WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading that the search warrant MIGHT list Lindsey's bathing suit...that could mean Lindsey showered and put her jeans on over the suit...or LE told mom Baum to give the public the impression Lindsey bathed and changed clothes. Having her bathing suit on would be a detail only the kidnapper (murderer) would know. I remember when doing the time-line we all questioned the time it would take for Lindsey to do so much in such a short period of time. Did they think the perp dropped the suit off on the property? Or someone on the property took Lindsey? just thinking...

I am amazed at what has come to the fore in this case over the past several days! I PRAY that it will bring concrete answers soon!

I thought the search warrants were still sealed. Was that info posted on a news site? Did they release the info early? Link please.

oh my! I missed the whole other (troll) topic of conversation! (nurse opens mouth inserts foot, ie saying troll out loud). Might I add to SS (or rather elaborate) in saying that we do not hurt each other here at websleuths as posters in any way, shape, or form. Being respectful is like the air that is breathed around here! If the air gets ugly... hit the ole' triangle and do NOT engage. While it may feel good at the time to engage it does nothing but propegate the ugliness and make more work for the wonderful mods here that uphold the standards and friendliness/cleanliness of websleuths.

I thought the search warrants were still sealed. Was that info posted on a news site? Did they release the info early? Link please.
ITA... where is the 'bathing suite' thing coming from (ie, link??) danke, thank you, gracias (I forget my japanese or I would add that as well lol)

somebody at SM makes it sounds like he/she has the SW in his/her hands and knows what it entails *shrug*

*steps back*

Oh Ok, Thank you dragonfly. I'm not stepping in that pile of poo.

I think I'll go take a shower.

I'm sure about that too SS, that is probable cause. If the warrants lists a swimming suit, wouldn't that mean it should have been at her house if she did indeed take a shower before heading to KK's but was not found there?

I got the bathing suit thing from Scandi...and SS answer to her. I have no idea where the idea came from, but both have been talking about the warrants. Sorry, I should have asked Scandi where she got the idea regarding the swimming suit! Scandi - help!

Yeah... tread lightly in the 'pooh'... it can get on your shoe and than you track it all over the house. It aint usually very pretty....

I got the bathing suit thing from Scandi...and SS answer to her. I have no idea where the idea came from, but both have been talking about the warrants. Sorry, I should have asked Scandi where she got the idea regarding the swimming suit! Scandi - help!
LOL.... eyes! ya ya! Scandi! where are you girl? (sleeping? now what websleuther sleeps LOL)

Is that where it came from? Sorry, I didn't know that. Should I delete my post?
if you got it from another poster here perhaps you could go back and find that post and link back to it? (I believe you eyes!)

NURSEEE: I got the info from post #332 (Scandi) and post #334 (Seriously Searching) they were talking about Lindsey's bathing suit in the warrant...I changed my post to say IF. Sorry!

Wow, I haven't been on here in months and feel waaaay behind on what's going on.

Something drew me in. Maybe it was the recent happenings or something else??? When Lindsey first went missing, I was so upset. I met both Josh and Lindsey a couple of years ago at school.

<snipped>

I also want to say that the first person I wanted to contact was Jennifer O with my thoughts. I don't know the proper procedure for doing that and don't even know if it is possible. I read her post about maybe quitting the forum... PLEASE don't!

If anything I posted was out of line. Please let me know.

You can go to my profile and leave a visitor message. :)

Will a visitor message be posted? I don't want to break the rules for listing specific names.

NURSEEE: I got the info from post #332 (Scandi) and post #334 (Seriously Searching) they were talking about Lindsey's bathing suit in the warrant...I changed my post to say IF. Sorry!

That makes sense.. I thought you had read it someplace else. I was wondering what made them decide to unseal the warrants early.

makes one wonder how someone would have that info, doesn't it? :waitasec:

i noticed that scandi said IF

maybe she was just using that as an example.....i havent seen any link or info that the search W. has been released.....anyone else?

Will a visitor message be posted? I don't want to break the rules for listing specific names.

We sleuthed the parcels last night and had them posted but Jbean removed them because of TOS.
Bot parcels belong to TG. We can't post her name but I'm sure most of you know who she is.
The parcel of land behind those parcels belongs to a tree farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member