WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have such a strange feeling about JAG & Lindsey? It's far-fetched, I know.

Um, has JAG's MS or FB been posted so we may access friends/family and figure out their locations and see if any are near or in McCleary?

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...lbert+gardner+mccleary+wa&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1

The web designer is from Aberdeen, maybe some connection there ?
http://www.lgrweb.com/

Parcel 029501500901
Tool Situs Address 00914 THORNTON
School District 005 Voting Precinct 142 Aberdeen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner ROBERTSON LEIF G
Address PO BOX 1714
ELMA, WA 98541

Not sure if this is the right JAG...
http://www.myspace.com/coolcat28

Probation report cites predatory traits of suspect
http://www.kndu.com/global/story.asp?s=12111320

Why do I have such a strange feeling about JAG & Lindsey? It's far-fetched, I know.

Um, has JAG's MS or FB been posted so we may access friends/family and figure out their locations and see if any are near or in McCleary?

There's a lot of information in the Chelsea King forum in Hot Cases. I haven't been following it.

I have thought all along that there was a connection between Lindsey and Amber Dubois, so...

That indicates not everyone is ruled out as a potential suspect ... and they began with the then-B property and vehicle. Now the N and K properties.

Let's hope they find *something*. A black slip-on shoe. A footprint in dried mud. A map leading to LB.

I find this disturbing, though. *Complete* searches should have been implemented during the early days. If the FBI team feels it now is necessary to search again ... 6 months after previous searches ... I read that as they believe the early searches were not 'complete', i.e.: 'this is Neighbor Joe, no need to search too thoroughly here, he's a nice guy'. Early postings hinted at such possible shenanigans in McCleary.

I always think back to Jennifer Lundsford ... if thorough searches had been performed during the first days they would have entered and fully searched the neighbor's dwelling (trailer home) *that housed a known SO* (John Couey). He was not the owner, just a sometimes-guest. LE interviewed that SO while standing at the front door. LE did not search the entire house at that time.

That SO had kept JL alive for a short period (1-2 days) ... she was alive but drugged, drunk, passed/knocked out or otherwise restrained in one of the bedrooms. The owners of the dwelling were eventually released and none were held accountable for their role as it could not be proven they knew Couey was hiding a 9 yr old in his bedroom.

JL might have been found alive in that dwelling but instead, LE eventually located her buried in a shallow pit, in a plastic trash bag through which she had poked holes in an attempt to escape the earthen tomb. Her tiny fingers were still poked through the holes when they found her body.

The pit was immediately next to the dwelling.

In the JL case LE did not put forth full effort to the search. JL was buried while still alive.

Sorry ... just venting.

Had to step back for awhile because of how and who was directing this case. It may well be that LE have started searching particular locations b/c people involved directly with this case have been so determined to share and discuss issues that LE suspect may not be what it is. Just a thought, and opinion of course.

Novice Seeker

I think JAG is not on the suspect radar in this case. The FBI was going door-to-door in LIndsey's home town and searching the family home. That indicates that someone thinks the answers are local. Remember, JAG hunted close to home.

I think JAG is not on the suspect radar in this case. The FBI was going door-to-door in LIndsey's home town and searching the family home. That indicates that someone thinks the answers are local. Remember, JAG hunted close to home.

Finally, we may just finally get to bring Lindsey home.

Novice Seeker

There's a lot of information in the Chelsea King forum in Hot Cases. I haven't been following it.

I have thought all along that there was a connection between Lindsey and Amber Dubois, so...

Amber and Lindsey are similiar in that they both disappeared wtihout leaving a crime scene or evidence - not that LE knows of. Both walking, one in the AM and Lindsey in the evening. However, when you read the psychological of JAG there is no mention he was ever in Washington..he moved around quite a bit but never out of state, not that I can find. And so far, LE won't say where they got the tip to find Amber's body.

Hopefully beautiful Lindsey will be found soon - brought home and the perp will be brought to justice!

Had to step back for awhile because of how and who was directing this case. It may well be that LE have started searching particular locations b/c people involved directly with this case have been so determined to share and discuss issues that LE suspect may not be what it is. Just a thought, and opinion of course.

Novice Seeker

Good to see you again NS! Care to elaborate more? I am curious about what you think.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives and FBI agents have received huge amounts of information from McCleary residents as they work to create a “snapshot” of the rural town on the summer evening Lindsey disappeared.

“All of that’s helping us to more thoroughly investigate leads,” he said. “The focus of the case is much clearer.”

After a week of questioning residents, Scott said he hopes to keep extra officers from other regional departments around until next week to continue the recent drive for new evidence. He said deputies and FBI agents may conduct follow-up interviews beyond next week as information surfaces.

“It’s not like we’re going to just put the lid back on the box,” he said. “I don’t want to shut the stove off when we’ve got something cooking.”
- snipped from above article

Wow - this sounds promising! Let's hope so. :dance:

:dance:We have never heard those words before! "I don't want to shut the stove off when we've got something cooking" Sounds like a few are putting together a feast of facts

Amber and Lindsey are similiar in that they both disappeared wtihout leaving a crime scene or evidence - not that LE knows of. Both walking, one in the AM and Lindsey in the evening. However, when you read the psychological of JAG there is no mention he was ever in Washington..he moved around quite a bit but never out of state, not that I can find. And so far, LE won't say where they got the tip to find Amber's body.

