt that would strike anyone as strange on a Saturday night in summer. I have no idea if this rumor is true, but this lame interview doesn't shed much light either, except to confirm LE took it seriously enough to check on it. We don't know what LE actually discovered when they checked it out.

IMO.

It seems to me if they had JW and GG on tape at BK, it would be in the probable cause statement. JMO

Yes but they reported they found a towel with mud on it. So if he did enter the house muddy, that could explain the towel...to wipe up the floor. Or he could have left his muddy shoes outside and retrieved them later. I don't think they listed that they found any muddy shoes in the home so I wonder if he ditched those. Or maybe they got stuck in the bog and came off his feet.

Maybe that is why they didn't find muddy pants? He took them off so he would not track mud in.

I guess a teen coming home without pants on is less noticable than muddy pants.

I'm still thinking nighttime....

While we know the "click here for spoiler" feature is a fun one, we're going to hold off on it for now on this thread. It isn't always compatible with mobile devices and we're going to hold off on it for now.

THANKS for the follow up! That's a very good reason not to do such as many of us use Tapatalk most of the time when going through threads! You guys are so quick with responses! :blowkiss:

Yes but they reported they found a towel with mud on it. So if he did enter the house muddy, that could explain the towel...to wipe up the floor. Or he could have left his muddy shoes outside and retrieved them later. I don't think they listed that they found any muddy shoes in the home so I wonder if he ditched those. Or maybe they got stuck in the bog and came off his feet.

Maybe the shoes and pants were thrown away and the cops retrieved them from the dumpster! They did say to look for someone who might not be wearing what they normally do, for someone who discarded favorite clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti