Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slighty OT but is there a thread here where we can 'compare and contrast' these teen age boys who kill and R? If not, I think we need one. There are a lot of these cases now and I think a side by side comparison of the perps and their mental states and history would be interesting and enlightening.
And if we need to build this thread from scratch, which forum would it go in ? TIA

Hatfield, Indeed if gg's mom had a suspicious feeling about her son's involvement, she may have had her defenses up.
I have a feeling LE was chomping at the bit.

As a mom, I think even if mom did have a suspicion after the fact, her emotional mind would have been saying '' surely not, you've got it wrong, no way did he do this' . I think that would be automatic first reaction for a mom.

Bingo, clu! GG's gf had broken up with him fairly recently. He talks about it in Ask or some other social media, IIRC.

Wasn't that a different girl from last year?

Wasn't that a different girl from last year?
Yes. Like 2 yrs ago.
Actually 93 wks is what one picture says.
Her picture is on his instagram. I am sure she is thrilled.
All posts are MOO

LE had to have a reason to say that.... I think at the time it was to make the perp squirm.
So what was the item? The hinted at favorite item? hummmm

Now you've got me wondering...

did GG leave something like the "cross" that AG left on his victim's body?

:waitasec:

Bingo, clu! GG's gf had broken up with him fairly recently. He talks about it in Ask or some other social media, IIRC.

Actually, that breakup was a year-ish ago. He was dating someone at the time. JW's brother's ex girlfriend of two years. It's weird for GG being so close to the family, why he would start dating his friend's ex gf. And so soon after they broke up. (This was all on various social media)

Strange eh?

I'm not quite sure what y'all are referring to, but I had trouble with the pdf. If that is what this is about try to copy and paste the link into another browser. Chrome would not let me see it, but firefox did. :) Hope this helps....it can be helpful in any link that's not working to try another browser.

RSBM
This is beautiful. Your daughter is a jewel. (And I love the part about the watercolors- totally brought me back to being their age).

I work in a school, and I promise you, any gifts of school supplies are very, very appreciated.
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

When she said that I was brought back to elementary school and having to use messy water colors! Nothing like a set of water colors all in varying shades of brown. They were only $1 so I bought a few extra sets for her class and a set to replace her's after Christmas break (or later if needed).

Maybe his shoes got stuck in the mud bog and GG couldn't retrieve them, but LE did???

Perhaps his shoes did get stuck in the bog... And since it was so difficult to navigate that terrain... That is the reason why JW's clothes were left where they were...he was having trouble getting through the muck to complete a "better" plan...

I know a family (intact) where the two brothers were abused by a neighbor. The older one told, but he had substance abuse problems he could not shake.

The younger brother told me he knew that he was not good with peer relationships. He knew he was awkward. I have not heard from these guys for a long time, so I do not knw what happened to them. The parents were not drug or alcohol users. Just nice trusting people.

The only thing that makes sense is that GG was abused somewhere along the line.

Does he use any kind of illegal drugs including alcohol? That would be interesting to find out.

Where I live, the athletes were party animals.

Just jumping off your post...

the search warrant will be incredibly informative... IMO...

I am still wondering if LE took computers/tech stuff...(I imagine they would)...

and if anything of importance showed up on the tech gadgets...

JMO...
Is it possible the charges mentioned that could come are for *advertiser censored* on his computer?

Ok, gotcha! That kind of causes some issues for GG's step dad stating GG was home all weekend, unless both parents were in and out of the home during the weekend. And that doesn't address whether they possibly SAW JW in their house Saturday or Sunday, just "GG had seen JWP in the past".

Preliminary documents in an ongoing case DO get more specific as the case goes on, that's probably why there's so much room for peeps to speculate at this point.

Perhaps his shoes did get stuck in the bog... And since it was so difficult to navigate that terrain... That is the reason why JW's clothes were left where they were...he was having trouble getting through the muck to complete a "better" plan...

Yes I think the shoes are prob in the bog. If LE has them I bet they will be looking at shoe size or looking fir photos that show him wearing the shoes.

My little girl just gave me a great idea for how we can do our little part to honor Jenise. I wanted to share in case any of you are looking for something you can do in honor of this beautiful girl taken too soon.

She saw Jenise's picture on an article I was reading and asked who she was. I told her that she is a little girl who lived in our state, that she died (didn't say how) and that she now lives in heaven. She asked a few more questions about her (age, grade). She commented that she is the same age and grade, and she also has some teeth the tooth fairy is still working on. She said they are "just like twins."

Then she got quiet and said, "She won't get to go pick out new school supplies to get ready for first grade and that is really sad." We bought her school supplies yesterday and she is literally beyond excited about all the stuff she gets to take to school (in Kinder we just sent a check). She loved picking things off the supply list and saw that we bought extra crayons and glue to donate to the class since some families aren't able to send in things to contribute (community use for things like that). Giving to others is a big thing in our house, and is something we are sure to live out every year in various ways, but she loves when she has an opportunity to give to other kids (like the giving tree at her school which allows her to pick a few kids that are her age and buy the gifts they have asked for).

I agreed that it was very sad that Jenise wouldn't be getting ready to go to first grade and that she was probably very excited too. My little girl said maybe we should buy some school supplies for Jenise and give them to another kid who doesn't have any. "She looks like a good friend. Like she would share her water colors, even if someone else makes them messy, so she would probably want us to do this."

So that is what we're going to do today and I'm really excited. We'll go buy a set or two of supplies send them to Jenise's school or give them to the counselor at our school so that they can be given to someone who doesn't have any. I'm leaning towards sending them to her own school. I think Jenise would like that. If Jenise's school has the supply list online I will buy from it and if not I'll just use ours (I assume they are all pretty similar in this grade!). School supplies are really inexpensive right now (like $0.50 for a box of crayons or a bottle of glue), so this is something we can definitely do in honor of Jenise, and love that my little one came up with the idea. :)
It's funny you mentioned this because I filled a backback with school supplies in Relish Rudd's name and I'm dropping it off at Family Services Friday. :loveyou: btw, I hardly recognize you now. :seeya:

Ok, gotcha! That kind of causes some issues for GG's step dad stating GG was home all weekend, unless both parents were in and out of the home during the weekend. And that doesn't address whether they possibly SAW JW in their house Saturday or Sunday, just "GG had seen JWP in the past".

Preliminary documents in an ongoing case DO get more specific as the case goes on, that's probably why there's so much room for peeps to speculate at this point.

Right. It could have been a statement made but they could have been in and out for shopping. I would bet that LE will look to get cell phone records to check locations of calls and texts.

I AGREE. His behavior reminds me of the example given for a sociopath when the guy goes to his mothers funeral and he doesn't know what emotion to play because he has no feelings and he looks at the people morning so that he can can mimic them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member