Hopefully beautiful Lindsey will be found soon - brought home and the perp will be brought to justice!

Unfortunately, JAG is not unique...I have heard that there are something like two SK in every state. JAG was out of control and very sloppy by his previous five attempts prior to Chelsea. LE has not disclosed tipster but they did confirm that JAG did not give up Amber, another person fearful of JAG came forward - which turns my stomach - JAG, I understand - just a sick f&*% - but for others with knowledge to sit on this kind of information, I will never comprehend.

If it is someone local, they are very smart on concealing their evil deeds, or very dumb to bring so much heat onto a small town. I personally think they are not local...just because FBI is interviewing the locals does not draw a conclusion that a local did it. They are hoping that someone saw some small, seamingly insignificant detail that will develop into the good lead to follow.

Unfortunately, JAG is not unique...I have heard that there are something like two SK in every state. JAG was out of control and very sloppy by his previous five attempts prior to Chelsea. LE has not disclosed tipster but they did confirm that JAG did not give up Amber, another person fearful of JAG came forward - which turns my stomach - JAG, I understand - just a sick f&*% - but for others with knowledge to sit on this kind of information, I will never comprehend.

If it is someone local, they are very smart on concealing their evil deeds, or very dumb to bring so much heat onto a small town. I personally think they are not local...just because FBI is interviewing the locals does not draw a conclusion that a local did it. They are hoping that someone saw some small, seamingly insignificant detail that will develop into the good lead to follow.

I agree -- the evidence will be local even if the perp isn't. And there's also the possibility of someone "kind of" local -- somebody who works at the door factory, Beehive, or other local business, a friend or relative of a local, somebody in town for an ATV or racing event, a hunter or fisherperson...

Good to see you again NS! Care to elaborate more? I am curious about what you think.

First, the timeline doesn't add up.

Second. MB and KK's story or timeframe have never connected.

Third, those who went looking for her that night went to the home where the pool party had been. Why?

Fourth, LDT's were given. I can understand why MB would do so but the only other person we've heard about who took the LDT was the last man seen with Lindsay.

Fifth, Some who are directly involved with the events that happened that night have consistently went against the request of LE and started their own PR campaign.

Sixth, when the LDT's were administered some have done everything possible to keep from taking it. Why?

IMO, just don't see how LE could even began to go in the right direction to find Lindsay when they can't even put together all the pieces of information that took place that night. I'll be the first to admit I am wrong but I believe that what happened to Lindsay took place that night in that town.

But, that's just my opinion and thank you for the welcome.

Novice Seeker

Although I respect your opinions and rights to share them I think that whatever happened to Lindsey was done by someone from that town and several of the locals may know more than they're sharing.

Again, just my opinion

Novice Seeker

Although I respect your opinions and rights to share them I think that whatever happened to Lindsey was done by someone from that town and several of the locals may know more than they're sharing.

Again, just my opinion

Novice Seeker

It seems almost certain that several of the locals know more than they're saying!

I don't have any rational grounds for connecting Lindsey and Amber. They have a similar look, cute and freckled. They're both bookish and into animals. They both disappeared while walking very close to the place they were supposed to be, where you'd think somebody would have seen or heard something.

But I don't propose that as a theory. I don't have a theory, really.

I saw this article and they are mostly obvious but as you read through them it really makes your mind race thinking about the events that evening.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12112885

Possible senario:
Visitor or member to inner circle of the players involved becomes aware of the infamous bicycle "fight". LB is very familiar with the perp or is aware of their presence in the houses she visited throughout the day so she doesn't feel threatened, I mean, why should she. Perp comes across LB on Maple and inquires "where is your bike", then offers LB to go with him and pick up the bike which he will get fixed for her, so she can ride by her house and rub it in her brother's face. Despite the fact that it is almost 10 pm at night and repair shops are not open, a young child would only be thinking about their bike getting fixed. Which never happened.

Any locals recall someone being extraordinarily interested in the broken bicycle or the fight between LB and her brother?

I saw this article and they are mostly obvious but as you read through them it really makes your mind race thinking about the events that evening.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12112885

Possible senario:
Visitor or member to inner circle of the players involved becomes aware of the infamous bicycle "fight". LB is very familiar with the perp or is aware of their presence in the houses she visited throughout the day so she doesn't feel threatened, I mean, why should she. Perp comes across LB on Maple and inquires "where is your bike", then offers LB to go with him and pick up the bike which he will get fixed for her, so she can ride by her house and rub it in her brother's face. Despite the fact that it is almost 10 pm at night and repair shops are not open, a young child would only be thinking about their bike getting fixed. Which never happened.

Any locals recall someone being extraordinarily interested in the broken bicycle or the fight between LB and her brother?

Or maybe he "fixes bikes himself." Just adding to your theory.

About a 1 1/2 weeks ago, the FBI said that they would be wrapping up their intense search in about 8-12 days. That time is fast approaching, any news from McCleary...weather looks cold and foggy this morning. Does anyone know if they are searching this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann