Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a head injury had a thing to do with this kid's rage or actions.
I think he is an evil pedophile, imoo head injury or not.

The coincidence is alarming and is a good reason to investigate the full training protocol of those wrestlers.

Are high school wrestlers urine tested for performance enhancing drugs the way professional athletes are?

I don't know if they are, however, I don't know that what most take would even show up! My son is a gym rat and worked at GNC. He started taking testosterone boosters. "Legal" steroids IMO. I noticed how big he got, and noticed also he'd lose his cool quicker than usual (not in any way comparing him to GG...nothing alike...can't even compare!) I became concerned and so did his dad. Our words weren't quite enough...it took a doc to tell him to stop!

To understand some of the dynamics of wrestlers and their lives read about the Fritz Von Erich family. It is pretty sad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Erich_Family

Added some of the posting about.

"Although the family patriarch Fritz lived to the age of 68, five of his six sons preceded him in death (three by suicide)"

I think they are married, the dad in this situation is referred to as GG's Step Dad. Many women choose to keep their maiden or former married name.

I lived with my husband for 12 years before we got married, so everyone though we were married too.

Except that the woods do back up against the highway and there are places along that area where a car could pull in and park if they wanted to or needed to. As in, there are driveway type of entrances that lead to hard grassed areas where a car can park. It would be a trek way in to get to the wooded area but not impossible given his strength, to carry a body in from that direction.

So would he have done that? Took her to Burger King, maybe...Raped her in the car, became enraged, killed her, decided to put the body close to home for whatever reason, and then accessed it from the highway side.

This is exactly the timeline I have in mind.
Seperated from the other teens/kids after hanging out. GG tells her he will walk her home. Instead he says "Lets go to BK" JPW gets excited, as any 6 year old does, after BK he does the unthinkable in one of the vehicles (van) and dumps her temporarily, then returns to move her.

ETA: I, also, don't believe JPW ever made it home sat night.

I think you're probably right, but I'd add in there possibly other drugs (street, not scripts), alcohol, and the kind of brutally violent *advertiser censored* many teen boys are routinely accessing on their devices. Oh, and toss in the nearly universal idea of how teens tend to think they're invincible, and we've got the perfect mix.

I used to compete in strength sports and I will be shocked if he wasn't using anabolic steroids. It shows in his face, specifically the lengthening of his chin and his hairline.

Wow. Just...WOW. SMH

I had 3 teenage sons at the time and it was pretty unbelievable. They were heroes to so many young men. Plus at the time we lived in the area where the family lived. Quite shocking how it could happen again and again.

Except that the woods do back up against the highway and there are places along that area where a car could pull in and park if they wanted to or needed to. As in, there are driveway type of entrances that lead to hard grassed areas where a car can park. It would be a trek way in to get to the wooded area but not impossible given his strength, to carry a body in from that direction.

So would he have done that? Took her to Burger King, maybe...Raped her in the car, became enraged, killed her, decided to put the body close to home for whatever reason, and then accessed it from the highway side.

He definitely could have done that but if it occurred that way, instead of bringing her back to the woods behind the park, logic says he would have taken her somewhere else instead. I mean, for all intents and purposes she was literally in his back yard.

"The teen's residence is two homes away from the access to a wooded trail leading to where the body was found, according to the court document."

That makes it sound like he could walk. Does anyone know for sure? I'm sorry if it's been said, I am feverishly trying to catch up.

ETA: I'm sorry, I can't get this stupid thing to link!

Yes, from the locations mentioned on the various maps and his address, that is true. It probably took him less than 5 minutes to walk from his house to where he left her. In other words, it was quick and convenient.

I used to compete in strength sports and I will be shocked if he wasn't using anabolic steroids. It shows in his face, specifically the lengthening of his chin and his hairline.

His mom has the same chin and one of his brothers that I saw a pic of.

Just a thought in answer to the posters saying that Jenise must have been in bed at 10pm, as her siblings would have confirmed it.

If a 6 year old is allowed to roam freely and stay out till late (we've heard from one teenager that the local teens used to take her home at night) then surely it is possible that the 12 year old has an even later curfew? Surely its perfectly possible that none of her siblings saw her in bed at 10pm?

Perhaps there was no set time for the older ones to come home. Perhaps 10pm trips to Burger King are normal. Perhaps the siblings were sleeping elsewhere that night - or even wandering round the park till the early hours.

I'm not sure it has ever been confirmed that Jenise was seen by anyone, other than her dad, in bed on Saturday night?

Another thought is that if her siblings got in late, they might have gone to bed without even turning the bedroom light on, so as not to wake her up - so didn't even look at her bed - they could have just assumed she would be in it, so any confirmation might be based on that.

Also, they are old enough to know that their parents would get in trouble if nobody had even checked that Jenise was home that Saturday night, so I'm sure a lot of children in that situation would say the thing that kept their parents out of trouble? So confirm a sighting even if they didn't know if it was true?

Not suggesting this did happen - just trying to think of reasons that would explain why the children were removed from the house and why they still haven't been returned. All I can think of is that perhaps they told the police that they weren't home till very late, and didn't know where Jenise was that night, as they hadn't been home?

I can believe the siblings weren't home at 10pm, for the simple reason that if Jenise was allowed to have the freedom of a 16 year old, coming and going as she pleased and not checking in for hours, then I can't believe that a 12 year old had a set bedtime around 10pm. And I don't know of any 12 year old who would be happy having the same bedtime or rules as a sister half their age.

Just MOO.

I'll second that, YAR, and add that since school was about to start for the fall, prolly most of the parents were a bit laxer on the come-home time than usual.

Yes, from the locations mentioned on the various maps and his address, that is true. It probably took him less than 5 minutes to walk from his house to where he left her. In other words, it was quick and convenient.
Just jumping off your post. Is it possible that GG raped JW early Sunday a.m. She died from blood loss. GG cleaned himself up, then returned to the scene 30 mim t0 3 hrs later after the rape and placed her in the bog as an after thought? This would make it look like maybe a transient, as we all know GG was a friend of the family and Beyond reproach?

I think I understand what you are saying. Anatomical brain trauma affecting the physiological brain. The two do go hand in hand.

Yes. And whether people want to admit it or not, the physiological brain effects behavior. Of course, I'm not trying to say it is an excuse for heinous behavior. But we need to study and understand these contributing factors, so that we can hopefully prevent these types of things in the future. . .if preventable. :(

Just jumping off your post. Is it possible that GG raped JW early Sunday a.m. She died from blood loss. GG cleaned himself up, then returned to the scene 30 mim t0 3 hrs later after the rape and placed her in the bog as an after thought? This would make it look like maybe a transient, as we all know GG was a friend of the family and Beyond reproach?
I think the official COD was blunt force trauma to the head, wasn't it? I need to go back & reread the probable cause document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal