WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense.. I thought you had read it someplace else. I was wondering what made them decide to unseal the warrants early.
just a thought.. but IF the warrants were unsealed we could all be able to see them easily via our friend the internet. In a quick search I am not finding any sort of warrant released.

However, IIRC, one news article stated that the warrants were sealed for five days (from service of them)... of course it would be remiss of me to say this without a link... but I believe it is a few pages back as I remember anticipating those five days and trying to figure out how long we would have to wait until they were released.... (off to check back in the thread)

Will a visitor message be posted? I don't want to break the rules for listing specific names.

Yes, it will be.

When in doubt it's best to contact a mod and ask them if you can post the info. I think the person and the subject you want to message me about have already been discussed and we were told we couldn't post the name because they weren't named in the media as being suspects (which I don't really understand because we discussed the other 1400 people in McCleary and they weren't named either.. but I respect Tricias rules so I can't break them)

so what im gathering .....is for someone to have the info on the search W. they would have a copy or the copy of the one searved on the home?? true?.....because the search W would be given to the persons living at the home....to me....that is the only way to have a hold of it just yet....?

HINT: WS's has both a public profile message on their profile page &/or if they set it up with the choice of also having a private message that will only be seen by who ever you send it too.....Remember TOS as far as linking to no no's at WS's still apply in the private messages/profile messages & the TOS apply too. Where if you post in the public profile it can be viewed by everyone at WS's too! That is the best way when 2 or trying to exchange info not yet fact & possibly rumor to exchange that info!

I believe if you are sleuthing with another member in a private message you can toss around theories & names since it isn't public there. Just don't post them public is the rule of thumb until they are mentioned in the media or named by LE...JBean went over the TOS about names being posted a few pages back
I sure hope that all just made sense....:winko: You can I believe use initials in most cases while they aren't named yet...I aplogize if I'm wrong about this...I tend to do my best & that is if I'm not sure or question it, that I just don't post it at all!

IMO I feel that LE are holding back, as much info at this point & time, in order to not jepordize, who/what/where they're heading with this new lead. I would rather them hold back anything & everything........& that it leads to them finding Lindsey, as well as the perp/s who are responsible for whatever has happened to her! They can keep crossing any t's & dotting all ot their i's........last thing I want in any case.....let off due to a mess up by LE. Only for them ALL who commit these crimes (& are gulity of it) to be found "Guilty Beyond A Reasonable Doubt"!

BUT.....Boy do I want to know the what's/why's/where's that LE are keeping mum about! :crazy:
Give us another hint LE Please!!!!! :biggrin:

I hope & pray we are many steps closer to finding Lindsey!
:praying: For Lindsey & Her Loved Ones!

:angel:

so what im gathering .....is for someone to have the info on the search W. they would have a copy or the copy of the one searved on the home?? true?.....because the search W would be given to the persons living at the home....to me....that is the only way to have a hold of it just yet....?

Well everyone knows who is in contact with the person the SW was served on. I can guess where the info is coming from (thats why I said earlier that I wasn't going to step in the poo. lol)

it is a connundrum.. and an unlinked one at that LOL... no wait.. .it was mentioned on one of those sites we cannot mention (thus it means it is unsubstantiated until proven otherwise here lol)

well that made a whole he!! lot of sense eh? lol... sorry peeps...

The insinuation elsewhere was that the person posting about it (the contents of the SW) was doing so having viewed (or having a copy of) the SW by way of the person who had their home searched.

The insinuation elsewhere was that the person posting about it (the contents of the SW) was doing so having viewed (or having a copy of) the SW by way of the person who had their home searched.

just speaking for myself... but until I SEE it.. I don't believe it :twocents:

the poster said he/she has the search warrant and the receipts for items taken.

Can anyone tell me again where the location of the Beehive (Nursing home ?)is located ? TIA

I deleted my post on the subject of the SW from earlier where I answered a question from Scandi. Maybe we should take any mention of it off here since it cannot be verified anyway. I don't want to test the TOS Gods. ;)

Nevermind found it:

Beehive Assisted Living Community
401 W Maple St
McCleary, WA 98557

Now Lindsey was last seen between 5-6 Maple? Is that correct...

Guess I've been too busy eating peaches - I have no idea who was served the search warrant. Last I remember is that the parcels of land belonged to a family of 4 and town people interviewed thought they had the wrong person. I thought there was a young sex offender living there and maybe that's why the entire place was suspect. Let's hope there aren't shadows of guilt cast on the innocent.

think I'll switch to blueberries!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member