WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad you are looking in this direction. This is the stuff I had been telling one of the people close to MB since early July.
I think I will post what I feel has happened to our little one (LB) on the dreams, vision and hunches. I feel you are on the right track.

Wait, JM's voter info shows he voted in Nov of 2008 and lists an address on S. 6th ST - so that doesn't match up with us thinking he was only in the house for a month or so.:waitasec:

Good catch Jules ;} Tonight I'm going to look up the info we had before on his plat map and date he took title. xox

Don't know what this means yet, but the "concerned citizen Sample" who was referenced in the affidavit just might live on the same rd as the Chief of Police (W Elma Hicklin Rd).

Don't know what this means yet, but the "concerned citizen Sample" who was referenced in the affidavit just might live on the same rd as the Chief of Police (W Elma Hicklin Rd).

There is also a "Mullin" on that same Rd. I think everyone is related and everyone is connected. My brain is fried.

There is also a "Mullin" on that same Rd. I think everyone is related and everyone is connected. My brain is fried.

Oh, and the RSO Feeser lives on that road too. Sheeesh!

If the Mayor was the witness to the fight between LB and JB, I am thinking that would put him in a better position too remeber if LB had been part of the group of kids he seen playing. Just my thoughts.

Does anyone know if Mr. Mullins has been volunteering all of his expertise to help in the search for Lindsey all these months?

Good question YvonneCares ... Where did that post go that stated he operated a SAR out of his home? Was that you Jules?

Good question YvonneCares ... Where did that post go that stated he operated a SAR out of his home? Was that you Jules?

Nope, twas me...Information associated with Mullin's PO BOX Search and Rescue http://wa-sar.net/DetailRecord.php?RecID=127 Specializes in off-road mobile searching by using all-terrain vehicles such as, quad runners with 4x4s and 2 wheel drive trucks. We also have ground searchers, base camp support, and ELT/DF capabilities.

~~~

Hey Norm,

Good to cya again. I'm sure lots of other peeps appreciate your warmth and encouragement as much as I do. :dance:

You have lots of good ideas too. you little brainstormer you! :cool:

Thanks CC, I feel so massively at a loss with Lindsey these days, I cannot imagine the burden that mom Melissa is feeling as winter seeps in. I am really burdened for Melissa and Josh and hope that she is feeling our WS vibs of love for her and Josh and all of her relations. My internet candles will never be extinguised.

Does anyone know if the property owned by Beehive at 421 W Fir St has been searched? Would a maintenance person from Beehive have keys to this property maybe someone doing work inside the property to prepare it for market. I'm not sure when it was listed...I see Listing last changed July 1, 2009, 9:25 AM on the redfin website http://www.redfin.com/WA/Mccleary/421-Fir-St-98557/home/14776272

Does anyone know if the property owned by Beehive at 421 W Fir St has been searched? Would a maintenance person from Beehive have keys to this property maybe someone doing work inside the property to prepare it for market. I'm not sure when it was listed...I see Listing last changed July 1, 2009, 9:25 AM on the redfin website http://www.redfin.com/WA/Mccleary/421-Fir-St-98557/home/14776272

Looks like it has been on the market for over a year. Redfin shows 455 days or so.

I don't know, but I'll be there this weekend so rest assured I will put it on my "list" to look at.

Getting caught up! Does the beehive have a visitor list, people who sign in when visiting?

I don't know about that either, sorry. The person to ask would be Destiney. She'll probably be on here later tonight. But if not, I'll ask tomorrow.

Good find momtective!!! This Fir street is giving me the creeps!!! Did a back ground ck. on the people who once lived there - a male and a female, looks unrelated so maybe a mistake? Looks like someone was having trouble with money. A criminal check showed the man who used to live there as having quite a record...the name came up with 2 sex offenses-wrong state and wrong age. He had quite a drug history, no sex offenses.

The realtors have keys and I wonder who else? Is there a certain realtor? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member