Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

I don’t know who took the photo. The photo is taken from the FBI poster. I wonder if the photo was found on Counts phone.

It was reported by LE that there were photos of LC on Counts' phone I think. They gave her DMT and took nude pictures of her.
This picture looks like she is drugged and her arm has been injured.

The FBI stated on the poster that the picture was from May 23 - so way after she went missing. It shows a very different girl than the happy one with the much longer hair in the other 3 pictures from the poster.

Latest reference I have : FBI joins search for missing Bonney Lake teen

I fear for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was reported by LE that there were photos of LC on Counts' phone I think. They gave her DMT and took nude pictures of her.
This picture looks like she is drugged and her arm has been injured.

The FBI stated on the poster that the picture was from May 23 - so way after she went missing. It shows a very different girl than the happy one with the much longer hair in the other 3 pictures from the poster.

Latest reference I have : FBI joins search for missing Bonney Lake teen

I fear for her.

Yeah, that's super weird.

DMT isn't an easy thing to 'give' to anyone. It reeks like hot breath from hell, induces retching reactions when smoked and is known to immerse users into otherworldly hallucinations so intense they wouldn't actually know which world they're in- why not just have her drink ayahuasca while we're at it?
Shooting up would also be a really terrible plan. It could put her out of this reality entirely, maybe 10 whole minutes? So, nude images of a 'passed out/barely functional' teen that could possible die in that event alone.

There's entirely different classes of substances usually seen to achieve knocking victims out/gaining compliance/longer lasting. Cheaper, easier to use; why the devil this one?

Given the strange things covered about this girl it stands out that she'd 'require' this approach. Did CF not anticipate a 'delivery' and just use whatever was handy?

What the unholy fk else was CF up to.

It remains to be seen if it makes it harder to pedal underage girls but it would appear so. Parading under aged girls out in public is not smart and it would be tough wherever you went.[/QUOTE]

I think you are right.

My bet is that underage prostitution relied very heavily on easily accessible websites like Craigs List. Not every customer is familiar with computers and can easily go to the dark web, or can easily navigate through a maze of disguised chat rooms.

As you mentioned, under age girls stand out on the street, so that is problematic to their handlers. They also stand out at other venues such as the bars of expensive hotels where discrete, non streety prostitutes can be ignored by managers.

Last edited:
Reward for missing Bonney Lake teen now $10,000

Some new info I hadn’t seen....

>>snip

These court documents lay out the journey this teen took from Federal Way south to Tenino. And there have been confirmed sightings of her in Tacoma.

The RV is where LC's friend, Alex T. says they were taken back on May 9, off Military Road in Federal Way. They used DMT, a powerful psychedelic drug related to LSD. But a woman spotted there would not answer any questions about the missing teen.

The 15-year-old's ordeal began three weeks ago at the Federal Way Transit Center. Court documents show she and Alex met two adults, convicted sex offender Christopher Fitzpatrick and his girlfriend, Maria Ann Counts.

They convinced the teens to go with them, first to the RV, then to a Federal Way apartment less than two miles away where they met two men.

The woman who came to the door declined to answer any questions once she knew we were asking about the missing teen.

<modsnip>

Yeah, that's super weird.

DMT isn't an easy thing to 'give' to anyone. It reeks like hot breath from hell, induces retching reactions when smoked and is known to immerse users into otherworldly hallucinations so intense they wouldn't actually know which world they're in- why not just have her drink ayahuasca while we're at it?

Nor does DMT have a very long duration compared to other hallucinogens (or indeed, drugs in general— DMT hits hard and fast, and its trips and generally over within 20-25 minutes. My guess is that CF offered this drug to the two teens to show them what a hardcore cool guy he was, to increase the chances LC would go off with him.

I am not sure but does the right side of her face look puffy and her mouth is downturned on that side also

Yes I noticed it too but not sure they would hurt her where it would be seen by a customer. Then I thought maybe she was crying because of the arm. I hope someone didn't break her arm. UGH.
But back to that picture I believe that it came from Counts phone;

"Counts agreed to let officers search her phone, and they found messages allegedly confirming Fitzpatrick and Counts were promoting sex with LC. Officers also found sexually explicit photos of LC on Counts’ phone."

https://www.courierherald.com/news/suspect-in-bonney-lake-kidnapping-tries-to-commit-suicide/

Regarding her arm.....if it's not just a momentary gesture......my first thought was discomfort from being injected with whatever drug (heroin?) to have her addicted and more complaint.
I hate reading here, it's so horrible :(....but at the same time I keep checking for some positive updates.

Regarding her arm.....if it's not just a momentary gesture......my first thought was discomfort from being injected with whatever drug (heroin?) to have her addicted and more complaint.
I hate reading here, it's so horrible :(....but at the same time I keep checking for some positive updates.

I had the same idea about her having pain in the arm from injections.

Also, there is a guy who is helping who clearly his plight is to catch sex traffickers..... if anything ever happens to me or someone I love, someone please contact this guy to help me! He is real deal, boots on the street, nothing standing in his way. He's on the find facebook page, and seems determined! Love it.

Yes I noticed it too but not sure they would hurt her where it would be seen by a customer. Then I thought maybe she was crying because of the arm. I hope someone didn't break her arm. UGH.
But back to that picture I believe that it came from Counts phone;

https://www.courierherald.com/news/suspect-in-bonney-lake-kidnapping-tries-to-commit-suicide/

So this GF.

She's uh... not his only partner.

If MSM is how the main piece finds out CF is trying to escape consequences, prepare for a lot more shenanigans.

Last edited:
Group attacks, seriously injures man possibly connected to case of missing Bonney Lake girl

Speaking of shenanigans ...
vigilantism can get LC killed if these people get spooked by what they read here and in MSM. Any and all info should be called in to to the FBI at the number on the poster and NOT personally acted upon.

<modsnip>

JMO

Knowing the NW, I can see a dead LC producing enraged mobs killing more of this pedo crew. It's too late to take back the reaction, but if she's simply released the mobs will stop seeking accomplices to beat her location out of.

It is what it is.

true but there is always makeup and a lot of clients might not care
Oh I think they don't care at all! This isn't a "Pretty Woman" situation with wealthy men taking a paid girl to a work function. These are scum who want drugged up teens to have sex with. They could probably care less if they have bruises, teeth or are even awake. She looks very beat up, to me. That or the drugs are causing a stroke like condition. She could also be touching her arm after shooting up or needing to shoot up. But she does not look ok.

Oh I think they don't care at all! This isn't a "Pretty Woman" situation with wealthy men taking a paid girl to a work function. These are scum who want drugged up teens to have sex with. They could probably care less if they have bruises, teeth or are even awake. She looks very beat up, to me. That or the drugs are causing a stroke like condition. She could also be touching her arm after shooting up or needing to shoot up. But she does not look ok.
yes it does look a bit like a stroke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143
Back