WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone yesterday posted they think they know where the property is located & by whom...At this point & time until it is reported in the media....we can't post the addy yet. It can be hinted at...& abbreviated with using initials only. Since they haven't been named in the media yet too!

Don't want to see anyone here that has worked so hard to help find Lindsey get into trouble. :winko:
You are ALL valuable & have kept Lindsey in your thoughts & prayers everyday!

I keep checking the media for some kind of update that tells us more info out....To our local posters are they reporting anything on your local news stations today? TIA

:prayer:'s For Lindsey & Her Loved Ones!

:angel:

You are such a
12.gif
for our Missing forums Angel.

I read here yesterday one lady owned both properties. It would be nice to get a close proximity where the info gleaned has taken LE to search. On the cursive map search I did it looks like the property is straight south of Elma and to the west of the Capitol Forest. I need some local interpretation for the location, but see very few roads in that area for access to properties. The searcher was walking aside a paved road tho even though the article mentioned a dirt road. xox

I'll Google more on the map when I get back from my errands.

I would be of the opinion the property being searched the owners first name starts with a T. off of Foreman Rd. But there is also one other property as well with first name starting with a J. Both of these property owners have adjoing properties that amount to 10 acres. I'm leaning a little more to the first.
This is JMO of course and I am going from what the media and LE have put out on the description of the property only...

I would be of the opinion the property being searched the owners first name starts with a T. off of Foreman Rd. But there is also one other property as well with first name starting with a J. Both of these property owners have adjoing properties that amount to 10 acres. I'm leaning a little more to the first.
This is JMO of course and I am going from what the media and LE have put out on the description of the property only...

Hi Mysticrose, I was leaning more towards the J. one ... just leaning a little bit based on the pix on the assessment site.

Now I am going to go back and look at it again .... the satelitte images of that area are not great to be able to do a close up. Need to look at a couple of more things.

Scandi~ While we can't post the exact address...I will post a map of the general area according to news reports. The place where the police set up their road blocks was said to be on Foreman Road so that is what the arrow on the map indicates and not the actual address of the property which is Southwest of McCleary. If this isn't OK...someone let me know please!

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

if u google map it this is close by, its a very heavly wooded area so I was google mapping last night and seen that area, it could be nothing but when you are searching everyplace is as good as any place especially wooded remote areas, either the person that took her knew her or she knew him/her, or it was a total stranger/sex offender in the area?

I live near McCleary and the problem is there are vast wooded remote areas all around McCleary.....

DD

Awesome pix JVK - keep 'em coming. You guys are magnificent in what you are doing.

Did you take the shots of the white automobiles parked by the side of the road where they are searching?

Yes

So this photo above, 'waiting . .', can you clue me in to what the subject is?

Just waiting on any news..

Have you been out driving thru the town and surrounding area today?

I think i've been out to foreman 4 times now and around town too. The scene @ foreman is pretty much the same as yesterday.

Also, is where they are searching pretty much straight south of Elma?

Hmm no foreman is just on the other side of the highway. Maybe 1.5/2 miles from lindseys house.

Lastly, a poster gave directions to a 'hard to find' road going up 8th to Simpson, etc. Did you catch that and do you know the significance of it?

No i missed that. But.. duno if there's any 'hard to find roads in that area..

I wonder if someone will record the vigil so those that are not in the area can watch it and feel part of it. It would be kind of nice. Praying for you Lindsey come home soon...

Scandi~ While we can't post the exact address...I will post a map of the general area according to news reports. The place where the police set up their road blocks was said to be on Foreman Road so that is what the arrow on the map indicates and not the actual address of the property which is Southwest of McCleary. If this isn't OK...someone let me know please!

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I think that will be just fine my dear. :D:D:D :innocent:

Is there any way to tell if the property has been leased out by the owner? TIA

I haven't seen Cyberswept around with all the searches and news breaking here.

Where is everyone? With all this going on this thread is really slow! Wow.

Is there any way to tell if the property has been leased out by the owner? TIA

I do not believe the properties to be leased out. As after doing some searching the owners have the same mailing address as the properties and no other names connected to the address...Did that make sense..lol
JMO of course

Yes, it is a strange feeling. This place is like a ghost town and I could swear I saw a tumbleweed fly by a minute ago. :waitasec:

As for me, I just don't want to know until LE says it is safe for their investigation. But I do want to know if they've found Lindsey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13